Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

We all know the end then why the big fuss (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
welcome JammyHug.....the direction T&D have recently given to Armaan's character has managed to remove all his redeeming qualities..so if they still harbour any hopes of having J and A end up together, they r going to have a tough time.....its almost like walking uphill ........against the wind ....backwards.....Confused

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

its almost
like walking uphill ........against the wind ....backwards.....Confused

LOL lolz.. i've actually tried that LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
my my....arent u the adventurous type AnnieSmile
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged
who told that the parent company are not letting Tony and Diya to changed the original script??I hope this is not the rumour like Purab and Arman being REPLACED....If this is then i wonder,where they comes from.
Anyways,for me the show is not just who is getting whom, its about a Indian valued gurl who is born and bought up with lots of Indian values, norms and resposibilites around her.Its not the Columbian or any American Sotiety which will digest like Betty and Armando show.
There are certain terms and conditons that Tony and Diya should consider with the indian values.They should make a story relevant and justifiable and easy to digest so later no one will wonder why did the show end like that or its should have been like that and why this happened etc etc.I don't know how the show end and one thing i give damn about the ending.I happy the way show is going.The desire,the ambition that Jassi always looked upon is comming on her way.She always has a faith that she can accomplish her dreams one day.The belief she has within her is coming in to light. And I also don't want jassi to have makeover cause i lov the way she is.Beauty lies  within in rather then outside look.If the show end with jassi tansformation then i have to say one thing, "Jassi Jaise Har Koi Hai"........I just lov the way she is....But the original script goes with transformation so have to wait and see where the story goes...
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Welcome to this forum, Jammy!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Welcome Jammy!

Well, they have deviated A LOT from the original story. It would make no sense for them to do so if the ending has to be the same.

I still think that there must be a clause in the contract which stipulates that the buyers CAN change the ending subject to viewer's tastes.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Yes they have changed alot , But if you see it carefully the principal plot is still going the same. I mean like the character of micheal in original betty was holding back his feelings for betty, purab is doing the same in front of Jassi.

I came to know from a reliable source that they can only change to make it more indianised, But cannot change the principal plot(I am still hoping against hope that the information is wrong). So to make it indianised they have made a few major changes But I belive they wont have much of a reason to change the end. I mean to make the end more indianised they wont be showing the wedding in church but the principal plot says that Jassi goes to Armaan Cry

When you buy a right to a story or plot then you have to try and keep to the plot, I mean in lords of the ring you cant change the ring bearer from Frodo to Sam , just because Sam is more intelligent and is less tempted to keep the ring for himself. I mean for me Sam was more like an able ring bearer. but then according to the story frodo has the ring!

I feel that latter in the day if purab has to bow out of the race for jassi.He should leave just like that I mean without changing his Character. That would be the most dignified way for him to go. But I am afraid that they have brought his character so much ahead from the original betty that for him to bow out now would be hard and I have a nasty feeling that they will give his character a U-Turn i.e a negative character. After all they need to justify as to why purab is not suitable for Jassi!! right?

By the way thanks all for welcoming me. I am a from India , Mumbai would love to know from where you all are!!

Jammy.

P.S:

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

well you said it jammy, if what you say is true then God help T&D. they should never have given purab so much footage, turned armaan so negative(talking abt last few episodes) or have that perpetual wedding mood going on with purab and jassi almost always thrown together.

they have already upset a number of armaan fans , the will risk losing purab fans too. while it is true that stories cannot be changed easily but maybe these guys can convince the original writer to compromise and get a permission from him.

see nobody knows how much flexibility is allowed in original contract or what are its stipulations, so it keeps every body guessing and interested in the serial. while the original interest was to see the transformed jassi, now it is to see who is the man in jassi's life(armaan, purab ,nandu or another new entry).

Go to top