Gayatri made me proud today! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I wont say I love her but I liked her 2day 😆 Gay3 would never change bahu ko taane marna uski hobby hai immdiately next few mins mein bata diya usne. I think more than nandu her parents need reality check. They think d world revolves around them sply BM she srly thinks world revolves around DJ.
Originally posted by cutedoll_uk

Couldnt agree more, its totally unreasonable of DJ to be reacting this way, first of all why over-react to munna and akshara borrowing money from her father would he rather face financial ruin!! And its not like they werent gonna pay it back and aksharas maayka is not the type who would cast it up anyway. Munna saved DJs business, reputation and pride and this is how he gets repaid its distgusting, plus during that time i didnt see DJ making any attempt to sort the problem himself, he left it all to Naitik. What if it was the other way around and it was Aksharas family who were needing money DJ would be offended if they didnt go to him for help.

Dont even start me on BM she is totally getting on my nerves!!! Its DJ ko Bhura lagi ga or DJ nihee mani ga...........what about the time it was her daughter who was in DJs bad books when she wanted to marry Mohit, if im correct in remembering BM met and spoke to Mohit several time knowing full well her husband wouldnt like it if he found out, she also put her foot down with him and demanded her daughters hapiness so how the hell can she expect Gaytari to be different, hes her only son and she has every right to be part of his life for us muslims there a saying that "paradise lies at your mothers feet" so why is DJ forcing a wedge between a mother and son he has no right what so ever interferiing, if DJ has a problem with naitik then he should keep it between them both not drag the whole family into it, and before critising akshara he should take a look at his own daughter, he gives her everything, he expected nandani and mohit to live with them after marriage and then even offered to buy them their own house its like W*F he thinks its OK for Nandini to rely on her maayka and use his money but aksharas not allowed even though it was for a good enough reason, he should force his morals and critisism on his own daughter before punishing others, she was the one who insisted on marrying Mohit so why is she now not even making any attempt to save that marriage.

Lastly the atmospheres in both the Singhania house and Maheshwari house is like chalk and cheese, i love how at aksharas maayka everyone is so warm and happy, always laughing and joking with each other where as in her sasural its like oh god someone kill me now, they are all so depressing and constantly blowing some issues totally out of proportion.

Although i love this new closeness that Akshara and Naitik share he can obv see she is finding it difficult in their current situation and although he himself will be heart broken by everything (coz afterall it is his family) he is trying his level best to keep akshara happy, there is so much he lets her do now whereas before he would constantly throw tantrum.
Although im proud of  gaytari for standing up for her realtionship with her son and bahu (and her rights) my only wish now is that she starts to appreciate Akshara more,

Oh and also i would like to see akshara and naitik become parents very soon (preferably with a son) but then reminding DJ of his conditions by not allowing him to be part of his grandsons life. HA HA that should kick his ass into gear and show him how hurtfull it is to be shut out of someones life!!!!!

Anyways thanks to the topic maker, you gave me an oppartunity to have my rant (hope i didnt go overboard but watching this serial just makes me soo soo mad!)

cutedoll, the pleasure is all mine! it was so nice reading your post. you make some really strong and valid points. see the part highlighted in red - these are very good points and i totally agree. DJ is a hypocrite with a false, inflated ego.

and i also agree that if he didn't like what naksh did, he himself could have stopped talking  to them. but he had no right to demand that the rest of the family also cut naksh out of their lives. 😡

also, the look on G3's face when BM told her not to complain to her about DJ was priceless! that was some very good acting. that was so mean of BM! she herself keeps complaining about G3's munna-munni day and night but God forbid if G3 so much as opens her mouth about her DJ!!!
😒

it was a good scene and gayitri is not evil n never goes ott  cursing her bahu like amma (pratigya), as someone rightly pointed out...but her thinking is weird 🤢  her speaking up in bahu's favor was right but the reason was wrong.....she agreed with bma that akshara should not make friends and sit n home and look after munna 🤢i never felt she was defending akshara, if she had, she wud have supported akshara's friendship with payal, now that she knows the real reason behind it..instead she's cribbing that akshara went out with payal and munna couldn't watch his match 😡she heard akshara telling naitik that she wants the family to be one, gayitri clearly knows akshara's intentions , yet she doesn't take a min. to misunderstand her....... she's just frustrated that she cannot interfere in munna and bahu's life & cannot explain them HER right n wrong ..what SHE thinks is right..ke akshara must look after munna and not make friends or go to any cooking class ! she's not being protective but curbing bahu's freedom for her munna's sake n i'm happy that she cannot do anything abt it ! i wud have loved it if she turned rebellious for the right reason..that she supports munna and bahu bec. they took the right step of protecting daddaji's honour...what's the use of cootchie cooing munna behind daddaji's back and ignoring him in front of everyone? that's not done. Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

it was a good scene and gayitri is not evil n never goes ott  cursing her bahu like amma (pratigya), as someone rightly pointed out...but her thinking is weird 🤢  her speaking up in bahu's favor was right but the reason was wrong.....she agreed with bma that akshara should not make friends and sit n home and look after munna 🤢i never felt she was defending akshara, if she had, she wud have supported akshara's friendship with payal, now that she knows the real reason behind it..instead she's cribbing that akshara went out with payal and munna couldn't watch his match 😡she heard akshara telling naitik that she wants the family to be one, gayitri clearly knows akshara's intentions , yet she doesn't take a min. to misunderstand her....... she's just frustrated that she cannot interfere in munna and bahu's life & cannot explain them HER right n wrong ..what SHE thinks is right..ke akshara must look after munna and not make friends or go to any cooking class ! she's not being protective but curbing bahu's freedom for her munna's sake n i'm happy that she cannot do anything abt it ! i wud have loved it if she turned rebellious for the right reason..that she supports munna and bahu bec. they took the right step of protecting daddaji's honour...what's the use of cootchie cooing munna behind daddaji's back and ignoring him in front of everyone? that's not done.

Absolutely right on this one. If you compare her w/an unrealistic evil saas from another show, G3 sakshaath Devi hai👏
yaah i'm loving g3 these days.. 👏 i feel she's the only person left in that singhania circus who has got the courage to go against their ring master DJ ( obviously after munna) 😆 but still it would be gre8 if she understand n support akshi in right way which i feel is developing slowly as she has started showing concern abt her..😊
kal bma and gayatri ki ladai dekh kar mere dil ko jo thandak pahuchi na.. bus kya btaye..

she was too good yesterday.. aaj ke epi mein bhi i have some hope from her.. she can be akshara's support today also..
agree with charu there, G3 was not supporting Akshara, she was trying to just show another POV that , Akshi is making mistakes cause of Dj's Stupid rules and their boycott that they have to follow.

If this was not happening, 

a) G3 would not wait to tell Akshi to stop seeing payal

and 

b) even before all of that, Akshi would not have the nerve to make more friends cause G3 would be soo around her neck all the time.

So its her lack of interference she  was pointing out to BM , not really about Akshi or munnna

Originally posted by _charu_

it was a good scene and gayitri is not evil n never goes ott  cursing her bahu like amma (pratigya), as someone rightly pointed out...but her thinking is weird 🤢  her speaking up in bahu's favor was right but the reason was wrong.....she agreed with bma that akshara should not make friends and sit n home and look after munna 🤢i never felt she was defending akshara, if she had, she wud have supported akshara's friendship with payal, now that she knows the real reason behind it..instead she's cribbing that akshara went out with payal and munna couldn't watch his match 😡she heard akshara telling naitik that she wants the family to be one, gayitri clearly knows akshara's intentions , yet she doesn't take a min. to misunderstand her....... she's just frustrated that she cannot interfere in munna and bahu's life & cannot explain them HER right n wrong ..what SHE thinks is right..ke akshara must look after munna and not make friends or go to any cooking class ! she's not being protective but curbing bahu's freedom for her munna's sake n i'm happy that she cannot do anything abt it ! i wud have loved it if she turned rebellious for the right reason..that she supports munna and bahu bec. they took the right step of protecting daddaji's honour...what's the use of cootchie cooing munna behind daddaji's back and ignoring him in front of everyone? that's not done.

my views are a little bit different on this issue. i think even though G3 may find a million flaws in Akshara, she knows that Akshara is very bholi, simple minded. and i think she believes that Payal is more chalu and hence, she is worried that Payal may take advantage of Akshara going forward. that is why she wants to caution her bahu..

to tell you the truth, i myself am not getting very good vibes from Payal. i agree that she is very chalu. there are several little things about her that i don't like. example - i didn't like the way she bad-mouthed her in-laws in front of a brand new friend and her MIL! please note that Akshara is not Payal's close and trusted friend. we all do complain about people in our lives to our close, trusted friends but to talk badly about one's family so casually in front of brand new friends... didn't go well with me... but it's not just that. there are several other things that tell me that she might not be a very good friend for our bholi Akshara.

agree
akshara is innocent...payal too worldly...when she had to go home, she did not come in but wanted akshara to shop for longer....
liked the sari....maybe lonely and taking advantage of their differences...
akshara is being pushed around because she lets them...i am the same and wonder later why.....g3 knows that akshara can and will be taken for a ride but seriously akshara needs to grow up to....
just because he is watching a game....she can still find something to do and stay close to home....other activities or hobbies....
during the matches there were a lot of "cricket widows" in india and abroad, including yours truly....does not mean that you have to throw a tantrum and take off...he was home...in the same house and she could have told payal i am busy and done something else apart from watch cricket or go shopping, could have learned or chatted on the net....maybe i am growing old, but g3 was right....she goes with the flow and forgets the time boundaries...regardless of intentions....
swings like a pendulum from one extreme to another....no middle ground sometimes....
scary but i think i was that way many moons ago....yikes...enough of self reflection🤪
so will dj will have a heartattack seeing a mom feed her son, ok when his wife does it....what a j###....i know wishful thinking....