Chat Clubs

275 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:WeAreTheEnigmaWithClass (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
we done yet?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "275 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:WeAreTheEnigmaWithClass (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-x-Reshu-x-

IF-Stunnerz

-x-Reshu-x-

link of nextTongue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1657495&TPN=2

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

one more page to go Dancing

no wait we're doneLOLDancing

Edited by indian_beauty - 11 April 2011 at 11:48am

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by krishnaria

Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by krishnaria

Hey Montu..How are you?missed you so much.......

thankyou..no probz dearHugHug

@Lennie- heyHug..Wats happening in Gulaal..i'm interested......
8 yrs leap and i have started writing again, i am not that great, but Gulaal has got me back to writing in a way, not sure if i will keep it up though

All i can say is that if you get the Kes-Gul bond and why the marriage happened then it will be easier to understand and how Kes-Gul are and that bond that you need to look beyond and see it as so much more

Also updated my gallery Smile
aww..really..that's good..was missing it...Embarrassed

thx dear..their bond is really unique and sweet..and now they'l explore it more...Smile

wonderful creations Lennie..Big smileEmbarrassed

lovely creations lennie and hope that they do justice to this pair and not bring back vasant or mess up with making triangles rectangles and pentagons basically try teaching us geometry .. LOL
DJ..Vasant comiung back is not  aprob here..coxz by far i can see Rahil Azam ain't coming back..its  a record..Embarrassed
the only solo show he did was Hatim and i love dhim there..i really wanna see him as a lead soon but yea in other serialLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DJ..

lovely creations lennie and hope that they do justice to this pair and not bring back vasant or mess up with making triangles rectangles and pentagons basically try teaching us geometry .. LOL
Thanks

I also hope they do justice to it, Gulaal is a show as a whole show is so good - and it deserves alot of credit - Manasi is great as Gulaal, and Neil is doing well as Kesar as well

I also dont want Vasant back coz of how the storyline is shaping up and how it has done for a long time and Vasant to me was only suppose to be in it for a short time, and also they have kept it open with Vasant's body not found as such so you never know

If they make a triangle and what not, its gonna be such a mess of a show

For me in yesterday's episode, saw that K-G have to have a journey towards each other, i dont see any other way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.