Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
The Case of the Mysterious Letter Writer

Ranvijay Ji aapke ilawa aur koi nahin jaanta ki hum nirdosh hain. Aapse hamari vinti hai ki aap please hamare ghar walon ko sach bata dijiye. Nahin to hamare paas apni jaan de dene ke ilawa koi raasta nahin bachega. Aise kamse kam marne ke baad hamare maathe se yeh kalank mit jaayega. Nahin to yeh jhooth, kalank marne ke baad bhi mere naam ke saath juda rahega.
Arpita

This is an intriguing letter indeed. Actually, sort of muddled. Because on one hand she is saying that either you tell everyone the truth, or I will be left with no choice but to kill myself. Then she goes on to say that if you don't tell the truth then even after I die, my reputation would be besmirched for ever. In other words, she is asking him to tell the truth so that her name is cleared, even though she would be dead by then. That is, she is not asking him to clarify, so that she is not forced to commit suicide.

So whoever wrote it, the object is clear. They want to perpetuate the notion that Arpi killed herself.

The usual suspect is BJ: she has the means and the motive''''she wants everyone to think nothing other than that Arpi killed herself. But, sending a letter to RV, who knows so much more about her, is not without danger. What, if in his confessional mode, he goes on to tell the world about  the deal BJ made to get Arpi arrested? So I don't think she would risk it'.she would much rather let the sleeping dogs lie.

If we take the letter at face value, then Arpi has written it''.but when? It is concievable that she could have written it in the time that she was worried about Avi's conduct at the Holi party and before BJ convinced her that Avi was not angry at her, just that he was planning a surprise SR for her. But it seems unlikely.

Simple doesn't even know what BJ has accused Arpi of, so her taking this action doesn't seem plausible either. Shikha could be one, but the timeline is against her.  It has only been a little over twelve hours between the time she got home after BJ's revelations, and the postman's arrival.

PJ is the other strong suspect, and he is really the man in the know. He knows all there is to know about BJ, about Arpi and everything in between. I do feel that when the time comes for BJ's real face to be revealed to Avi, PJ will play a pivotal role in the expose. But this is not it. Now is not the time. If BJ's asliyat is revealed, then the story as we know it ends.

So by a process of elimination, I think the only person/persons who could have written that letter is the one who is helping Arpi survive and recover. They needn't even be in Lallanpur and have witnessed the cremation drama to have felt the need for such a letter. They could have written it to make everyone believe that Arpi is really dead, at the same time make an attempt to clear her name. This way they are buying time for Arpi to recoup and then return triumphant, to seek revenge.

So what do you all think?Smile Does this make sense or have I been talking out of my hat at midnight'..(I am half-asleep, so please excuse the inconsistencies, if any)WinkBig smile

I will look forward to the brainstorming that is sure to happenBig smile...........comeone guys and gals, give it a shot.....me waitingBig smile

Vista

Edited by Vistaa - 10 April 2011 at 10:34am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12--Lalz--jasveensokhicoolguy3swamini5BenNevismsmarple-sia-_nandinichistatalkie14fuzzyfacejes_jadedanno.Vrish.chatterboxlonelyshadow-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Case of the Mysterious Letter *Updated Pg 6*" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swamini5

Goldie

swamini5

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Vistaa
Good Brain  Storming early morningSmile
I think it should be Shika to find out ther truth
Bj will try to poison Avi's mind more now .....so i don't think she will write such sort of letter.
Arpita writing letter i think it early  for her to do anything .....all the action will start after her re-entry
This is my guess......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevistalkie14Vistaa

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Hey Vistaa
Good Brain  Storming early morningSmile
I think it should be Shika to find out ther truth
Bj will try to poison Avi's mind more now .....so i don't think she will write such sort of letter.
Arpita writing letter i think it early  for her to do anything .....all the action will start after her re-entry
This is my guess......

Hey Swamini, good morning to youSmile

Yes, Shikha is a strong contender, but somehow I am not able to understand how she could have posted it within the time she had....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

swamini5

Goldie

swamini5

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
OOHOO  Vistaa

Its a serial Yaha pe kuch bhi ho sakta HaiWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Haan ...aapki baat bhi sahi hai......

talkie14

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
wow who dunnit

let me come back to it in some time

BenNevis

swamini5

Goldie

swamini5

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Yes the official GKD forum Detective is   here nowClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevistalkie14

_nandini

Goldie

_nandini

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Vista Hug

How mch i had been waiting to hear ur take on this ...Knew u wud surely write something for us on this track. But i expected u to write an OS on the scene where Avi gets to know abt Arpi's death. His silence spoke more than the wildest of storms. And blv me ....i wished u to write something on it (If u can consider my req nw)EmbarrassedBig smile

Coming to this post ....Wow !!! One more feather in ur hat ClapClapStar Grt analysis abt the suspect. Agree with all ur view points. I too had a feeling tht it cud be Arpi who wrote it bfr dying. But after RV burnt it ...the contents of the letter faded off with the ashes. So noone can get to know wat ws written in it (especially Shikha, who is investigating the matter). So i dont think it cud be Arpi.

Secondly abt Pj ....as u said , the cvs cannot show us Bj's revelation so soon. Thats going to come mch later. Its going to be RV who wud be barefaced bfr all first. So Pj too doesnt fit in here.

Thirdly Shikha ....I think she is the one who has sent the letter. The time lag cud be a blooper (GKD is known fr its bloopers)Wink Or maybe she went out n handed the letter to the postman n asked to deliver it (there cud be another entry to the house frm where she returned back home) I felt Shikha knew the contents of the letter. Her expressions said so. And she had been suspecting n investigating against RV after seeing the torn pics. So i firmly feel tht its her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevistalkie14Vistaa-Prashu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.