The G's Lab *Maneet-Arjuhi-Abhiya-Bolly etc pg37* - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update loved the jennifer sig a lot<3
OMGGGG amazngg all r...esp jenny, maaneet, arjuhi, kritika, abhiya, ragini..mostly all LOL...!! πŸ˜‰superbbbπŸ‘

Btw ur creation resembles to Youth creation shop lol

Stunning Creations Ali .................
Love them all ....................
All 03 Maneet siggies are gorgeous. 😍 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ πŸ‘πŸΌ Specially loved the text you have used in the 03rd siggy. It's totally awesome ...........
From the individual celebrity siggies; loved Imran, Jenni, Anupriya & Ragini's siggy the most ...........
Imran's siggy : Yieepee another siggy of Imran.    It's a lovely surprise ......πŸ€—
Eventhough i haven't seen any of his shows, i've become a fan of Imran by seeing his lovely siggies on this forum .............. 😳 πŸ˜Š
Coming back to the siggy; it's another awesome creation Ali ......... 😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Me gonna use it soon ..............
btw, by any chance does his shows air on indian channels ?? would love to watch his shows ............ 😊
Jenni's siggy : loved the pic & effects used in this siggy ...............
Anupriya & Ragini's siggy : loved the background, pics & colouring you have used in their siggy .............
Abhiya siggy : Wowwwww loved the pics & effects used in the siggy.  
I've already saved in my PC and gonna use it some time soon ............ 
The rest of the siggies are awesome too ........   Great job Ali ........  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep up the good work ..............
Thank you sooooo much for the pm πŸ€— & eagerly waiting to see your next set of creations ................

Luv Gayani.

Edited by Anu*Gayani*Anu - 12 years ago
thnkyou soooo much All ...thnx a lot !!

Originally posted by -Guest-

Welcome G πŸ˜ƒ
Thnx a lot Swetha for liking All stuffs and for suh tareef πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Now i dont have any name πŸ˜” plz gimmme a name for my update πŸ˜ƒ 🀣
Thnx a lot dear for Amazing comment πŸ˜ƒ
Phir se updating it on 1st pg 😲 🀣

thanks a lot Ali once again for this honourπŸ€—
awesome siigies ki tareef karni chahiyeEmbarrassed taaki tum aur josh mein aajaooShockedπŸ˜† n will make still more brilliant onesπŸ˜†.....for us....πŸ˜‰

love
swetha
as usual.. BEAUTIFUL sggs!!
Loved the arjuhi nd kat one the most..❀️
Fab wrk.. keep it up!!

2nd

hey G...rocking updt buddy....super duper fntastic ones..luvd the above ones a  lot...coloring texture everything...so gorgeous...n my like button is not working..so sorry for that...

Fantastic update
Love it
Mauhhhhhhhhhhh
Great update, dear! Your creations are just amazing! I like the style of this one: