Gunahon Ka Devta

Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
ya i think this is providing base for lalsingh to resurface

its arpita revenge time and rv bashing time now.

bt i really want to know what was lalsingh reaction on seeing that pandit had saved him. if i recall it was of shock and surprise..

and lakshmi far shot but no avdesh hasnt got a brain transplant yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14Vistaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 3)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

The Case of the Mysterious Letter Writer

Ranvijay Ji aapke ilawa aur koi nahin jaanta ki hum nirdosh hain. Aapse hamari vinti hai ki aap please hamare ghar walon ko sach bata dijiye. Nahin to hamare paas apni jaan de dene ke ilawa koi raasta nahin bachega. Aise kamse kam marne ke baad hamare maathe se yeh kalank mit jaayega. Nahin to yeh jhooth, kalank marne ke baad bhi mere naam ke saath juda rahega.
Arpita

This is an intriguing letter indeed. Actually, sort of muddled. Because on one hand she is saying that either you tell everyone the truth, or I will be left with no choice but to kill myself. Then she goes on to say that if you don't tell the truth then even after I die, my reputation would be besmirched for ever. In other words, she is asking him to tell the truth so that her name is cleared, even though she would be dead by then. That is, she is not asking him to clarify, so that she is not forced to commit suicide.

So whoever wrote it, the object is clear. They want to perpetuate the notion that Arpi killed herself.

The usual suspect is BJ: she has the means and the motive''''she wants everyone to think nothing other than that Arpi killed herself. But, sending a letter to RV, who knows so much more about her, is not without danger. What, if in his confessional mode, he goes on to tell the world about  the deal BJ made to get Arpi arrested? So I don't think she would risk it'.she would much rather let the sleeping dogs lie.

If we take the letter at face value, then Arpi has written it''.but when? It is concievable that she could have written it in the time that she was worried about Avi's conduct at the Holi party and before BJ convinced her that Avi was not angry at her, just that he was planning a surprise SR for her. But it seems unlikely.

Simple doesn't even know what BJ has accused Arpi of, so her taking this action doesn't seem plausible either. Shikha could be one, but the timeline is against her.  It has only been a little over twelve hours between the time she got home after BJ's revelations, and the postman's arrival.

PJ is the other strong suspect, and he is really the man in the know. He knows all there is to know about BJ, about Arpi and everything in between. I do feel that when the time comes for BJ's real face to be revealed to Avi, PJ will play a pivotal role in the expose. But this is not it. Now is not the time. If BJ's asliyat is revealed, then the story as we know it ends.

So by a process of elimination, I think the only person/persons who could have written that letter is the one who is helping Arpi survive and recover. They needn't even be in Lallanpur and have witnessed the cremation drama to have felt the need for such a letter. They could have written it to make everyone believe that Arpi is really dead, at the same time make an attempt to clear her name. This way they are buying time for Arpi to recoup and then return triumphant, to seek revenge.

So what do you all think?Smile Does this make sense or have I been talking out of my hat at midnight'..(I am half-asleep, so please excuse the inconsistencies, if any)WinkBig smile

I will look forward to the brainstorming that is sure to happenBig smile...........comeone guys and gals, give it a shot.....me waitingBig smile

Vista

I think that there are a variety of motives possible.  Last night, I was of the opinion that it was Shikha, who's doing it to demonstrate that RV is indeed innocent - if he got that letter and was indeed innocent, he'd show it to Tanmay & Shikha and say - "look, somebody has sent me this in Arpita's name and is trying to frame me."  But since he was guilty, he burned the letter.

Thinking about it again, it makes sense to think that BJ sent it.  Look @ it from her perspective - both her sandhan families walked out on her after insulting her - Avi's sasural for her maligning Arpita, and Shikhas sasural for her maligning RV.  So she wants to erode the reputation of these 2 in the eyes of Avi & Shikha, and hopefully even Tanmay.  She's already succeeded w/ Avi, and is now trying to persuade Shikha & Tanmay of this.  So she sends a letter in Arpita's name - nobody in RV's home knows Arpita's handwriting presumably - claiming innocence, and asking him to clear her.  In BJ's mind, one of 2 things could happen - it would either fall into Tanmay's/Shikha's hand, or it could fall into RV's hand, as it did.  If the former happened, it would be exposed, and if the latter happened, it would unsettle RV, as he wonders how Arpi got to send that if she is dead, or why did she bother to send that if she was going to die?

As you said, Simple can be ruled out, and Arpita is in no condition to write such a letter after her fall.  This happened after Avi confronted her about it, so she couldn't have had time to write this, so obviously, the letter is a forgery.  If Arpita has recovered and is going to play the game carefully now, she has to work out that it makes more sense for her to be thought of as dead rather than alive, so why would she be the one to send a letter to her enemy RV hinting that she is alive?  For this reason, I rule out Arpita.

As for PJ, assuming that he did it, question of motive arises.  If he's doing it @ the behest of BJ, why would he do it, instead of her?  She has a woman's handwriting, which is more likely to be mistaken for Arpita's, and she lives in the same haveli as Arpita, which would make the letter seem genuine.  Also, If BJ wanted Arpi alive, she would have saved her.  Since Arpi fell and bumped her head against a rock, it's likely that BJ thought she was dead, and only PJ knows she's alive.  If PJ saved her, he did so either in his own interests, or Arpi's, but certainly not BJ's.  But if he's acting in Arpita's interests rather than his own, he wouldn't do something different from what Arpita would do.  If he's doing it in his own interests, then it opens up a new can of worms - what exactly is his vested interest in all of this?

So the current assumption has to be that BJ has no idea that Arpita is alive.  W/ that as a basis, I think that she wants to erode RV's reputation in order to feed her story about Arpita-RV, and has sent this letter to do precisely that.  As often happens w/ the law of unintended consequences, Shikha will end up finding out that aspect, and will have to gather that evidence to convince Tanmay, who is not likely to disbelieve his bro, particularly over someone like BJ, who Shikha herself dislikes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-BenNevistalkie14Vistaachatterbox

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
haha swamini can compete with me for lalsingh and if she gets him back  all the better  haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
vrish read my theory why i suspect  pandit more here

and  ofcourse bhootni too

she cant be ruled out totally

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

randomsoul

Groupbie

randomsoul

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
if i were bhauji, i would not write this letter to RV.....i finally finished watching all the episodes... bhauji and RV have some serious 'beef' in the past......she is trying to maintain her distance from him and he is doing the same..b/c they know each other's ultimate motives......she told Rv not to come to Arpita's funeral b/c she knows he might spill all the beans after a good beating from Avadesh.....

guys i think bhauji should hook up with RV...they would make the most evil couple in the history of soap operas..Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-swamini5BenNevistalkie14Vistaa.Vrish.

randomsoul

Groupbie

randomsoul

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@chatterbox....i think your prediction about Punditji might come true.....cuz he is probably been in the family long before bhauji got married into the family, unless she got him as a dowry gift.LOL.....so he might think that bhauji is kinda ruining the family... and wants get back at her................another thing that i thought after watching today's episode was...that shikha was so damn sure that arpita can't do such a thing....which was good, but surprising at the same time......maybe she might have saved her....like she somehow saw the balcony breaking down...and panditji taking arpita....and she followed them or something.....i think there is very little slight chance for this to happen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-BenNevisVistaa.Vrish.chatterbox

talkie14

IF-Dazzler

talkie14

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

haha swamini can compete with me for lalsingh and if she gets him back  all the better  haha
Di this is true love..Sharing & caring!! Anything to bing him back...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
haa lakshmi thats what love is about and once he is back me and swamini can bash him up

and sonia  no i dont think shikha saved arpita

shikha was in her own home  and it was more than  12 hrs till she came to know or police came to haveli

and i m having doubt on that new cop also now

fingers r pointing towards pandit more and more now bt why wud  cvs make that very obvious ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.