Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

Are the Bride and Groom Cousins?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sonnyunlocker

sonnyunlocker

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I was just watching the finale today and there was a relative from the boy's side and the caption under her was "Duhle ki Bhua Dulhan ki Mausi"  Doesn't that make boy's father the brother of the girl's mother?  That would make them first cousins.  LOL!  I think that would be really gross if it's true.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are the Bride and Groom Cousins?" in Shaadi Teen Crore Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Yep even I saw it at the beginning! I think they are cousins but no1 mentioned it openly.

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yupp i think so!! That sounds very gross and weird though...

denver_diva

denver_diva

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
they had mentioned that they have a common relative in the begining who had fixed the marriage.but they are NOT cousins.the bride's best friend cum cousin  (Smarty) is also the guy's cousin.They had mentioned that Smarty's was related to the bride from her mom's side and to the guy from her dad's side.
for example...my mama's daughter is X and her bua's son is Y.now Y is not my cousin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goodyrani-lucki

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
There was a common relative but it wasnt as simple as that... They werent cousins...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rani-lucki

sonnyunlocker

sonnyunlocker

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I'm not talking about any best friend and I don't care who fixed the wedding etc., etc, all I know is during the show there was a aunti ji who was introduced as the boy's bhua and girl's mausi many, many times.   The rest you guys are smart enough to figure out.  They are brother and sister!!!

hshah30

hshah30

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
That common relative aunti is groom (ishu)'s bua and bride(shinu)'s mami and not masi. so that doesn't make both of them cousins.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonderrani-lucki

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
ya,they even said they had seen sheenu in some common relative's wedding...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.