Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 4

The wedding morning was mayhem with everyone rushing around getting ready.  Arohi was wearing a white lengha with mirror and crystal stone work all throughout.  The kameez was short with a deep neck with little mirrors and thread work around the neck.  Her hair was done in a low bun with a fushia flower adorning the bun.  Her make-up was perfectly done and she wore beautiful crystal and pearl earrings.  She looked like a princess and everyone that saw her stopped to look at the angel walking by.   Shefali was ready and looking beautiful in a red and gold lengha.  Everyone was waiting for the groom's side to get there.  The band baja could be heard so they weren't far.  Arohi couldn't believe Shefali was getting married.  It was weird to think that she's be someone's wife, she would live in another home, she's be a part of another family.  Marriage just seemed like such a big responsibility.  Arohi couldn't even imagine taking a step like that at this point in her life.  But she was happy for Shefali, she knew this was what her cousin wanted.  Hearing her mom call her name Arohi went downstairs.  "Arohi beta get all the girls ready, the boy's side is here" her mom said.  Arohi and her cousins had thals of rose petals ready.  When their Jai jiju was to arrive, the girls would throw rose petals in his path.  Arohi thought that was a bit much but that's what Shefali wanted so that's what they would do.  Arohi and her cousin's waited to see the baraat coming through the front gates, excitedly they grabbed the thals and got into position.  Jiju was walking with a crowd behind him.  Around him were a lot of guys, guys Arohi assumed were cousins and friends.  Right next to him was a taller guy.  Jiju was laughing at something he said.  Arohi and her cousin's start throwing the rose petals with Arohi being the last in line.  As she sees her soon to be jija coming closer to her she gets a big smile on her face.  But the smile vanishes when she sees who's next to him, Arjun Singhania.  Arohi is shocked, since when was Arjun from the groom's side?  Arjun passes by giving her a big smile and her cousin nudges her telling her throw the rose petals.  Arohi is forced to throw rose petals at her enemy to welcome him to her home.  What a great beginning to the wedding she thought! 

Once inside and all the customs are done, everyone gets ready for the actual wedding.  Shefali is brought down, and Arohi gets a little teary eyed looking at her cousin starting a new phase in her life.  Standing there lost in thought she doesn't notice someone come stand next to her until she sees  a handkerchief in front of her face.  Arohi looks over and it's Arjun.   She looks at him and then the handkerchief.    "You're crying, I thought you might need this"  he says to her.  She looks at him suspiciously and he laughs.  Don't worry I'm not going to drug you with it he says"  Arohi takes the handkerchief and wipes her tears.  "Thanks she says grudgingly".  "But I still hate you" she adds quickly.  Arjun gives her a half smile and says "don't worry I still hate you too".   After a minute or two Arohi sees that Arjun is still standing next to her.   She's trying not to think about it, but he looks so good.  He's wearing a grey/blue uchkin which fits him perfectly.  His hair is styled perfectly.  He's probably but a bottle of gel into she thinks angrily as she trys to remind herself that he is the enemy!    If only the enemy wasn't so HOT. "So you switched sides quite quickly there didn't you" she says to him.  I thought you knew Shefali but low and behold you walk in with Jay jiju said Arohi.  When Shefali told me Jai was her fianc I decided to give him a call.  You see we used to play football together years ago, but lost touch when I went abroad for university.  So I called Jai and he was so happy to hear from me, he insisted that I attend the wedding as his guest Arjun explained.  Again Arohi looked at him suspiciously, why would he do that Arohi wondered.  But she didn't have much time to think about that because at that moment her cousin called her upstairs. 

Arjun looked at Arohi as she walked away.  Damn she was beautiful.  Today she looked so innocent, maybe it was the white lengha, or maybe it was seeing the tears in her eyes.  He hadn't been able to help himself.  He had to come over.  Arjun, control  yourself, you don't like this girl.  Yeah Arjun keep telling yourself tha,t said a little voice inside his head.

Arohi was on a mission,they needed to find Jay jiju's shoes.   Arohi was happy everyone was busy watching the wedding, that made her job a lot easier.  They had found out the shoes were in a mitaii box.  A mitaii box huh...did these people really think they would get something past the Ahluwalias.  The girls separated and started  looking everywhere.  Now where would a box of mitaii go unnoticed..hmmm..the kitchen Arohi thought.  She ran to the kitchen and started looking around.  All the boxes were the same except one that was kind of  hidden towards the back.   She excitedly opened the box and couldn't believe her luck!  It was Jiju's shoes.  She had just put the lid on the box when she felt someone's hand around her wrist, looking up she see's Arjun smirking at her.  "Not so fast Arohi" he says.  "You're not as dumb as you look"  I thought it would have  taken you a lot longer to find those".  But that's okay you found them but you won't be taking them he says.  Arohi tries to twist out of his grasp.  "Let go of me you MONSTER" she says...how dare you hold my wrist.  With Arjun's other hand he tries to grab the shoes, seeing this Arohi does the only thing she really can.  She bites his hand forcing him to let go and pushes past him and runs.

DAMN!  She was a wild cat Arjun thought as he rubbed his hand.  "Well he'd show her what a monster he really was".  Arjun took off after her.  Arohi looked behind her and she couldn't believe the idiot was running behind her.  Why did he care if she had jiju's shoes.  He was ruining all their fun.  She would never let him have the shoes.    She ran through the kitchen, zig zaging through the front hall, and up the stairs.  A quick glance behind her showed he was right behind her.  She didn't think, she just kept running, running right into the first room she came to, which just so happened to be her room.  She tried to close the door behind her but Arjun pushed his way through.  Arohi ran to the far side of the bed.  "How dare you come into my room, get out, I'm going to call everyone, get out," arohi said.  "Go ahead Arjun said, call everyone, let them see what you've got there"  as he kept circling the bed.  Arohi couldn't believe this.  This is why he was so eager to be on the groom's side, all so he could ruin their fun.  As she was running around the bed she started throwing her stuffed animals at him, everything but Mr. Softy Ahluwalia.  She needed to get out of her room, if only she could distract him.  Arjun couldn't believe she was throwing things at him, she was getting desperate now, he could see it, he was so close.  At that moment he lunged for her and she turned to throw something at him.  Then everything happened in slow motion, they crashed onto Arohi's bed with Arjun on top of her.  He was so close, and Arohi couldn't think, all she can do is gaze into his eyes, his big brown eyes, eyes she could easily lose herself in.  Arjun can't breathe, looking down at her, those luscious lips that were so close, maybe one kiss wouldn't hurt.  Arjun is just about to test that theory when he hears "AROHI di are you up here?.  And then he feels pushing against his chest.  "Get off of me you oaf" Arjun rolls off her and Arohi  jumps up,  looks at him,  grabs the shoes and runs out of the room.  Arjun slowly gets up and walks out of the room.  He stands at the top of the stairs and looks down to where Arohi is holding the shoes and talking to her excited cousins.  Suddenly she looks up, right at him  and Arjun feels that heart of his skipping a beat again.  Kuch to hai says that little voice in his head..kuch to hai.

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very nice.  Do include me in your list.
👍🏼

madhurameshan thumbnail
Interesting and intriguing too 👍🏼. Add me too in PM list.
sonam002 thumbnail
Awesome as usual.........
Thanq u sooo much 
for such a cute update....................
Try 2 update next 1 ASAP😃
Edited by sonam002 - 13 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Luv ur ff dr. Gr8 update. Luv d convo btn arjuhi. Hp we wl get update soon.
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kuck to zaroor hai, loved both parts. he is falling for her and doesnt realise it, and same for her is well. would have to see something like this in the show, loved your bollywood style. you were right totally filmy. but loving it. update soon.

p.s thanks for the pm. plz do again when you update.

thanks
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
uch to hai says that little voice in his head..kuch to hai.

yep.. kuch tho zaroor hai!lol   continue soon!!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
beautiful update....reminded me of hum aapke hein kaun.....

thnx 4 pm cont soon.x
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zabardast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what a update.. loved it very much.. love the storyline and all in one only perfect love it :] pls add me to your pm list and pls cont. soon :))