Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6* - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello CB, Sowjanya and Swamini😃

Loved your trains of thought😊............am in a hurry to get ready for work ....will reply in detail a little later..........

Thanks

Vista

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago
@CB , Vista, Swamini😃
Guys,
I know discussing this matter more and more is nothing but waste of time. As we all knew this kinda small things r meant to confuse its viewers but in the perspective of CV's its nothing but a single scene to make shika suspicious as the CV's known it a few weeks back that the character of Rv wont be stretched but to be killed.
As being on the forum we keep discuss some stuff  so tht bit active on the forum.

The above post i thought to post on saturday but have seen Vista ji already come to a conclusion ,me thought not to post it. But still i have seen comments running on that matter and as i have seen some posts felt to comment my opinion clearly.

Vista darling, u dont need to waste the precious time on my commments. Just felt to write , If u got time then just read. no need to reply .
ok end result here vista

who ever guessed that mystery writer of the letter is  shikha was right

as we wont know now with rv dead   so we can safely say it was shikha  going by what she said ab kya karoon

as she didnt expect rv to burn the letter

Congratulations Swamini, Nandini, Laxmi, TP, Rashi, Jessi and yours truly...😃😆😆

Priya and Prash; partial congratulations: you both had guessed Shikha along with couple others😊
me me me me too

i changed my mind  after the burnt letter  scene

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mera naam kyon nahi liya hum bhi hai line mein ji
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by chatterbox

me me me me too

i changed my mind  after the burnt letter  scene

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mera naam kyon nahi liya hum bhi hai line mein ji
🤣🤣🤣

Chaliya aap kehti hain to aap naam bhi add kar detein hain 🤣

Just kidding....I had made the list of people's choice way back on pg 6 of this thread and that is the one I used to pick the winners....but just now I saw that you had changed your mind later😉.....you are hereby added to the list of winners - Congratulations!!! 🥳
😆😆😆😆😆

hahahaha  i am also kidding  i thought  i  shud also get some credit and i changed my mind 

u can see rofl emo with my post

haha btw one of my words did come right

in ashish tweets

so atleast offscreen somethng came true 😆
ashish wrote in his tweets  few days back it feels good when after the shot there is pindrop silence and spot boy comes and asks if u wud hv water

and in update thread before i had logged off  i had written this must be the scene ashish talked abt