Are the Bride and Groom Cousins?

sonnyunlocker thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was just watching the finale today and there was a relative from the boy's side and the caption under her was "Duhle ki Bhua Dulhan ki Mausi"  Doesn't that make boy's father the brother of the girl's mother?  That would make them first cousins.  LOL!  I think that would be really gross if it's true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep even I saw it at the beginning! I think they are cousins but no1 mentioned it openly.
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yupp i think so!! That sounds very gross and weird though...
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they had mentioned that they have a common relative in the begining who had fixed the marriage.but they are NOT cousins.the bride's best friend cum cousin  (Smarty) is also the guy's cousin.They had mentioned that Smarty's was related to the bride from her mom's side and to the guy from her dad's side.
for example...my mama's daughter is X and her bua's son is Y.now Y is not my cousin.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There was a common relative but it wasnt as simple as that... They werent cousins...
sonnyunlocker thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not talking about any best friend and I don't care who fixed the wedding etc., etc, all I know is during the show there was a aunti ji who was introduced as the boy's bhua and girl's mausi many, many times.   The rest you guys are smart enough to figure out.  They are brother and sister!!!
hshah30 thumbnail
That common relative aunti is groom (ishu)'s bua and bride(shinu)'s mami and not masi. so that doesn't make both of them cousins.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya,they even said they had seen sheenu in some common relative's wedding...