Posted: 13 years ago
one more page to go 

no wait we're done๐Ÿ˜†Dancing
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DJ..

lovely creations lennie and hope that they do justice to this pair and not bring back vasant or mess up with making triangles rectangles and pentagons basically try teaching us geometry .. ๐Ÿ˜†

DJ..Vasant comiung back is not  aprob here..coxz by far i can see Rahil Azam ain't coming back..its  a record..๐Ÿ˜ณ
the only solo show he did was Hatim and i love dhim there..i really wanna see him as a lead soon but yea in other serial๐Ÿ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DJ..

lovely creations lennie and hope that they do justice to this pair and not bring back vasant or mess up with making triangles rectangles and pentagons basically try teaching us geometry .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks

I also hope they do justice to it, Gulaal is a show as a whole show is so good - and it deserves alot of credit - Manasi is great as Gulaal, and Neil is doing well as Kesar as well

I also dont want Vasant back coz of how the storyline is shaping up and how it has done for a long time and Vasant to me was only suppose to be in it for a short time, and also they have kept it open with Vasant's body not found as such so you never know

If they make a triangle and what not, its gonna be such a mess of a show

For me in yesterday's episode, saw that K-G have to have a journey towards each other, i dont see any other way