ONE DAY~MG FF UPDATED PROLOGUE,Part 1

maan4geet4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ONE DAY

Life was beautiful'''.Maan and Geet were so happy together'''but one day'.one day'..changed everything'''..

What happened that day?????

Why did it happen?????????

How did it happen???????

Can it be Forgotten????????  

How can one day change everything??????

Love  and Trust were the base of their relationship'''

BUT WHAT IF ONE DAY THE TRUST BREAKS?????

or

WHAT IF IT WAS JUST A MISCONCEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN LOVE CHANGE THAT DAY??????

Edited by maan4geet4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan4geet4ever thumbnail
    HI Friends,
                 it is my first attempt 2 write....so plz tell me whether u like it.............plz do comment........

THOSE WHO WANT PM PLZ ADD ME  TO UR BUDDY LIST OR POST A COMMENT DEN I WILL ADD U............😊

maan4geet4ever thumbnail
                                                         PROLOGUE

It was raining heavily…..Geet was in her room reading her favourite book when suddenly the lights went off…..She goes up to the kitchen to light a candle when she felt the presence of someone in the room.

Geet:Who is it???Maan????

Then Geet thought may be there is nobody…..She goes back to her room and closes the door……..But before she could turn someone holds her mouth tightly so that she can't shout…….Geet was really very frightenend..the candle drops as she struggles to get out of the grip…….There was utter darkness…….Then the man injects something in her veins and Geet stops struggling…..

The man picks her up and takes her to her bed…….lays beside her…..looks at her innocent face and says"Maan Singh Khurana,I know she is ur life…..now she will pay for ur sins….."

The man moves the curls on her face….looks at her….and kisses her lips aggressively…….Even in her unconscious state Geet tries to move …but she can't….she could feel what would happen to her but she could feel but not do anything…..

maan4geet4ever thumbnail

Part 1

Geet was drifting into deep slumber……but she wanted to get that person off her…..but could not…….

The man came on top of her kissed her lips,cheeks,bits her earlobes…Goes down….looks at her figure with lust…Geet was wearing a saree…the man looks at her mangalsuta and sindur….rubs off her sindur and pulls off her mangalsutra……it tears and the beads fall all over………The man pulls off her saree pallu exposing her…his hands moves along the edge of her blouse and in no time rips them off……

Geet mumbles something……but she could not move……

Her upper half was exposed…..the man took full advantage of it with his lips and hands…biting rubbing sucking…..In no time the man took all his and geet's cloths off…..He was very aroused seeing the very beautiful nude wife of his enemy…..He wasted no time and entered her roughly……making her his…..taking her purity……..

Foe nearly two hours Geet lay still while the man claimed her….raped her……

After two hours he gets up….wears his cloths looks at her one last time…..covers her with a bedsheet and leaves from there………….

maan4geet4ever thumbnail
hey no one interested??????
maan4geet4ever thumbnail
res
HADmishti thumbnail
nice concept👏    please cotinu soon 

Downhill thumbnail