217 Video/Written Updates/Discussion

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4235/ttty.gif

Preview Next Weeks Episode [The Last Dance] Over Here
Video Update
http://www.vidxden.com/72woxlje6n0y/the.vampire.diaries.s02e17.hdtv.xvid-2hd.flv.html
http://www.kleansy.com/tv/the-vampire-diaries-season-2-episode-17/">http://www.kleansy.com/tv/the-vampire-diaries-season-2-episode-17/
Written Update

The Vampire Diaries
Season 2, Episode 17
Know Thy Enemy

Jenna is hurt to know that Elena, Alaric and John knew about Isobel being alive. Elena tries to explain but Jenna doesn't listen.

Katherine convinces Damon and Stefan to not tell Isobel that Kat was in town.

Alaric appears at the Gilbert house. And Jenna leaves. Elena tries to go after her but John stops her. Alaric punches John. With that he apologizes to Elena and leaves.

Care is on the phone with Stefan about Matt. She worries about Matt because he's not at home.

John invites Isobel in because she has information about Klaus. Isobel offers a safe house that no vampires can get in but Elena does not want her help.

Damon, Jeremy and Bonnie go to the Martin's house and try to find a spell.

Isobel enters a house and Katherine appears. They hug and Isobel notifies her that she has been busy making a deal with Klaus to save Kat's life.
Isobel tells Kat that she was not interested in saving Elena's life but John thought she was. Katherine lets Isobel know that she's willing to betray the Salvatore brothers if they had to.
Damon suggests Elena live in the Salvatore house.

Katherine wants Damon, Stefan and Elena to tell her their plan but they don't.

Care asks Carol if Matt was coming to the luncheon but she doesn't know where he is.
Damon, Jeremy and Bonnie are at the spot where the witches were burnt. They find themselves at an old house/mansion.

Suddenly Damon can't move and he starts to burn although he's wearing his ring.
After Bonnie does a spell to make him move again, he decides to wait outside.

Meanwhile at the Salvatore House, Katherine is searching for the moonstone since Damon refused to tell her.
And she finds it.

Isobel confesses to Alaric that she loved him and then someone from the back does something to him causing him to fall down in pain.

While Elena recieves the fund [along with a little sappy speech of how much it meant to her mom], Isobel bites John. And then she throws John's body down the stairs and everybody rushes to see what happened. Katherine appears in front of Elena and takes her spot pretending to be her. Isobel takes Elena.

As they're outside, Stefan pushes Katherine against the car demanding to know where Elena was but Katherine injects him with vervain? and pushes him inside a bunch of bushes. =/

Bonnie finishes doing the spell.
Damon informs Carol and Liz about John's ring once inspected.

Matt appears at the Lockwood house demanding to know what happened to his sister. Liz asks him to calm down.

Turns out, Isobel was actually compelled by Klaus and was only doing what had been asked of her. The guy that was with Isobel [works for Klaus probably] attacks Katherine. [Not literally. But..with hands?].

Care leaves Matt another message and then finds him at her house waiting. Care tries her best to make him understand but he just tells her to make him forget.

Bonnie reveals that if she had to die to save everybody, she would because it was possible that she would have to.

Stefan and Damon appear at Isobel's house. But find nothing except Isobel's stuff.

Isobel and Elena are at a graveyard where she talks about her parents upon her own headstone.
Isobel apologizes for everything and how she never wanted Elena to know her as who she does now.
She gets a call who lets her know that she can let Elena go. After apologizing, she takes off her pendant and burns herself in the sun.

Damon and Stefan give Elena their house.

John wakes up.

Matt sits in a car and it turns out that Liz was the one who had made Matt ask Care about Vicki.

John reveals that he was there when Isobel gave birth to Elena and that Isobel was heartbroken to give her away. He also tells her that he's willing to anything, he would leave if she wanted him to. Elena stops him telling him that he was the only parent she had left.
Stefan and Damon realize that Bonnie could actually be a weapon.

The episode ends with Katherine waking up to find herself in a room without her pendant that protects her from the sun.
And then Klaus in Alaric's body..or Alaric, the original Klaus tells Katherine that's he's missed her.

Edited by Jaan730 - 08 April 2011 at 5:19pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikharuby20Angel-Jot.BilliCat.MaddyStilinskiHalkatJawaniJaynatashuBarbie3143shona.cacoethesMagicalKashcupid-struckviniva sharmaisomers-Pooja--AquaMermaiden-TheBlackJaguarnikita_88JennyPenny

patakhaguddi IF-Sizzlerz
patakhaguddi
patakhaguddi

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Video Updated.
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Thanksss!!

Um...O.M.G. is all i can say right now :|
-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

So, who saw the epi?
I watched it online ROFL... Couldn't wait LOL...
OH MY DAYS! What an episode! Seriously... I cannot believe Isobel's dead! Actually, I felt kinda sorry for her...  Was she compelled to do it after finishing whatever Klaus asked her to do or did she do it herself (to make sure no-one can make her hurt Elena)? Because if she was compelled she wouldn't have gone to her grave right? Confused...

In my shock/excitement I posted this in the old epi discussion thread ROFL... I'll probably be able to expand on what I thought about the epi when the shock wears off and it isn't 5:45am ROFL... I literally finished watching the 20 minutes ago and I had to post here before going to bed LOL...

I mean... What an epi... I'm sorta speechless right now...

Edited by -Nayab- - 07 April 2011 at 10:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbie3143

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Holy Crap!! This epi!! i cannot even form coherent words..Klaus in Alaric..Isobel dead..Bonnie's power ! if this episode is anything to go by then we are in for a big ride ..Season 2 finale is gonna be EPIC!!
WoW The epi was good and the preview even better! Delena :D
So Klaus dedicates a song to Elena? Nice!

PS: BTW now Matt Davis's tweet makes sense of him kissing Nina, Maybe we are in for same Alaric-Kat scenes!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayBarbie3143GoldenPanda.-Nayab-shockalot

MaddyStilinski IF-Dazzler
MaddyStilinski
MaddyStilinski

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
This was my reaction by the end of the episodeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldenPanda.shockalot-Nayab-Rohini.star

Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
wow wow.. what an epi..i could not sleep last night  thinking when i am gonna watch the epi.. Ermm.... but again.. when i watch half of the epi..mom called and she had  to see her doctor... .. you guys can understand how much i was worred about the epi...... ..i had to very care full so that i dont say something stupid in front of the doc.......lol

finally watched the epi.. wow.... i always feel that isobel has motherhood deep down somewhere.. now i see it..its on that grave..lol  kidding....  .... i luv Alaric punched jonh.... ha ah ha ..luved it..  but   after watched jer and bonny i am having a bad feeling the jermy gone die next.. Cry
and  best part the borthers give away their  h ouse... and the damon's part "i will be highly piss off if you lock me out side".. great.....

seems that we are gonna hav  great fun.... and shock.. soon.. on season finaleShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
O.M.G.

This epi was a TOTAL SHOCKER! Shit, and it was the bestttt epi in agessss!!!! This was SO fast paced, SO gripping.... So many twists and turns which totally left me on the edge of my seat. WOW. Seriously, hats off to the writers for coming back with SUCH a bang! Each time you think that this can't get more shocking, there's a BIGGER twist lined up!

So many things- Katherine and Isobel working together, Katherine kidnapping Elena, then Isobel double crossing Katherine, Isobel dying,Matt drinking vervaine to get stuff out of Caroline,  the scene between Salvatore brothers was a total shocker. And finally, the biggest of them all- Klaus possessing Alaric...... SHIT. I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT THURSDAY.

I love love how each character has this new side which is gradually being revealed. It's amazing to see the transitions.....
No offence but the only scene that bored me a bit was Jenna's crying and stuff......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues-Nayab-isomers

Go to top