Deep Secrets-my story 3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

she couldnt help but blush in embarassment, even avni and the doc had a grin n their amused faces, but maan tried pretending as if he heard nothing. the ringing of a mobile broke the silence and maan said he had to leave quick, telling geet to take care again.

Regretin she had said anythin to maan, geet had to put up with avni's devilish grins all day, geet knew exactly wot avni was thinking but she knew nothin like that would ever happen. Infact they wass 99% sure that she would never meet that man again.

The next morning, straight after avnis' clear orders to stay in bed all day, geet decided to get ready and quickly go for a few interviews as she knew whatever avni didnt know wouldnt harm her. As always, the streets of delhi were filled with millions of people, vehicles and the occational cows and buffalos. right, geet thought, first ill go to kundan industries hopefully i might get some luck there, its a big enough office for them to give me a place there. trying to think only positively geet grabbed a taxi and headed for the big building. Getting into the building, geet knew she was being watched, she could hear the occational mutter of office girls; yeh coan hai? dekho taa iske capre! i no soo last century! but these things did not effect geet, she felt that she wasn't that desperate to look for a job in merely her birthday suit!, just like these girls were; wearing the tiniest skirts (which cud be easily be mistaken for belts!) and shirts which made them lose any dignity which they had left. Trying to ignore the dissaproving eyes, geet went onto the front desk how may i help you maam? hi main yahaa secratary ce interview le ayi hoo. ok maam please take a seat, you will be called shortly. Geet sat down in the waiting area, she felt like she was back in school sitting outside the principles office. Half an hour had passed and yet there was no answer. But geet was not giving up, she waited. Maam, sorry for the wait, you may go in now. a sigh of relief came from geet, but there was still tension in her mind cmon i can do this she thought to herself, taking deep beaths and she stood infront of the bosses door labelling: Avinash Kundan.. reading this geet thought i think yeh boss achaa hoga naam to badhaa acha lagta hai ,oh geet! tu vee na! naam sun ce kese pataa lagega ce boss acha hai! gosh ur so stupid! Quickly stepping out of her own thoughts, geet knocked otho the hard, wooden door. Come in said a friendly sounding voice. Controlling her shaking hands, geet grabbed hold of the cold silver handle and carefully opened the door.

Hello sir, geet said confidently. she couldnt see his face as his chair was swiveled towards the wall - this was just as she had seen in the movies, the boss would be seated exactly like that and once he would turn around and see the beautiful girl infront of him, he waould see nothing else but her. Forcing herself out of her thoughts once again, geet stood silently for his reply. Sit please and as he said this his chair turned to face her. Sitting infront of her was... Omg! she had never imagined that there would be a mere child by the looks of it of the age of 14 sitting infront of her! geet had no idea how to react... she was speechless for the first time. The face infront of her laughed childly at her and within a moment ran out of the room, leaving geet bewildered. what had just happened? was she still in her dreams?

hey guys hope u like the post.. give me ur opinions please x n again sorry for the many spelling mistakes
i will update soon  tc! <3
 chupchupsi

nice update .... continue soon ...
Lovely Update!!!

Update it soon😊
nice update.............wat a child in MD position probbaly it wud b the son of the MD