Gunahon Ka Devta

Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

Gaurishah

Goldie

Gaurishah

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ya i think this is providing base for lalsingh to resurface

its arpita revenge time and rv bashing time now.

bt i really want to know what was lalsingh reaction on seeing that pandit had saved him. if i recall it was of shock and surprise..

and lakshmi far shot but no avdesh hasnt got a brain transplant yet.

Chatter, (see bold) as far as I remember when PJ had saved LS, Lal Singh had thanked him for saving his life and asked him who he was at that time BJ had come out of the shadows and LS was shocked and when he left that place he wowed to take advantage and increase the difference b/w BJ and Avi.

I think PJ has written the letter. PJ may also be wanting revenge as BJ may have done some dreadful thing to his family in the past (not knowing it is PJ family). So now he has become her trustworthy person and when the time comes he will strike.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 4)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
ok  thats what i wanted to know
so mystery still deepens

lalsingh doesnt know pandit but pandit knows a lot still.
lalsingh knew bahuji and was shocked to see her hence he vowed to take advantage

and i somehow  getting ur last para right

pandit wud strike at right time he has a motive if thats the case

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

JustTP

JustTP

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
If you ask Logic baba , then if Shikha is not the person who has written the letter then RV's burning the letter does not clue her in on his involvement in her death... for the simple reason that RV read the letter & burnt it. For all practical purposes Shikha has not seen the contents of the letter & does not know it has anything to do with Arpi.  She was too far away from RV to have got a glance at the contents. So why should she give RV suspicious looks if from her view point all RV is doing is burning a letter that he has received.

If this letter is supposed to provide proof to Shikha about RV's involvement then Shikha should be the one who has written it to test RV. Otherwise it wouldn't  make sense. Baki sab CVs ke upar hai... they will show whatever they want to .

Edited by JustTP - 08 April 2011 at 2:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-BenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

Gaurishah

Goldie

Gaurishah

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok  thats what i wanted to know
so mystery still deepens

lalsingh doesnt know pandit but pandit knows a lot still.
lalsingh knew bahuji and was shocked to see her hence he vowed to take advantage

and i somehow  getting ur last para right

pandit wud strike at right time he has a motive if thats the case

Right Chatter PJ must have a motive something linking his past to BJ which BJ may not be aware of. He may be waiting for the opportunity to bring BJ down by using Arpi or else why would he save her that is if he has at all.

BenNevis

JustTP

JustTP

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
As for why PJ should save Arpi , I think he is actually loyal to haveli / Avi. If you have noticed , everytime BJ has got him to do some bad deed for her she has told him that it is for the haveli izzat or for the bhalai of babuaji. Even when she asked him to kill Arpi (water monster try) , she had told him that Arpi would be bad for haveli & babuaji & that is why she wanted him to kill her.  Even when she was giving RV proof against Arpi (the revolver) , she had asked PJ to go out of the room.

I think now he has finally caught on that BJ is not doing anything for haveli's izzat or for Avi but for her own selfish motives. Hence his double cross.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustTP

As for why PJ should save Arpi , I think he is actually loyal to haveli / Avi. If you have noticed , everytime BJ has got him to do some bad deed for her she has told him that it is for the haveli izzat or for the bhalai of babuaji. Even when she asked him to kill Arpi (water monster try) , she had told him that Arpi would be bad for haveli & babuaji & that is why she wanted him to kill her.  Even when she was giving RV proof against Arpi (the revolver) , she had asked PJ to go out of the room.

I think now he has finally caught on that BJ is not doing anything for haveli's izzat or for Avi but for her own selfish motives. Hence his double cross.

bingo

that cud be the reason

wow u r even better detective than me  hehe

BenNevis

JustTP

JustTP

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hey CB .. what do you think about my earlier post about Shikha's involvement in the letter writing ... u think it makes sense ?

BenNevis

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
oh missed tht

looks like we both wrote same time

hmm shikha hasnt written the letter

what u wrote makes sense
rest is on cvs
they r making it very obvious with focussing on pandit now and then which is making us think pandit is the key here

letter is not by shikha but it can be by bahuji to nail rv  and trap him somehow.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.