Gunahon Ka Devta

Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
 Hello my dear Swamini, CB, Nandini, Sharan, Laxmi, Vrish, Sonia, Gauri and TPBig smile

Great, great points everyone .............will go over each and reply one by one through the day.........

Thanks,

Vista

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevistalkie14-Prashu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 5)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magicalworld

magicalworld

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the topic Vista Great topic Clap

I believe that shikha have wrotes this letter to RV to check him as we all see in the last episode shikha is suspecting RV

And now according to article shikha is going to reveal RV truth to avi so i am sure she has written this letter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniVistaa

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hai VistaBig smile
Its now 15.00hours GMT time and 19.30hours IST.
Im free by now i just commenting bit late as the article already telling the story of Shika find the truth of RV and did tell Avi. As i was much busy until now could not reply.But on the forum when i had breakfast and lunch as i alwys do.Thats the only time i do get free in the dayLOL
Ok!! i will come to the point what i thoght after reading ur topic which is still mystery though,as  we r gonna learn it in one hour time.

First things first. When i did see the letter send by some one i saw that hand writing is same as the BJ's when she wrote the fake as if its RV's to Arpi (Bj put that letter in shika's bouquet).Dont laugh the letters of same hand writings are not meant to be by same person.(in telly )
Why BJ?
She is the one told RV that Arpi committed suicide. Both BJ and RV knows the truth that Arpi wont do such thing after she learned she is pure.(she did attempted suicide before believing she maligned by RV). Only 3ppl knows that Arpi went to RV that night Arpi, BJ and RV himself.
BJ knows RV wont believe that Arpi's socalled suicide and will try to find the truth. so Bj planned the letter as if its written by Arpi make believe RV that Arpi really committed suicide couldnot face her husband after Avi find the truth.As some one ssaid that if if falls into the hands of Tamy and shika. No way. If the letter addressed to RV means only he opens it isn't it? how can it falls to the others hands then?I mean how can T&S will read it that addressed to RV?
RV already did tell Avi and Avi believed that is different matter.
No ,not different matter. wait! why i have a feeling Avi wrote that letter to find the truth about Arpi's innocence and RV's game. here me thinking though he was shattered by Arpi's death, somewhere he had started believing that Arpi innnocent and couldn't bear what he said to her and committed suicide, indirectly he believed in RV's words ,,so he wrote that letter to know that truth from Rv only.
If Avi got confirmation that Arpi innocent regardeless what he heard and  watched,and believed 
he want to take avenge for what he and RV did to Arpi.
So Im just changing my opinion even after i stated before that its BJ, now i will go with Avi.
Please guys dont laugh at me as my mind is just like helicofter nowLOLLOL.
What im typing only God knows.
Sorry guys now a days too much thinking so many threads so many comments. Im really getting drowsy now.OuchLOL

Edited by BenNevis - 08 April 2011 at 3:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa-Prashu-

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hahaha sow u r confusing me now

lets wait and watch  too many thngs r happening now

just ten mins more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Vista Hug

How mch i had been waiting to hear ur take on this ...Knew u wud surely write something for us on this track. But i expected u to write an OS on the scene where Avi gets to know abt Arpi's death. His silence spoke more than the wildest of storms. And blv me ....i wished u to write something on it (If u can consider my req nw)EmbarrassedBig smile

Coming to this post ....Wow !!! One more feather in ur hat ClapClapStar Grt analysis abt the suspect. Agree with all ur view points. I too had a feeling tht it cud be Arpi who wrote it bfr dying. But after RV burnt it ...the contents of the letter faded off with the ashes. So noone can get to know wat ws written in it (especially Shikha, who is investigating the matter). So i dont think it cud be Arpi.

Secondly abt Pj ....as u said , the cvs cannot show us Bj's revelation so soon. Thats going to come mch later. Its going to be RV who wud be barefaced bfr all first. So Pj too doesnt fit in here.

Thirdly Shikha ....I think she is the one who has sent the letter. The time lag cud be a blooper (GKD is known fr its bloopers)Wink Or maybe she went out n handed the letter to the postman n asked to deliver it (there cud be another entry to the house frm where she returned back home) I felt Shikha knew the contents of the letter. Her expressions said so. And she had been suspecting n investigating against RV after seeing the torn pics. So i firmly feel tht its her.

Hello NandiniHug

Thanks for the kind words....you know what, that scene when he first comes to know about Arpi's death.............Ashish was just soo so good that I had no words to describe it........once I recover from his performance, then maybe the bheja will start working Tongueand I may be able to put something together. But you are a sweetheart to ask for it..........Smile

After the latest info, I agree with you.........maybe it is Shikha who has sent the letter.

But there is another character that we have not considered, and that is Manjari. I know she has kind of disappeared, but maybe it is her who is helping Arpi..........she had done so earlier too.

Nice to hear from youSmile

BenNevis

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
u guys need to see todays episode

it does kind of reveal further track

BenNevis

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

u guys need to see todays episode

it does kind of reveal further track

Hey CB,

That is so very nice of you...........tantalising us lesser mortals with miniscule tid-bitsWinkBig smile

Any chance of a pm? LOL Please............

ha ha ha

BenNevis

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
yup pmd u Wink

Vistaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.