Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

_vinita_

IF-Dazzler

_vinita_

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by dz651

I think Payal is a fine as a friend, don't really see why it's wrong for Akshara to hang out with her. 
Yeah, she can be overtly friendly at times, but then everyone has some faults.

i agree with u..and Sarita...i don't get any negative vibes from payal , she's like any other normal girl..some ppl. r outspoken than others...yes it was a bit awkward that payal said all that in the 2nd meeting itself LOL but i've met so many ppl. who can't stop ranting abt their mil's the moment they get the opportunity..i feel she's well mannered (the way she greets gayitri & co. whenever she meets them..she even asked gayitri to taste her pastaLOL)...she's warm & affectionate....payal i think has a lot of free time which she utilizes well , the way she likes and therez nothing wrong abt it...

well, gayitri's concern is not baseless, akshara is bholi bhali and kisi ki bhi baaton mein aane wali, she cannot refuse anyone..whether it's phone calls or shopping or cooking classes.....but that's about it........ she never does anything intentional (like she doesn't neglect her wifey or bahu duties, she manages everything wellClap) ....if we talk of influence, well akshara will never get influenced by payal...like akshara will never go to anyone's house and start bitching abt her mil LOL gayitri doesn't want akshara to step out, whether it's payal or varsha or any other girl which is unacceptable to me...BTW she made that opinion abt payal bec. she's living independent frm her in laws isn't it??? Angrysecondly, i don't see any reason as to how payal can "use" akshara in the future ! yes, akshara must also learn to say "no", that's with everyone..naitik, her in laws , payal , varsha  & co...and of course, every relation must have it's limit...friendship bhi...within that,  everything is fine....jo jaisa hai uske saath vaise hi ban jao, but don't lose ur brain...don't give the other person an opportunity to use you...

naitik's friends r not that gr8 either LOL except mohit...didn't he get under their influence and ..uff..sneha episode happened Dead it can happen with anyone..therez a balance right? for that idiot guy therez mohit who always gives him the right suggestion...for payal therez varsha...n how can i forget..akshara's 2 ma's , who always keep an eye on her Dead

yaah di i agree infact i feel akshi desperately needs a friend like Payal who's more mature n fun loving n knows her priorities right away.. ( i mean it also provides a good break from her routine n monotonous life) within so less time she's learn so many things from her be it cooking classes, internet, to socialize etc.. n i believe that no bad influence can affect us if we ourself is not willing to accept it.. n i'm sure akshi will never cross her boundaries n she knows where to draw a line .. so till now i dont find any flaw in their friendship.. Smile

Edited by gutky - 09 April 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gayatri made me proud today! (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top