Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
my my....arent u the adventurous type Annie😊
kanchi thumbnail
who told that the parent company are not letting Tony and Diya to changed the original script??I hope this is not the rumour like Purab and Arman being REPLACED....If this is then i wonder,where they comes from.
Anyways,for me the show is not just who is getting whom, its about a Indian valued gurl who is born and bought up with lots of Indian values, norms and resposibilites around her.Its not the Columbian or any American Sotiety which will digest like Betty and Armando show.
There are certain terms and conditons that Tony and Diya should consider with the indian values.They should make a story relevant and justifiable and easy to digest so later no one will wonder why did the show end like that or its should have been like that and why this happened etc etc.I don't know how the show end and one thing i give damn about the ending.I happy the way show is going.The desire,the ambition that Jassi always looked upon is comming on her way.She always has a faith that she can accomplish her dreams one day.The belief she has within her is coming in to light. And I also don't want jassi to have makeover cause i lov the way she is.Beauty lies  within in rather then outside look.If the show end with jassi tansformation then i have to say one thing, "Jassi Jaise Har Koi Hai"........I just lov the way she is....But the original script goes with transformation so have to wait and see where the story goes...
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Welcome to this forum, Jammy!
Morgoth thumbnail

Welcome Jammy!

Well, they have deviated A LOT from the original story. It would make no sense for them to do so if the ending has to be the same.

I still think that there must be a clause in the contract which stipulates that the buyers CAN change the ending subject to viewer's tastes.

jammy thumbnail

Yes they have changed alot , But if you see it carefully the principal plot is still going the same. I mean like the character of micheal in original betty was holding back his feelings for betty, purab is doing the same in front of Jassi.

I came to know from a reliable source that they can only change to make it more indianised, But cannot change the principal plot(I am still hoping against hope that the information is wrong). So to make it indianised they have made a few major changes But I belive they wont have much of a reason to change the end. I mean to make the end more indianised they wont be showing the wedding in church but the principal plot says that Jassi goes to Armaan 😭

When you buy a right to a story or plot then you have to try and keep to the plot, I mean in lords of the ring you cant change the ring bearer from Frodo to Sam , just because Sam is more intelligent and is less tempted to keep the ring for himself. I mean for me Sam was more like an able ring bearer. but then according to the story frodo has the ring!

I feel that latter in the day if purab has to bow out of the race for jassi.He should leave just like that I mean without changing his Character. That would be the most dignified way for him to go. But I am afraid that they have brought his character so much ahead from the original betty that for him to bow out now would be hard and I have a nasty feeling that they will give his character a U-Turn i.e a negative character. After all they need to justify as to why purab is not suitable for Jassi!! right?

By the way thanks all for welcoming me. I am a from India , Mumbai would love to know from where you all are!!

Jammy.

P.S:

pj04 thumbnail

well you said it jammy, if what you say is true then God help T&D. they should never have given purab so much footage, turned armaan so negative(talking abt last few episodes) or have that perpetual wedding mood going on with purab and jassi almost always thrown together.

they have already upset a number of armaan fans , the will risk losing purab fans too. while it is true that stories cannot be changed easily but maybe these guys can convince the original writer to compromise and get a permission from him.

see nobody knows how much flexibility is allowed in original contract or what are its stipulations, so it keeps every body guessing and interested in the serial. while the original interest was to see the transformed jassi, now it is to see who is the man in jassi's life(armaan, purab ,nandu or another new entry).

radha_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Unfotunately as per the contract no matter how good purab is or what ever happens Jassi goes to Armaan. Purab turns jassi into a beautiful swan and Jassi goes running to her kicking spitting Armaan Sir thats the end there you have it. And dont expect it to change, for the contract with the parent company wont allow T & D to make major changes to story from the original even if the end of the original was hated in thier country!!

So Jassi goes to Armaan after killing the ethic of the show that The  plain jane can achive anything in the world. πŸ‘

For the info of all, Armaan doesn't fall for jassi till she turns the beautiful swan. If that happens than it will be the rise and fall of the show as it happen in the original country. Where people in the sequel asked betty to divorce armaando and move on!!! what will jassi do in india??

I mean come on its for every one to see that Armaan treats current jassi as use and throw tissue!!

Bye,

Jammy.

well, armando fell in love with betty when she was ugly and not after her makeover.... have u read the summary??? Actually, the original story was faaaaaaaaaaar better!!!!

jammy thumbnail

well, armando fell in love with betty when she was ugly and not after her makeover.... have u read the summary??? Actually, the original story was faaaaaaaaaaar better!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I never said that I wrote the post as per the summary, Mark my words i said that Armaan would fall for jassi after she gets her makeover. I commented on it after I what I heard from a friend who told me the on going decision of what is going to happen next.

Armaando and betty were from a diffrent country, they had thier off and on relationship on bed and couch. In those intimate moments  armaando did get a chance to know Betty well and thus fall for her.

As I can guess this not happinging in Jassi, and as per one of my reliable friend the story would go something like this. Jassi gets a makeover during this CEO tenture of her's. Armaan falls for her big time. and then the competition for who gets jassi starts. I know its very cheesy but the discussion's for current plot as of about 1 week back went somewhat this way!!!

In between I dont know But as I kept going through betty's summary I found the story so illadapted for Indian audience, Beautiful but illadapted for this country. No doubt later on T & D had to create so much mess and the biggest shock they recived was people(more girls) falling for the plain and simple Purab. If they had kept to the plot then they would have had a few good stories. But like Ekta they too fell for TRP's

Also what was more disappointing that they completely forgot the Freddy's love for Aura Maria. and many other strong point that would have kept jassi going for long and they wouldn't have resort to stupid cheesy plot what they had put themselves into. I was really disappointed how they handled the actual story.

Jammy.

radha_18 thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I never said that I wrote the post as per the summary, Mark my words i said that Armaan would fall for jassi after she gets her makeover. I commented on it after I what I heard from a friend who told me the on going decision of what is going to happen next.

Armaando and betty were from a diffrent country, they had thier off and on relationship on bed and couch. In those intimate moments  armaando did get a chance to know Betty well and thus fall for her.

As I can guess this not happinging in Jassi, and as per one of my reliable friend the story would go something like this. Jassi gets a makeover during this CEO tenture of her's. Armaan falls for her big time. and then the competition for who gets jassi starts. I know its very cheesy but the discussion's for current plot as of about 1 week back went somewhat this way!!!

In between I dont know But as I kept going through betty's summary I found the story so illadapted for Indian audience, Beautiful but illadapted for this country. No doubt later on T & D had to create so much mess and the biggest shock they recived was people(more girls) falling for the plain and simple Purab. If they had kept to the plot then they would have had a few good stories. But like Ekta they too fell for TRP's

Also what was more disappointing that they completely forgot the Freddy's love for Aura Maria. and many other strong point that would have kept jassi going for long and they wouldn't have resort to stupid cheesy plot what they had put themselves into. I was really disappointed how they handled the actual story.

Jammy.

[/QUOTE

It actually breaks my heart to see that T&D have ruined the story to such an extent.... Armando fell in love with the sweet and innocent betty. He was guilty b'coz she trusted him very much... i read in one of the msgs that betty became an unwed mother... THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the original story, freddy(veeru) and maria got engaged!!! 😊

surnita thumbnail
I want Jassi to end up with Armaan but not if he falls for her after the makeover - that is just plain wrong!!!!!