Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita__Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gayatri made me proud today! (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
agree with charu there, G3 was not supporting Akshara, she was trying to just show another POV that , Akshi is making mistakes cause of Dj's Stupid rules and their boycott that they have to follow.

If this was not happening, 

a) G3 would not wait to tell Akshi to stop seeing payal

and 

b) even before all of that, Akshi would not have the nerve to make more friends cause G3 would be soo around her neck all the time.

So its her lack of interference she  was pointing out to BM , not really about Akshi or munnna

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08_charu__Divya_

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

it was a good scene and gayitri is not evil n never goes ott  cursing her bahu like amma (pratigya), as someone rightly pointed out...but her thinking is weird Dead  her speaking up in bahu's favor was right but the reason was wrong.....she agreed with bma that akshara should not make friends and sit n home and look after munna Deadi never felt she was defending akshara, if she had, she wud have supported akshara's friendship with payal, now that she knows the real reason behind it..instead she's cribbing that akshara went out with payal and munna couldn't watch his match Angryshe heard akshara telling naitik that she wants the family to be one, gayitri clearly knows akshara's intentions , yet she doesn't take a min. to misunderstand her....... she's just frustrated that she cannot interfere in munna and bahu's life & cannot explain them HER right n wrong ..what SHE thinks is right..ke akshara must look after munna and not make friends or go to any cooking class ! she's not being protective but curbing bahu's freedom for her munna's sake n i'm happy that she cannot do anything abt it ! i wud have loved it if she turned rebellious for the right reason..that she supports munna and bahu bec. they took the right step of protecting daddaji's honour...what's the use of cootchie cooing munna behind daddaji's back and ignoring him in front of everyone? that's not done.

my views are a little bit different on this issue. i think even though G3 may find a million flaws in Akshara, she knows that Akshara is very bholi, simple minded. and i think she believes that Payal is more chalu and hence, she is worried that Payal may take advantage of Akshara going forward. that is why she wants to caution her bahu..

to tell you the truth, i myself am not getting very good vibes from Payal. i agree that she is very chalu. there are several little things about her that i don't like. example - i didn't like the way she bad-mouthed her in-laws in front of a brand new friend and her MIL! please note that Akshara is not Payal's close and trusted friend. we all do complain about people in our lives to our close, trusted friends but to talk badly about one's family so casually in front of brand new friends... didn't go well with me... but it's not just that. there are several other things that tell me that she might not be a very good friend for our bholi Akshara.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda_vinita_moonlight08Suchi-_Divya_

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
agree
akshara is innocent...payal too worldly...when she had to go home, she did not come in but wanted akshara to shop for longer....
liked the sari....maybe lonely and taking advantage of their differences...
akshara is being pushed around because she lets them...i am the same and wonder later why.....g3 knows that akshara can and will be taken for a ride but seriously akshara needs to grow up to....
just because he is watching a game....she can still find something to do and stay close to home....other activities or hobbies....
during the matches there were a lot of "cricket widows" in india and abroad, including yours truly....does not mean that you have to throw a tantrum and take off...he was home...in the same house and she could have told payal i am busy and done something else apart from watch cricket or go shopping, could have learned or chatted on the net....maybe i am growing old, but g3 was right....she goes with the flow and forgets the time boundaries...regardless of intentions....
swings like a pendulum from one extreme to another....no middle ground sometimes....
scary but i think i was that way many moons ago....yikes...enough of self reflectionSilly
so will dj will have a heartattack seeing a mom feed her son, ok when his wife does it....what a j###....i know wishful thinking....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

So far I am not convinced that Payal is not the right friend for Akshara. She is a little too chirpy but so is Varsha. Haan, she made 1 comment that her saas doesn't like her which she shouldn't have. Some girls are more outspoken & make friends easily. She probably didn't even know G3 was eavesdropping on their conversation.  Abhi tak she hasn't done anything to conclude that she is a bad influence. They know she is a bahu of some good khandaan. All she has done so far is taken Akshara to a cooking class, use the net, borrowed her saree, chat on the phone & taken her shopping which every normal 20yr old girl would do.

She did say, let Naitik wait in yest's episode but that was becoz she just wanted to shop more, no other intent. In fact, Akshara needs to be friends with girls her age and be normal as opposed to all these restrictions. The girl needs to loosen up & be normal. Maybe she is perfect for the khadus Singhania's, rarely see the dino's  smileDead G3 should have these rules for her unwed daughter, makes more sense. Akshara is married, loves her husband & his family, and performs all the duties of a bahu & then some.  Isn't she entitled to some normalcy? Not sure what G3's problem is? So far Payal hasn't used Akshara or shown any intent of doing so, not sure what the fuss is all about. Yes, she can use some phone etiquettes….but Akshara should set that straight.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCakeMadhavi_Diprernacda_vinita_moonlight08pvlaks_charu__Divya_

CarrotCake

Goldie

CarrotCake

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I think Payal is a fine as a friend, don't really see why it's wrong for Akshara to hang out with her. 
Yeah, she can be overtly friendly at times, but then everyone has some faults.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita__charu__Divya_

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

So far I am not convinced that Payal is not the right friend for Akshara. She is a little too chirpy but so is Varsha. Haan, she made 1 comment that her saas doesn't like her which she shouldn't have. Some girls are more outspoken & make friends easily. She probably didn't even know G3 was eavesdropping on their conversation.  Abhi tak she hasn't done anything to conclude that she is a bad influence. They know she is a bahu of some good khandaan. All she has done so far is taken Akshara to a cooking class, use the net, borrowed her saree, chat on the phone & taken her shopping which every normal 20yr old girl would do.

She did say, let Naitik wait in yest's episode but that was becoz she just wanted to shop more, no other intent. In fact, Akshara needs to be friends with girls her age and be normal as opposed to all these restrictions. The girl needs to loosen up & be normal. Maybe she is perfect for the khadus Singhania's, rarely see the dino's  smileDead G3 should have these rules for her unwed daughter, makes more sense. Akshara is married, loves her husband & his family, and performs all the duties of a bahu & then some.  Isn't she entitled to some normalcy? Not sure what G3's problem is? So far Payal hasn't used Akshara or shown any intent of doing so, not sure what the fuss is all about. Yes, she can use some phone etiquettes'.but Akshara should set that straight.  

you do make good points and i don't know how to pinpoint to the exact thing that bothers me about Payal. my opinion about her is still raw, still shaping up and it may very well change with time as this track moves forward but as of now, if do try to put my concern into words - i feel that Payal is too casual about life. someone that takes everything lightly and also someone that is self-centered and more bothered about having fun themselves and fulfilling their own needs than REALLY caring about the other person. i don't find her the kind that would adjust a little, sacrifice a little to make the relationships in their lives work.

again, maybe my opinion about her will change but that's what i think now. i don't see her as someone who is really going to stand by Akshara when she really needs her. it has nothing to do with being chirpy. Varsha is chirpy but she maintains all her relations beautifully!

also, please don't misinterpret my post and think that i want girls to just sacrifice all the time. of course not! Akshara is an extreme, an unhealthy extreme but so far i think Payal is also an extreme - the opposite extreme!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Diprernacda_vinita_moonlight08_charu__Divya_

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dz651

I think Payal is a fine as a friend, don't really see why it's wrong for Akshara to hang out with her. 
Yeah, she can be overtly friendly at times, but then everyone has some faults.

i agree with u..and Sarita...i don't get any negative vibes from payal , she's like any other normal girl..some ppl. r outspoken than others...yes it was a bit awkward that payal said all that in the 2nd meeting itself LOL but i've met so many ppl. who can't stop ranting abt their mil's the moment they get the opportunity..i feel she's well mannered (the way she greets gayitri & co. whenever she meets them..she even asked gayitri to taste her pastaLOL)...she's warm & affectionate....payal i think has a lot of free time which she utilizes well , the way she likes and therez nothing wrong abt it...

well, gayitri's concern is not baseless, akshara is bholi bhali and kisi ki bhi baaton mein aane wali, she cannot refuse anyone..whether it's phone calls or shopping or cooking classes.....but that's about it........ she never does anything intentional (like she doesn't neglect her wifey or bahu duties, she manages everything wellClap) ....if we talk of influence, well akshara will never get influenced by payal...like akshara will never go to anyone's house and start bitching abt her mil LOL gayitri doesn't want akshara to step out, whether it's payal or varsha or any other girl which is unacceptable to me...BTW she made that opinion abt payal bec. she's living independent frm her in laws isn't it??? Angrysecondly, i don't see any reason as to how payal can "use" akshara in the future ! yes, akshara must also learn to say "no", that's with everyone..naitik, her in laws , payal , varsha  & co...and of course, every relation must have it's limit...friendship bhi...within that,  everything is fine....jo jaisa hai uske saath vaise hi ban jao, but don't lose ur brain...don't give the other person an opportunity to use you...

naitik's friends r not that gr8 either LOL except mohit...didn't he get under their influence and ..uff..sneha episode happened Dead it can happen with anyone..therez a balance right? for that idiot guy therez mohit who always gives him the right suggestion...for payal therez varsha...n how can i forget..akshara's 2 ma's , who always keep an eye on her Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 08 April 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysneel_jayMadhavi_Diprernacda_vinita_moonlight08--Sari--pvlaks_Divya_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top