Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Actress Sujatha passes away
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, April 06, 2011]

The eminent actress of south Sujatha has left for heavenly abode.

Sujatha, aged 58, reported to have passed away today. According to sources, the veteran actress was not keeping good health for some time and succumbed to her disease.

Sujatha became a prominent face after working in different languages namely Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and also Hindi. She has shared the screens with biggies like Sivaji Ganesan and Rajinikanth.

Sujatha is well-remembered for her performances in 'Annaikili', 'Avargal', 'Vidhi', 'Andhaman Kadali' among others.

IndiaGlitz extends condolences to Sujatha's near and dear ones.

source: www.indiaglitz.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Actress Sujatha passes away" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
She was one of my favorite yesteryear actresses CryCryCry... this really comes as a shocker to me.. she was a wonderful actress and very talented... she will be dearly missed.. May her soul rest in peace...!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
R.I.P. Sujatha... CryCry

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
She was one of my favorites tooCry..May Her Soul Rest in PeaceCry

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
This is sooo sad. I love Sujatha,especially in mother roles and all her other supporting characters, mainly for her pleasant voice. May her soul in rest in peace! 

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
RIP sujatha garu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.