We all know the end then why the big fuss

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Unfotunately as per the contract no matter how good purab is or what ever happens Jassi goes to Armaan. Purab turns jassi into a beautiful swan and Jassi goes running to her kicking spitting Armaan Sir thats the end there you have it. And dont expect it to change, for the contract with the parent company wont allow T & D to make major changes to story from the original even if the end of the original was hated in thier country!!

So Jassi goes to Armaan after killing the ethic of the show that The  plain jane can achive anything in the world. 👏

For the info of all, Armaan doesn't fall for jassi till she turns the beautiful swan. If that happens than it will be the rise and fall of the show as it happen in the original country. Where people in the sequel asked betty to divorce armaando and move on!!! what will jassi do in india??

I mean come on its for every one to see that Armaan treats current jassi as use and throw tissue!!

Bye,

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alliha thumbnail

well said jammy, i think theres a long time till the end hehe

btw welcome to the forum! 😊

Edited by alliha - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail

Thanks for the welcome Alliha.

If I would have been the producer of the show I would have taken jassi to new heights away from Armaan. Not exactly in the lap of purab but an independent woman of what she is very much capable of if the producers are listening.

But alas!! 🤢

Jammy.

allegra thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

the contractwith the parent company wont allow T & D to make major changes to story from the original

If that is the case then T&D have already violated the contract big time. By just keeping the same ending as BLF but changing -- or rather mutilating -- the rest of the story they cannot say that they have retained the major essence of the story.
armaan_luver thumbnail

The story is f**ed up period!

*Anjali* thumbnail
welcome to the forum jammy! 🤗
ahmed316us thumbnail
welcome to the forum jammy
anniegupta_ thumbnail
welcome to the forum jammy

we kno they bought the story but nothing wrong to dream. but T&D will have a major loss if jassi marries armaan because most ppl LOVE purab (like me)!

i mean my 4 yr old cousin shouts "i love purab" like 24/7! So hopefully jassi will get purab
ides thumbnail
welcome Jammy🤗.....the direction T&D have recently given to Armaan's character has managed to remove all his redeeming qualities..so if they still harbour any hopes of having J and A end up together, they r going to have a tough time.....its almost like walking uphill ........against the wind ....backwards.....😕
anniegupta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

its almost
like walking uphill ........against the wind ....backwards.....😕

😆 lolz.. i've actually tried that 😆