Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

shaadi 3 crore ki wedding planners

tanujsethi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now that the show is over with ishu and shinu  happily married,I think the wedding planners involved in the show also need some appreciation.All the functions in the show were planned,designed and implemented by the wedding planners.To plan and execute for telly and also being a reality show with budget constrains,the job of the wedding planners was quite tough,and who else will know better coz I was one of them.If you people liked what was done on the show then please show your appreciation.Just thought i will name the planners.Tanuj Sethi,Kavita Sethi&Punita.๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by tanujsethi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Tanuj๐Ÿ˜Š Its great to see you here... Yes, the planners did a splendid job for sure๐Ÿ‘ Well, they had the money to do it - isnt it?๐Ÿ˜› I mean, how can a common man dream of hiring such competent planners with their limited means๐Ÿ˜› I thought the decorations were beautiful... I also remember when CJ had misbehaved with you at the very start of the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† You and also the bride's planner did a wonderful job...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Are you in touch with the families? Could you convey that we loved the wedding and would want to see Ishu Sheenu somewhere in another show! Also, is there any season 2 of shaadi planned?

tanujsethi thumbnail
The trp for the finale was good,as a result of which there might be a season 2.Yes i have spoken to the newly weds and they r doing just fine.Interacting with cj was a nightmare for me but eventually I won the family over and cj had no breathing space.Also let me inform u that cj considered himself as a wedding planner and wanted to plan the wedding.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tanujsethi

The trp for the finale was good,as a result of which there might be a season 2.Yes i have spoken to the newly weds and they r doing just fine.Interacting with cj was a nightmare for me but eventually I won the family over and cj had no breathing space.Also let me inform u that cj considered himself as a wedding planner and wanted to plan the wedding.

Oh Gosh, CJ is a wedding planner๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Jiski shaadi CJ plan karega woh to ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aadha dahej to CJ ko hi chala jayega๐Ÿคฃ

jitinder thumbnail

Tanuj Ji hats off to you and to your team! That cj was for sure pain in the neck, you guys did an awesome job. Thank You.

BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
grt job on decorations...really...i live in the usa and out of all the decor's i have seen...in tv or real life...u guys were really remarkable.