Gunahon Ka Devta

Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
hey vista i just wrote in dont know which thread

after yday episode i m  leaning towards shikha as writer of the letter. coz she was confused and said ab kya karoon when rv burnt the letter. thts when she goes to haveli and then from there she goes to rai family

so possible the letter writer is indeed shikha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* (Page 13)" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged

The mystery  letter matter  still continuing as it seems .If u carefully see the content of the letter

Ranvijay Jiaapke ilawa aur koi nahin jaanta ki hum nirdosh hain. Aapse hamari vinti hai ki aap please hamare ghar walon ko sach bata dijiye. Nahin to hamare paas apni jaan de dene ke ilawa koi raasta nahin bachega. Aise kamse kam marne ke baad hamare maathe se yeh kalank mit jaayega. Nahin to yeh jhooth, kalank marne ke baad bhi mere naam ke saath juda rahega.
Arpita

@purple

Arpi knows that  the truth was also known by BJ. Then how can she says only she&RV knows the truth? BJ told everyone that only Arpi and RV knows that truth and they accepted it as if she dont know what exactly happend making shika & others believe that after Arpi's death, only RV knows what the real "truth" is.So BJ's words made  shika to write the words in purple.

@green

Here we can notice that she was asking him or pleading him to tell the truth to her family expecting his reaction or answer and was telling that she is going to committ suicide. If she really want him to tell the truth to her family she will wait for his answer.But wont tell what she will do if he wont tell.
@blue
She was really expecting that he will tell her family the "truth" once her death making him responsible for her death and might repent what he did to her.
Two different states of mind in just one letter. Its completely showing who ever wrote r confused themselves while writing that letter.

If its written by Arpi she wont put herself in question mark state , will be in clearly stating that what she exactly want to see from RV.
After listening to BJ's so called bewafa story shika said its only Arpi and RV knows what happend in one of her convo with Simple and Mama Rai. so shika came to conclusion that as Arpi dead only RV can tell the truth what exactly happend between them . But she got a plan to see how he responds if he found letter written by Arpi pleading for telling the truth.Here she put Rv to test.
She was expecting that RV  was really concerned for Arpi and will tell there is nothing between them as Bj made up the story . She couldn't make it proper way when she wrote that letter as she herself in dilemma. RV certainly knows that the letter wasn't written by Arpi, if u please remember the way he did read that letter.
There was a date on that letter indicates whether its written by Arpi or not (i mean whether its after the death of Arpi, as the mistakes will occur  writing the same date and will be caught as fake quite often ). And the postal stamp on that letter from where its exactly dispatched also indicates whether its written from Lallanpur or not. He Knows that Shika was suspicious about him and being a police officer he knows very well how to manage things without getting caught. But bruning letter shows that he dont want to be caught by any one  for what exactly happend between Arpi and him. So me thinks shika try to find a bit of information getting suspicious about torn photograph, but failed to understand the matter clearly but her instincts clearly telling someone tried to use Arpi to take revenge from haweli. Then she is on another mission with simple as only RV knows the truth now.

Edited by BenNevis - 12 April 2011 at 7:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaswamini5Vistaachatterbox

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
wow sow me thinks u cracked it

reasons valid and i also agreed a bit above tht shikha is possible writer of the letter

ur detailed explanations make sense but me thinks now with avdesh hearing the tape we wud never know who wrote the letter

shikha is emerging as strong contender for mystery writer  hahaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa

swamini5

Goldie

swamini5

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
HHMMM but the mystery still continues and i think it will be unresolved..
cause once avi kills Rv everything is over
By the way VINEET  KUMAR has given a Fantabulous Performance.

BenNevis

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
ya i think we wud never know abt this

and yes vineet did superb job of ranvijay and made us hate the character.. he was indeed tough competitor for avdesh

i wish he is not killed and comes back for redemption

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Hello CB, Sowjanya and SwaminiBig smile

Loved your trains of thoughtSmile............am in a hurry to get ready for work ....will reply in detail a little later..........

Thanks

Vista

Edited by Vistaa - 12 April 2011 at 5:18am

BenNevis

BenNevis

Goldie

BenNevis

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@CB , Vista, SwaminiBig smile
Guys,
I know discussing this matter more and more is nothing but waste of time. As we all knew this kinda small things r meant to confuse its viewers but in the perspective of CV's its nothing but a single scene to make shika suspicious as the CV's known it a few weeks back that the character of Rv wont be stretched but to be killed.
As being on the forum we keep discuss some stuff  so tht bit active on the forum.

The above post i thought to post on saturday but have seen Vista ji already come to a conclusion ,me thought not to post it. But still i have seen comments running on that matter and as i have seen some posts felt to comment my opinion clearly.

Vista darling, u dont need to waste the precious time on my commments. Just felt to write , If u got time then just read. no need to reply .

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
ok end result here vista

who ever guessed that mystery writer of the letter is  shikha was right

as we wont know now with rv dead   so we can safely say it was shikha  going by what she said ab kya karoon

as she didnt expect rv to burn the letter

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.