Gayatri made me proud today! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

So far I am not convinced that Payal is not the right friend for Akshara. She is a little too chirpy but so is Varsha. Haan, she made 1 comment that her saas doesn't like her which she shouldn't have. Some girls are more outspoken & make friends easily. She probably didn't even know G3 was eavesdropping on their conversation.  Abhi tak she hasn't done anything to conclude that she is a bad influence. They know she is a bahu of some good khandaan. All she has done so far is taken Akshara to a cooking class, use the net, borrowed her saree, chat on the phone & taken her shopping which every normal 20yr old girl would do.

She did say, let Naitik wait in yest's episode but that was becoz she just wanted to shop more, no other intent. In fact, Akshara needs to be friends with girls her age and be normal as opposed to all these restrictions. The girl needs to loosen up & be normal. Maybe she is perfect for the khadus Singhania's, rarely see the dino's  smile🤢 G3 should have these rules for her unwed daughter, makes more sense. Akshara is married, loves her husband & his family, and performs all the duties of a bahu & then some.  Isn't she entitled to some normalcy? Not sure what G3's problem is? So far Payal hasn't used Akshara or shown any intent of doing so, not sure what the fuss is all about. Yes, she can use some phone etiquettes….but Akshara should set that straight.  

I think Payal is a fine as a friend, don't really see why it's wrong for Akshara to hang out with her. 
Yeah, she can be overtly friendly at times, but then everyone has some faults.
Originally posted by FLGators

So far I am not convinced that Payal is not the right friend for Akshara. She is a little too chirpy but so is Varsha. Haan, she made 1 comment that her saas doesn't like her which she shouldn't have. Some girls are more outspoken & make friends easily. She probably didn't even know G3 was eavesdropping on their conversation.  Abhi tak she hasn't done anything to conclude that she is a bad influence. They know she is a bahu of some good khandaan. All she has done so far is taken Akshara to a cooking class, use the net, borrowed her saree, chat on the phone & taken her shopping which every normal 20yr old girl would do.

She did say, let Naitik wait in yest's episode but that was becoz she just wanted to shop more, no other intent. In fact, Akshara needs to be friends with girls her age and be normal as opposed to all these restrictions. The girl needs to loosen up & be normal. Maybe she is perfect for the khadus Singhania's, rarely see the dino's  smile🤢 G3 should have these rules for her unwed daughter, makes more sense. Akshara is married, loves her husband & his family, and performs all the duties of a bahu & then some.  Isn't she entitled to some normalcy? Not sure what G3's problem is? So far Payal hasn't used Akshara or shown any intent of doing so, not sure what the fuss is all about. Yes, she can use some phone etiquettes'.but Akshara should set that straight.  

you do make good points and i don't know how to pinpoint to the exact thing that bothers me about Payal. my opinion about her is still raw, still shaping up and it may very well change with time as this track moves forward but as of now, if do try to put my concern into words - i feel that Payal is too casual about life. someone that takes everything lightly and also someone that is self-centered and more bothered about having fun themselves and fulfilling their own needs than REALLY caring about the other person. i don't find her the kind that would adjust a little, sacrifice a little to make the relationships in their lives work.

again, maybe my opinion about her will change but that's what i think now. i don't see her as someone who is really going to stand by Akshara when she really needs her. it has nothing to do with being chirpy. Varsha is chirpy but she maintains all her relations beautifully!

also, please don't misinterpret my post and think that i want girls to just sacrifice all the time. of course not! Akshara is an extreme, an unhealthy extreme but so far i think Payal is also an extreme - the opposite extreme!

Originally posted by dz651

I think Payal is a fine as a friend, don't really see why it's wrong for Akshara to hang out with her. 
Yeah, she can be overtly friendly at times, but then everyone has some faults.

i agree with u..and Sarita...i don't get any negative vibes from payal , she's like any other normal girl..some ppl. r outspoken than others...yes it was a bit awkward that payal said all that in the 2nd meeting itself 😆 but i've met so many ppl. who can't stop ranting abt their mil's the moment they get the opportunity..i feel she's well mannered (the way she greets gayitri & co. whenever she meets them..she even asked gayitri to taste her pasta😆)...she's warm & affectionate....payal i think has a lot of free time which she utilizes well , the way she likes and therez nothing wrong abt it...

well, gayitri's concern is not baseless, akshara is bholi bhali and kisi ki bhi baaton mein aane wali, she cannot refuse anyone..whether it's phone calls or shopping or cooking classes.....but that's about it........ she never does anything intentional (like she doesn't neglect her wifey or bahu duties, she manages everything well👏) ....if we talk of influence, well akshara will never get influenced by payal...like akshara will never go to anyone's house and start bitching abt her mil 😆 gayitri doesn't want akshara to step out, whether it's payal or varsha or any other girl which is unacceptable to me...BTW she made that opinion abt payal bec. she's living independent frm her in laws isn't it??? 😡secondly, i don't see any reason as to how payal can "use" akshara in the future ! yes, akshara must also learn to say "no", that's with everyone..naitik, her in laws , payal , varsha  & co...and of course, every relation must have it's limit...friendship bhi...within that,  everything is fine....jo jaisa hai uske saath vaise hi ban jao, but don't lose ur brain...don't give the other person an opportunity to use you...

naitik's friends r not that gr8 either 😆 except mohit...didn't he get under their influence and ..uff..sneha episode happened 🤢 it can happen with anyone..therez a balance right? for that idiot guy therez mohit who always gives him the right suggestion...for payal therez varsha...n how can i forget..akshara's 2 ma's , who always keep an eye on her 🤢
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

i agree with u..and Sarita...i don't get any negative vibes from payal , she's like any other normal girl..some ppl. r outspoken than others...yes it was a bit awkward that payal said all that in the 2nd meeting itself 😆 but i've met so many ppl. who can't stop ranting abt their mil's the moment they get the opportunity..i feel she's well mannered (the way she greets gayitri & co. whenever she meets them..she even asked gayitri to taste her pasta😆)...she's warm & affectionate....payal i think has a lot of free time which she utilizes well , the way she likes and therez nothing wrong abt it...

well, gayitri's concern is not baseless, akshara is bholi bhali and kisi ki bhi baaton mein aane wali, she cannot refuse anyone..whether it's phone calls or shopping or cooking classes.....but that's about it........ she never does anything intentional (like she doesn't neglect her wifey or bahu duties, she manages everything well👏) ....if we talk of influence, well akshara will never get influenced by payal...like akshara will never go to anyone's house and start bitching abt her mil 😆 gayitri doesn't want akshara to step out, whether it's payal or varsha or any other girl which is unacceptable to me...BTW she made that opinion abt payal bec. she's living independent frm her in laws isn't it??? 😡secondly, i don't see any reason as to how payal can "use" akshara in the future ! yes, akshara must also learn to say "no", that's with everyone..naitik, her in laws , payal , varsha  & co...and of course, every relation must have it's limit...friendship bhi...within that,  everything is fine....jo jaisa hai uske saath vaise hi ban jao, but don't lose ur brain...don't give the other person an opportunity to use you...

naitik's friends r not that gr8 either 😆 except mohit...didn't he get under their influence and ..uff..sneha episode happened 🤢 it can happen with anyone..therez a balance right? for that idiot guy therez mohit who always gives him the right suggestion...for payal therez varsha...n how can i forget..akshara's 2 ma's , who always keep an eye on her 🤢

yaah di i agree infact i feel akshi desperately needs a friend like Payal who's more mature n fun loving n knows her priorities right away.. ( i mean it also provides a good break from her routine n monotonous life) within so less time she's learn so many things from her be it cooking classes, internet, to socialize etc.. n i believe that no bad influence can affect us if we ourself is not willing to accept it.. n i'm sure akshi will never cross her boundaries n she knows where to draw a line .. so till now i dont find any flaw in their friendship.. 😊
Edited by gutky - 12 years ago