Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
But hey if your right at least she wont end up with the other dork...
radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

I want Jassi to end up with Armaan but not if he falls for her after the makeover - that is just plain wrong!!!!!

Same with me. but u neve know, T&D can do anything!!!

*Anjali* thumbnail
hey radha, welcome to the forum!!!!! 🤗
TiN24 thumbnail

Face it guys!

Welcome to the exciting world of REALITY!!!!!!!!!!! Do you honestly think that armaan sir can actually fall in love with a person that looks like jassi??? Obviously she has an extreme makeover and then and only then does he fall for her........and probably not for the brains......but for her makeover.

This is show bizz. These serials will never be able to show issues/problems with reality. Its all made up and a happily ever after ending. The day a guy like armaan falls in love with a girl like jassi in real life will be the day I expect these serials as a form of communication that actually reaches its audience and sends out a positive message.

The purab/jassi storyline is only thing good on the show because it shows that a good-looking rich business man like purab falls in love with a simple, decent looking smart intellegient girl like jassi for all the right reasons. If the show ends with jassi and armaan for the reasons i think.......then that's disgraceful

radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

Face it guys!

Welcome to the exciting world of REALITY!!!!!!!!!!! Do you honestly think that armaan sir can actually fall in love with a person that looks like jassi??? Obviously she has an extreme makeover and then and only then does he fall for her........and probably not for the brains......but for her makeover.

This is show bizz. These serials will never be able to show issues/problems with reality. Its all made up and a happily ever after ending. The day a guy like armaan falls in love with a girl like jassi in real life will be the day I expect these serials as a form of communication that actually reaches its audience and sends out a positive message.

The purab/jassi storyline is only thing good on the show because it shows that a good-looking rich business man like purab falls in love with a simple, decent looking smart intellegient girl like jassi for all the right reasons. If the show ends with jassi and armaan for the reasons i think.......then that's disgraceful

Hi tin, i am talking about the actual story, yes the "jerk" armaan fell for "ugly" betty. it was a very nice story, see what has T&D done with armaan's character!

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its actaully the speculations that make jassi soooo interesting and as someone had mentioned in this forum that this is an adaptation and they can change the ending to suit the tastes of the audience.

By no means is jassi-armaan ending together justifiable.On what grounds will jassi agree to armaan,after all that he has done to her.Any girl with a little sense will refuse a guy like armaan and then jassi is supposed to be "intelligent" right??Well,if she has even a little iota of sense she will keep away from A.S.

Well,she might not end with purab(god forbid,this should not happen) but by no means is she going to armaan,after all that he has done to her(defaming her ,manipulating her feelings,backbiting.......i could go on and on about it).

after all its a serial and it is for the audiences so the directors have to cater to what the viewers want.

well on a positive note that leaves purab free in reel and real life for all of us(gosh i'm  sick with SAPS)

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Your so right naina.. and me too!! I'm dieing of SAPS aswell 🤢

Originally posted by: surnita

But hey if your right at least she wont end up with the other dork...

I think the word "dork" best fits another person I know.. hmmmmm.. a brainless hot air crying spoiled idiotic stupid useless good for nothing (ohh i could go on forever) moron!!! 😆

any guesses?
ides thumbnail
hey radha....welcome to the forum
kanchi thumbnail
welcome to the forum radha.Nicly said.well it's a show, anything can happen.....just have to wait and watch.😉
sahhar_jassi thumbnail

if jassi has a makeover, then to prevent showing armaan fallling in love wid jassi AFTER a makeover, tony and deeya singh should show armaan telling raj that he actually loved jassi the way she was before but he never said it. because the question of armaan falling in love with her NOW doesnt exist thanks to the crazy negative stupid twist of armaans character.  so i figured this is the only way things will work out.but seeing the way its going, this story is going to be messed up big time by the scriptwriters.