Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vistaa

OK people............ I am back, am not half asleep and have spent the last half hour going through each one's response.

Hats off to your sleuthing skills GKDians , you all should be proud of yourselves.    Such fabulous points and angles, me left open-mouthed. Bravo!!!

I will just list who each one of you thought was the most likely suspect and then discuss below:

Swamini:                     Shikha
CB                              PJ
Laxmi                         Shikha, Avi
Nandini                      Shikha
Sharan                       Arpi
Vrish                          BJ
Sonia                          Not BJ
Gauri                          PJ
TP                              Shikha
Rashi                          Shikha
Sowjanya                    BJ or Avi. Later, Avi cancelled.
Prash                          Could be any in the list, except Arpi
Jessi                          Shikha
Priya                          Shikha, Arpi, PJ

Nandini and Laxmi, thou art absolutely correctπŸ‘πŸ‘ in saying that GKD is bloopers galore, and that we can write off the timeline issue as a blooper. CB, I will come to your theories and your Lal Singh in just a minute. And Laxmi, sorry....will have to consider Avi being the author as the fantasy of a love-crazed fan  Not that there is anything wrong in fantasies....me love fantasies  Lagi rahiye.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sharan sweetie, there is only one way Arpi could have written this letter....it would have had to be before she first tried to commit suicide by jumping off the terrace. And as someone suggested jokingly, Lallanpur mail was so slow to deliver it, that RV received it only now.

Vrish: wow, fabulous bit of digging ...loved your line of argument. What you say about BJ's motivation could be true, except perhaps, in my mind, she can't really take that risk. Even though she has ultimately prevailed upon him and got him stripped of his title and position, she doesn't have a doubt in her mind that on any given day, he could turn the tables on her in a heartbeat. There is no love lost between them and she doesn't want to have to interact with him if she can possibly avoid it. Notice how curtly she told him over the phone that he need not come to Arpi's funeral. The fact that RV knows at least some of her moves against Arpi, would prevent her from needling RV. She would want to stay away from him. This point was made so pithily by Sonia. Thanks.
Will discuss to PJ's candidature as the letter writer in a bit

JustTP: you said it girl.....brilliant! Both your points about Shikha and PJ are spot on. After watching today's epi I too believe that Shikha is the author. And PJ's motivations have been summed up by you so succinctly. Rashi and Jessie, I agree with you dears. Sowjanya, Prash, and Priya: great points guys, lots of food for thought.

So to summarize, IMHO:

BJ would not have written it because she doesn't want to risk provoking RV into ratting out on her to Avi. Plus, there is very little she can hope to gain from it.....a rattled RV might be more dangerous to her than a contained one. All she wants to focus now on is to put this whole issue behind her and reduce Avi to being the Bhayyaji once more. She doesn't even want to be reminded of Arpi.....in today's epi, she goes around advising everyone to forget her. By writing the letter,she would have just kept the issue alive.

PJ could not have written. Even if we disregard the feminine writing, I am not sure PJ could have used the khadi boli (hindi) and the word "please" He too uses the thet avadhi dialect as BJ does....unlikely that he could have drafted the Hindi letter. Plus, if his motivation is to expose BJ, why would he try to unnerve RV, who is BJ's adversary ? Enemy of my enemy is my friend......? PJ did not write the letter, but his role in the ultimate expose of BJ (prob towards the end of the show) would probably be pivotal. I am still torn between his being loyal to the haveli and doing all the misdeeds for the sake of the family, and him really being BJ's man....true only to her. . I haven't really seen any particularly fond interaction between him and Ammaji. But then again, that could be a front.....now we are really going in the realms of counter-espionage!!! Ha ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Sorry CB, but Lal Singh doesn't seem likely to be directing PJ's revolt, if there is any.

Now to Shikha: IMHO she suspected RV not being the real deal ....remember how he screamed at her when she had come to their home after the wedding? So after hearing BJ's accusations the night before, she probably felt that  something was fishy.............I don't think she has reached the conclusion quite yet that BJ is the one against Arpi. So it is easier for her to suspect RV as being somehow involved. So she decides to go on a fishing expedition of her own and sends this letter, or as Nandini suggested, hands to the postman to deliver to RV, in order to see his reaction. And as Vrish & TP suggested, she plans to judge by RV's reaction to the letter, whether he is guilty or not. The fact that he burns the letter, tells her that her suspicions were correct and that he is involved in this sorry affair. That's when she decides to tell Avi, Mama Rai and Simple. She could have possibly told BJ too, if only she had not come of so strongly against the idea of a conspiracy against Arpi. I think BJ's firm reaction to the idea, probably puts Shikha on her guard and in search of a more sympathetic audience.

Another important point is the language of  the letter. Shikha has been to college and she speaks regular Hindi....as did Arpi....and she could have used the word "please" ,  unlike BJ and PJ.

So this is it....the saga of the mysterious letter.

Vista

Sorry for not having replied to your posts earlier.😳 Thank you so much for all your fab posts.

Will wait to hear from you all.πŸ˜ƒ

Vista

"Love crazed fan" Not fair Vistaa..Our hero has been so dull for so.............long i just took it upon myself to give him a semblence of intelligence & u guys won't take it... Imagine Dishy looking intelligent Avi.😍.Isn't that better than just Dishy Avi.πŸ˜’.U guys just don't get the motive!!!! Arre now should I go into indefinie fasting to make Avi intelligent....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

So then this is clearest proof that RV's letter was not written by Arpi.....the handwritings in the two letters were so different!

Thatz cos 2 different guys from the production team would have written it!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Laxmi πŸ˜ƒ

I never thot of this angle ha ha ha. ... U r right ..... an intelligent Avi .....haaye mein marjanwa .....

Annaji se kaafi inspired hain aap 😊
good deal good deal.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey girls good morn hows u all

hey the mystery still continues

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello CB.   Good morning to u too

Yes the mystery continues .... And Laxmi made such intelligent point πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† didn''t she ?

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya sorry my pc shut down

mystery of letter writer continues still

and i hvnt ruled out bahuji still

i read lakshmi theory 

good one  hehe
talkie14 thumbnail
Thank you Chatter Di & vistaa..Arre Annaji toh pure bharat ke inspiration hain...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Coming to the point pata nahin kab Dishy Avi Intelligent Avi banega??? Arre yaar the pits was whn he saw Arpita jump down the terrace & took her word that she slipped down... πŸ˜’ I guess Avi got such a big portion of Good looks from God that he balanced it by not placing any brain in that dishy yummy head of his!!!🀣
chatterbox thumbnail
oh man morning time i got busy.

haha lakshmi dont worry he wud balance it  soon

brains and brawns both wud be there
swamini5 thumbnail
Good Morning
And the mystery continues.......

Ho sakta hai it must be Papa Rai as he has changed

Maybe he wants to clear his daughters name

A wild guess

talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swamini5

Good Morning
And the mystery continues.......

Ho sakta hai it must be Papa Rai as he has changed

Maybe he wants to clear his daughters name

A wild guess

Kya yaar tu toh random names lene lagi..Papa Rai Kyun??? My guess is Shikha..How abt Tanmay..The only thing he has done till now is smile & laugh..Could he have started to think???😊