~~!!Gurmeet and Drashti aka Maaneet Mania!!~~

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome all the members of India-Forums to Gurmeet and Drashti Mania. In this Club, the members are free to post the latest Pictures and Articles on this very popular on-screen jodi of Star-One.

GURMEET CHOUDHARY

Gurmeet Choudhary, born on 22 February 1984 is an Indian Actor most noted for his role in the 2008-Ramayan as Lord Rama and his current role in one of the most successful and popular shows on Star-One: Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi as the dynamic business tycoon, Maan Singh Khurana.
Gurmeet Choudhary was born in Patna, Bihar to Sitaram Choudhary, who worked with Indian Army. At school, he was involved in conceptualizing and acting in plays. While his brother chose to enter the medical profession, Gurmeet decided to become an actor.

CAREER

In 2006, Gurmeet debuted as the lead negative character in Indian television's first 3D TV series, Mayavi, a Tamil language production by GV Films for Jaya TV which was later dubbed for the Telugu and Malayalam television audiences as well which won him a popular fan base in South India.

Choudhary's next appearance on television was as Lord Ram, for the religious series Ramayana for NDTV and this created a broader fan base for him across India. He later participated in a reality series Pati, Patni aur Woh along with his wife Debina Banerjee for NDTV Imagine.

He became successful with lead role as Maan Singh Khurana for the Star One channel's popular series Geet hui Sabse Parayi opposite female lead Drashti Dhami

, where he essays the role of a complex business magnate. This series has been earning him wide accolades for his method acting.

DRASHTI DHAMI

Drashti Dhami is an Indian Telivision Actress, best known for essaying the role of Geet Handa in Star-One popular Show-Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Drashti was born and brought up in Mumbai to a Gujarati Family. After being schooled at Mary Immaculate Girl's High School in Borivali she attended Mithibai College to study sociology. Drashti currently lives in Borivili with her family.

CAREER

Before her debut in Dil Mill Gaye, Drashti worked as a Model for Chevrolet and Reliance Mobile. She has also featured in a number music videos including Saiyyan Dil Mein Aana Re, Nachle Soniye Tu and Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori.Dhami's first television role was Dr. Muskaan Chaddha opposite Mayank Anand in Dil Mill Gayye. In April 2010 she began work in the title role of the STAR-ONE soap Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

In this Fan Club, the members can discuss their friendship, their on-screen Chemistry and the latest happenings on Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

TO JOIN 'GURMEET AND DRASHTI MAINA' PLEASE POST A COMMENT WITH THE HEADING- REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP AND PLEASE MENTION YOUR REAL NAME AND AGE.

The Rules for the Gurti Mania are-
  • No Negative Comments regarding Gurti.
  • No Discussion on their personal lives.
  • Chatting Allowed
I Hope I will get Maximum support and this Mania will be a huge success.

Signing Off,
~Shivangi~
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
PLEASE HAVE SOME ATTENTION-

THE FAN CLUB MEMBERS WILL BE LISTED DOWN HERE....GIVE
ME THE MAXIMUM SUPPORT!

-Angel Agrawal(maanetsangel) Age 25-
-teju(teju2292) Age 19-
-Tanu(butterfly.tanu) Age 21-
-Mishtidoi(mishtidoi) Age 25-
-Roopali(rsroopali) Age 18-
-Zahra(zahra15) Age 17-
-Shivam(Unknownrockstar) Age 12-
-Bhawna(bhawna02) Age 21-
-Deepa(spvd) Age 24-
-Galvina(Gals1110) Age 17-
-Deep(tvfond) Age 17-
-Susana(sharmake11)-
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good idea frnd and salam all the maneet *gurti fansssssssssssss👏
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
request for membership ....

hii ... 'm angel agrawal ... age 25 ...

would love to join d club ...
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow nice yaar................
i m in.👏

i m teju
age 19.
Edited by teju2292 - 13 years ago
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!👏
i would love to join d club ...
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly.tanu

wow!!!!!!!!!!👏

i would love to join d club ...

Please write your name and age under the heading-Request for Membership so that it is easy for me to track the users who wish to join the club!
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m tanu......
age 21........

bairaagix thumbnail

• India-Forums Celebrity Profile
  • Wikipedia Profile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurmeet_Choudhary
  • Official Website
http://gurmeetchoudhary.com/

• India-Forums Celebrity Profile
  • Wikipedia Profile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drashti_Dhami
  • Official Website
http://drashtidhami.net/

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CIDRoxx

Welcome all the members of India-Forums to Gurmeet and Drashti Mania. In this Club, the members are free to post the latest Pictures and Articles on this very popular on-screen jodi of Star-One.

GURMEET CHOUDHARY

Gurmeet Choudhary, born on 22 February 1984 is an Indian Actor most noted for his role in the 2008-Ramayan as Lord Rama and his current role in one of the most successful and popular shows on Star-One: Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi as the dynamic business tycoon, Maan Singh Khurana.
Gurmeet Choudhary was born in Patna, Bihar to Sitaram Choudhary, who worked with Indian Army. At school, he was involved in conceptualizing and acting in plays. While his brother chose to enter the medical profession, Gurmeet decided to become an actor.

CAREER

In 2006, Gurmeet debuted as the lead negative character in Indian television's first 3D TV series, Mayavi, a Tamil language production by GV Films for Jaya TV which was later dubbed for the Telugu and Malayalam television audiences as well which won him a popular fan base in South India.

Choudhary's next appearance on television was as Lord Ram, for the religious series Ramayana for NDTV and this created a broader fan base for him across India. He later participated in a reality series Pati, Patni aur Woh along with his wife Debina Banerjee for NDTV Imagine.

He became successful with lead role as Maan Singh Khurana for the Star One channel's popular series Geet hui Sabse Parayi opposite female lead Drashti Dhami

, where he essays the role of a complex business magnate. This series has been earning him wide accolades for his method acting.

DRASHTI DHAMI

Drashti Dhami is an Indian Telivision Actress, best known for essaying the role of Geet Handa in Star-One popular Show-Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Drashti was born and brought up in Mumbai to a Gujarati Family. After being schooled at Mary Immaculate Girl's High School in Borivali she attended Mithibai College to study sociology. Drashti currently lives in Borivili with her family.

CAREER

Before her debut in Dil Mill Gaye, Drashti worked as a Model for Chevrolet and Reliance Mobile. She has also featured in a number music videos including Saiyyan Dil Mein Aana Re, Nachle Soniye Tu and Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori.Dhami's first television role was Dr. Muskaan Chaddha opposite Mayank Anand in Dil Mill Gayye. In April 2010 she began work in the title role of the STAR-ONE soap Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

In this Fan Club, the members can discuss their friendship, their on-screen Chemistry and the latest happenings on Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

TO JOIN 'GURMEET AND DRASHTI MAINA' PLEASE POST A COMMENT WITH THE HEADING- REQUEST FOR MEMBERSHIP AND PLEASE MENTION YOUR NAME AND AGE.

The Rules for the Gurti Mania are-
  • No Negative Comments regarding Gurti.
  • No Discussion on their personal lives.
I Hope I will get Maximum support and this Mania will be a huge success

Request for membership. 😊
Name: Mishtidoi
Edited by mishtidoi - 13 years ago