Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Gayatri made me proud today!

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just got done watching today's episode and want to give a BIG hug and a kiss to G3! The past couple of days, she had softened towards her Munna but was still nasty to Akshara but today, she defended her Munni in front of BM and I LOVED it!!

Well done Gayatri! 👏  I'm proud of you. May you continue supporting, defending and fighting for your Munna-Munni and may you teach RB a lesson or two on good parenting!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinaji thumbnail
today i gave a standing ovation  to gaya3
👏
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
liked her role and may not be ideal saas, but way better than some other real and virtual characters i have come across.

as mentioned in past...not a bad person at heart...just caught between a rock and a hard place but happy that she is growing her own backbone, instead of following her husband....

and believing in munna and akshara....YES>..there is hope for this show....

could they not keep dj a little longer in hospital for monitoring...and nandini could keep him company and make him soup, tea, lassi, whatever....maybe some more bhang....that seems to put him in a chirpy mood!!!! hey maybe that should be the must have ingredient in all his food going forward.....

there will be a breath of fresh air then, unlike the fetid stench caused by dj and nando frown....and bm....who has not a mind of her own: has anyone ever kept count of how many times she has said.

"DJ kya kehnge or DJ ko bura lagega...." honestly they need a daughter in law like komal from pratigya to tell them to their face....
that she does not care.....🤬 so be it...or like nandini who just walks off in the sunset leaving their son to fend for himself.....with no guilt....;)
i can see why she has such mental issues, anyway i digress.

good for g3, and still has some way to go, but on right track at least for last 3-4 episodes...does not make nasty comments to akshara when in lalaland like amma to prats...;) or trying to do her physical damage....she is not nasty to her face bottom line. they say the roughest stone smoothens after hit with waves many times....and with all of akshara tears.... i guess she is mellowing down and seeing things from her perspective.

Edited by prernacda - 13 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
good parenting??..hE  already knows hence why he is treating his daughter like a princess...he is doing wrong,if he doesnt want to be talking to naksh fine,u keep that to u n ur wife n ur dear princess but dont take aways the right of a father mother and a sister!!
He need a class on good family values and how to keep a family together!!
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Agree...I am loving gayatri these days and will totally love her once she starts to like Akshara once again. Today, I just loved how she supported Akshara...

Hope she speaks against dadaji and supports her munna and munni :)
cutedoll_uk thumbnail
Couldnt agree more, its totally unreasonable of DJ to be reacting this way, first of all why over-react to munna and akshara borrowing money from her father would he rather face financial ruin!! And its not like they werent gonna pay it back and aksharas maayka is not the type who would cast it up anyway. Munna saved DJs business, reputation and pride and this is how he gets repaid its distgusting, plus during that time i didnt see DJ making any attempt to sort the problem himself, he left it all to Naitik. What if it was the other way around and it was Aksharas family who were needing money DJ would be offended if they didnt go to him for help.

Dont even start me on BM she is totally getting on my nerves!!! Its DJ ko Bhura lagi ga or DJ nihee mani ga...........what about the time it was her daughter who was in DJs bad books when she wanted to marry Mohit, if im correct in remembering BM met and spoke to Mohit several time knowing full well her husband wouldnt like it if he found out, she also put her foot down with him and demanded her daughters hapiness so how the hell can she expect Gaytari to be different, hes her only son and she has every right to be part of his life for us muslims there a saying that "paradise lies at your mothers feet" so why is DJ forcing a wedge between a mother and son he has no right what so ever interferiing, if DJ has a problem with naitik then he should keep it between them both not drag the whole family into it, and before critising akshara he should take a look at his own daughter, he gives her everything, he expected nandani and mohit to live with them after marriage and then even offered to buy them their own house its like W*F he thinks its OK for Nandini to rely on her maayka and use his money but aksharas not allowed even though it was for a good enough reason, he should force his morals and critisism on his own daughter before punishing others, she was the one who insisted on marrying Mohit so why is she now not even making any attempt to save that marriage.

Lastly the atmospheres in both the Singhania house and Maheshwari house is like chalk and cheese, i love how at aksharas maayka everyone is so warm and happy, always laughing and joking with each other where as in her sasural its like oh god someone kill me now, they are all so depressing and constantly blowing some issues totally out of proportion.

Although i love this new closeness that Akshara and Naitik share he can obv see she is finding it difficult in their current situation and although he himself will be heart broken by everything (coz afterall it is his family) he is trying his level best to keep akshara happy, there is so much he lets her do now whereas before he would constantly throw tantrum.
Although im proud of  gaytari for standing up for her realtionship with her son and bahu (and her rights) my only wish now is that she starts to appreciate Akshara more,

Oh and also i would like to see akshara and naitik become parents very soon (preferably with a son) but then reminding DJ of his conditions by not allowing him to be part of his grandsons life. HA HA that should kick his ass into gear and show him how hurtfull it is to be shut out of someones life!!!!!

Anyways thanks to the topic maker, you gave me an oppartunity to have my rant (hope i didnt go overboard but watching this serial just makes me soo soo mad!)
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinaji

today i gave a standing ovation  to gaya3

👏

i ll do the same tat day wen she feels & does same for akshara least 50% wat she does for munna......😕but yes she was really gud hope her character changes like tis only in positive manner.....😃
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prernacda

liked her role and may not be ideal saas, but way better than some other real and virtual characters i have come across.

as mentioned in past...not a bad person at heart...just caught between a rock and a hard place but happy that she is growing her own backbone, instead of following her husband....

and believing in munna and akshara....YES>..there is hope for this show....

could they not keep dj a little longer in hospital for monitoring...and nandini could keep him company and make him soup, tea, lassi, whatever....maybe some more bhang....that seems to put him in a chirpy mood!!!! hey maybe that should be the must have ingredient in all his food going forward.....

there will be a breath of fresh air then, unlike the fetid stench caused by dj and nando frown....and bm....who has not a mind of her own: has anyone ever kept count of how many times she has said.

"DJ kya kehnge or DJ ko bura lagega...." honestly they need a daughter in law like komal from pratigya to tell them to their face....
that she does not care.....🤬 so be it...or like nandini who just walks off in the sunset leaving their son to fend for himself.....with no guilt....;)
i can see why she has such mental issues, anyway i digress.

good for g3, and still has some way to go, but on right track at least for last 3-4 episodes...does not make nasty comments to akshara when in lalaland like amma to prats...;) or trying to do her physical damage....she is not nasty to her face bottom line. they say the roughest stone smoothens after hit with waves many times....and with all of akshara tears.... i guess she is mellowing down and seeing things from her perspective.

AHAHHAHAHA that made me laugh GOOD one there! 
Originally posted by: saman.17

i ll do the same tat day wen she feels & does same for akshara least 50% wat she does for munna......😕but yes she was really gud hope her character changes like tis only in positive manner.....😃

Wo din kabhi nai aaega.. Yes i too like that she defended Akshara in front of BM.. But then when it came to Munna firse usne complain karna start kar diya ke bahu ko laut aana chaie tha, munna match bi nai dekh sakta.. 😆 I think saas specially like G3 will be gud to bahu as long as they keep their son happy.. Agar bete ko koi zara bhi problem hui toh bahu ko kosna shuru..
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i too love gay3 today she was just too good by supporting her beta- bahu....i loved the way she supported akshara... y bm and dj not finding any mistake in her daughters life ie just leaving her sasural and staying in maayka for a long time... if it was akshara what will happen there omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!