plz plz update asap
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 1 and 2 are sooo nice love it
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys how are you all? i am really sorry for not updating the ff for so long, but now i will try to update regularly. 
Chapter 4: Planned
Days passed by Nups did her best to ignore Mayank, though it was difficult since Gunjan was always with him. However Nups was successful in keeping mayank from telling the truth to Gunjan's parents of break the engagement. Nups entered the college with Diya, since Samrat was busy with his office, and today was finally the engagement day, the ceremony was to start around 6 'o' Clock.  Nups entered her class, she looked around class but mayank was not there. Nups left the class and went to the library mayank was there reading a book. Nups walked up to him and he looked up at her.                                                                       

Mayank: "Hi How are you?."? He asked in bored voice. 

Nups: "Fine just came here to remind you something, today is Gunjan's engagement with my brother Samrat, I thought I had invite you since I have invited my all of my friends". She said in sarcastic voice.  

Mayank: "oh how delightful". 

Nups: "for me it is'..but I don't about you''it might be painful right you couldn't do anything about the engagement''.poor you". Mayank got up and snapped the book closed.  

Mayank: "You know what they say never underestimate the person in front of you''''.so don't make that mistake'''.Gunjan will be mine". 

Nups: "we will see''(she turns around to leave) Oh yeah don't come at the engagement I wouldn't miss you much". Saying that she left the library. Mayank moved towards the locker room.

~Gunjan: "no mayank I don't want to hear another word from you it's all over, everything is over''''..i am getting engaged today". Gunjan said with tears rolling down her cheeks.   

Mayank: "relax jaan I promise you that engagement will not happen'''''..i have planned everything out".  

Gunjan: "What have you planned''''what are you going to do''''.kidnap me?". She said in an angry tone.  

Mayank: "Yah that is exactly what I am going to". Mayank gave a wicked smile taking Gunjan's hand in his.  

Gunjan: "what?".  

Mayank: "listen Gunjan your parents will never accept me''..and now with your engagement it will be all bad'''..so I will kidnap you from the engagement party itself''''' I will be there exactly 10 minutes before the ring ceremony wait for me near the kitchen door". 

Gunjan: "I don't know if this is right'''''". 

Mayank: "relax Gunjan after a while we will tell your parents everything''I will convince them'..but for now this is the only way we can save you from the engagement".  

Gunjan: "Okay'''..but please mayank don't make my trust this is our last chance".  Mayank: "I love you Gunjan". 

~ The party was on full swing, Gunjan, Samrat and Nupur were standing together.  

Samrat: "gunjan you are looking really nice today". Sam said Gunjan smiled at him, though her eyes still looking for mayank, she didn't want to hurt anyone but couldn't marry Samrat either. She knew she was doing really wrong, she will definitely ask Samrat for forgiveness after everything worked out.  

Sam: "Gunjan are you okay''''you look uncomfortable". 

Gunjan: "No I am fine".  Nups: "relax sam today is Gunjan's engagement she might be feeling nervous". Nups said nudging Gunjan who completely ignored her, she was still mad at Nupur for creating all the problems for her and Mayank.  

Nups: "waise Samrat bro you praised gunjan so much, but no compliment for me".Sam: "you are my little princess you always look gorgeous". He said hugging Nupur. Nups: "yah yah whatever don't make up for it".

~Mayank was outside Nups house he was standing by the electric meter, he turned the switch off and every light in the house went off. He put on his mask and told the two guys standing to next to him, to wait in the car, as he brings Gunjan outside.  Mayank slowly entered through the back door, he went inside the kitchen and opened the kitchen door, and as he expected Gunjan was waiting for him exactly where he told her too, all of the other people were busy figuring out about the lights.  Mayank put a shawl over Gunjan's head picked her up and took her outside. He quickly went into the car and they drove off.  

~After 25 minutes ride Mayank stopped the car, He pulled Gunjan out and took her into his farm house. Finally he took the shawl of Gunjan's head, the instant the shawl fell off mayank becamed shocked. 

Nups: "Surprise!". Nups exclaimed.  

Mayank: "what'''..what the hec are you doing here". Mayank screamed.  

Nups: "You are the one who brought me here''.why are you asking me?".Nups said smiling.  

Mayank: "look I am in no mood to joke where is Gunjan".  

Nups: "Getting engaged to Samrat''''..I told you Mayank Sharma that I will not let you stop this engagement'''''.i heard you and Gunjan talk in the locker rooms''''Then just as the lights went out i came to stand by the kitchen, and you thought I was Gunjan".  

Mayank: "Oh I am going to". He moved angrily towards Nupur. 

Nups: "don't you dare Mr. Sharma you lost'''..i warn you don't ever interfere in my or my brother's life". She said pointing her finger at mayank then she walked past him.

Hi guys i know this part is not very exciting, and it is short but i really wanted to start Mayank and Nups lovestory...Don't worry there is a twist in the story that will be revealed in the next part!.

Do leave your comment/criticism😊

Ria 
Edited by lopli - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that was really foolish of nupur to do this. then again their story wouldnt have started if she hadnt done it. really excited about the journey ahead. pls update soon.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...good!!...but only this much ...wanted more...
update sooner...

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update Ria!
i want Mayur lovestory to start ASAP
waiting for the next update
come back with a longer update soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊