Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
THIS IS A MEMBERS POST

Hola Guys I m Back with todays episode

P.S :- I m very honored to write this Update!

RECAP:- 
Gopi Falls off the stool and hurts her self..Someone comes at the door at Rashi is shocked!

SHORT UPDATE:-
Ahems Attitude Changes,Urmila's Plan,Kinjal suspecting Urmila.

DETAILED UPDATE:-

PART 1
A man Comes with a big Box..Koki tells Mani to keep that Inside..Then She asks Rashi where are those men..Ahem asks Whcih men..Koki says Pest Control Mens..because there were many Cockroaches..Then Koki calls Gopi..Gopi comes in Front and keeps the tea in front of Koki..Then Koki tells This Tea was for Ahem..Ahem tells its okay Mom ..I'll drink it..BG Music..Gopi gives Ahem the cup of tea..and Smiles..Pest Control Men Come and behind them the gr8 Urmila! Urmi says that These people didn't know the Address Na So i came here..She says Ok..Nani tells that 1st tell them to do the thing in My room..Rashi tells Okay..Don't worry I'll do that..Koki says no Problem Rashi...I am going to do that! Till then u complete ur work! Urmila tells rashi I'll come with u..!!

PART 2
Koki is walking ahead and then Behind her The Men..Urmi tells the PC men to remove the Medicine and put it on..The Cori door becomes full of smoke...Slowly..Rashi and her Mom..take the sandoor near the room and just then Kokila Catches them..and asks what are u doing? Where are u taking Maa's Chest? haan? Rashi tells no Maaji I and Mummy are taking it outside the room..No need i'll take it...She takes it and goes...Rashi tells Urmi that This Chest has made us to fall in loads of trouble..Now if Nani opens it now then...They Both Run towards the Hall! Nani tells that very good u brought it..Now Tomorrow i'll choose One who i'll give this Chest too..Tomorrow I'll give this to One of ur Bahu!! 

PART 3
Koki,Hetal,Nani n Gopi are sitting near the Swing! Rashi comes with a Tray..and offers everyone Lime Juice.Nani praises Her...and then Koki asks Rashi where is ur Mom..Rashi told she went! She says Arrey very Good..she didn't even eat or ask to eat anything...Rashi gives a stern smile!
Kinjal is waiting for Urmila..She tells for 1 n half hr shez in the toilet! She goes to See TV...Urmila enter from the Main door she is shocked! Shes aks how did u reach here..When did u come out of the Bath Room..Urmi says in front of u i came...Arrey but the bathroom..is locked...No Come i'll show u..!! She opens the door and says See its open..God knows about who u were dreaming of!
Urmi says and then goes on the terrace! Kinjal is telling When did she go out...Kinjal sees the Bucket of Water full and nothing wet and checks the Towel..and she is like..what is this auty Up too..Urmila is on the terrace And calls Rashi and tells her that i have one more Plan! Just do something take a Big Box and tell Gopi to come with her..Rashi is confused and she says Ok! She has the box in her hand..then Hetal calls her dwn...And she asks her wat is this!? Rashi tells this is for Nani..i'll take somethings and then i'll gift wrap it.!! I think i shld go today..and i'll go with Gopi..so she says Okay..Koki Overhears the Conversation and 
THE EPISODE ENDS WITH Koki thinking that U are thinking that by doing all this u'll get the Chest.But the Chest will go to Her who deserves it!

PRECAP:-
Rashi takes Gopi NEAR THE WELL...Urmi is talking to Gopi..Rashi pics a big stone and wrops it with a Bronze Cloth And drops it in the water..And Urmi says what did u do Gopi..Gopi says now if i have dow this i'll go inside the well they put her on a Plank and with a leaver put her inside she is Scared 

VIDEO UPDATE:-

RATING:-
 I'll rate the episode a 7/10
Sorry for any Grammatical Mistakes!

Star~~Riddhima~~
~Ridzzi~Star

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 08 April 2011 at 2:08am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeRajouriushakiran patelzombiemiratoonaNas1angel_subahcirapa123dambisniki_pngujaratigirlpragyakumarRaviSharmaalpha12smile365daystanvy.KK_1234zohrabanuJade95am1sh2na3manya7878binataadharrayanoBlacksexyspicytherimsimrsingingshantellbrown***Anu***dent4uasiaheartJoshana458nanda_gopaj_veenuahutazanabeg-SuMee-rgattuk-kimyaSun-LovesrmirjishmuupieBidaaifan09Lurvebooksdailyvisitor_mehak_br2499SpotChaudhrytm_Nancy_poo_supi_SK_DiorRouge.evadriniiii-scarlett-amieePoriSunriseGreenhamzanuhaanna44Saniya93HansaNSRKLuvrpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 7/4/11 *Ahems Attitude Changes,Urmila's Kalaka*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Ridz...
I just wanted to see Gohem but urrggghh this sandook is driving me nuts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpotBubblyR

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thankyou RidzziSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thank u for the update.......

BubblyR

durgeshwari

durgeshwari

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
wooooooooooo hooooooooooo "ab de to ;do".. im dreaming

BubblyR

Jade95

Jade95

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! I've officially melted!

I'm assuming no goham tomorrow cyz of this stupid sandook business! Disapprove

Edited by Jade95 - 07 April 2011 at 9:16am

BubblyR

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thanks for updates ridzi

BubblyR

BubblyR