Gunahon Ka Devta

Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
wohooo  what an answer

my guess goes to  arpita again. reason is  if she is saved by pandit she  cud hv planned it and wrote it to send to rv to make him tell the truth.  ya its mystery why it wud come after her death  but i think this only or its pandit work again.. my guesses r going there even if pandit speaks bahuji language u never know

vaise lalsingh theory is different
as i said it has flaws which i cant pinpoint exactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 7)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hey CB, good morning, good morningBig smile

Hope you had a good night's sleep and are ready to take on this mystery head onSmile

See, whoever wrote the letter, BJ, PJ, Arpi or Shikha...had to have been aware of RV's reaction to it.......I mean he not exactly the most obedient of kids, who will listen to what is told/requested of him and go ahead and tell the real story, at great risk to his own well-being, I might add.

They had to have known that he would simply destroy it. So what purpose would it serve? The only plausible explanation appears to be that the letter was used as a test of RV.....and from that perpective, it could only be Shikha. All the others already know that he is involved.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
yup good morning and i have always said i love mysteries and love to read  the clues

shayad CID  serial ka asar bhi hai LOL

what u say makes sense

why i m now harping on arpita  it cud also be that she may be giving him one more chance to prove her innocence. but he didnt do it

so now payback time for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
SmileThat's certainly a point......worth considering.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
yup that  thought came to me again in nite.. i was so sleepy went to bed early..  then i thought again though handwriting looks like bahuji's  but it can be arpita even if it doesnt say tht she is alive or dead.

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
OK, tell me one thing, that other letter that Avi read in today's epi ....was it the one written by Arpi or by BJ?

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
that was by arpita coz we did see her writing that lying on bed and hid suddenly when avdesh came in room

that was by arpita

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
even bahuji cant be ruled out totally, she is like chameleon changing colors everytime, though right now she knows she is lying but whats in her mind only she knows. and by she i mean bahuji Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.