Gulaal

6th April - Finally Gulaal-Kesar meet....

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

What a first meeting after so long, 8 yrs and how things were left unsaid and unseen with Gulaal-Kesar

Kesar didnt see Talli, but Talli saw him first kinda from afar, and then Gulaal called out to him so that means Kesar saw Gulaal first before Talli😊

As expected we did know how Gulaal would react, tears of joy and holding his face, tears of emotions and tears of yearning to see him and how he has become and how he would be....... and she got her answer partly in how he came across to her (he did have flashbacks to how they were before and the vital one when he heard the truth) and he said 'why, didnt Motabha send me to boarding school coz you said' after she said how much his Gulaal has missed him and how he has from his Gulaal turned his face and not meeting her and not answering her letters (we all know he did answer them just never sent them) and never thought for one moment what will go through her, and there hasntr been a day since she hasnt thought of about him (i am thinking this has been through Kesar's mind as well, thinking of her everyday at some point) , and Kesar holding back from Gulaal, there is no closeness as such - or affection as such which once was between Kesar-Gulaal which Kesar is holding back, and Gulaal says if a wound has to heal then you have to put balm on it, doesnt matter how much it stings, and does he think that seperating him from everyone else, she wasnt hurt by it, that not seeing him in this house, didnt she also suffer/pained as well and that when Kesar says ok, lets see kinda teased her whether and says lets decide by a toss of coin, is she has a clean heart or she is liar and that there is sin in her heart, Gulaal is rather taken back but Kesar tosses it and she asks what is it and Kesar coin is on both stand basically standing up which i assume Kesar has done lol and says you are both - which i think from Kesar's pov as of now and last 8 yrs has been that, then Kesar shows her the coin and she is kinda surprised and he laughs as does everyone as well sort of, though Dushyant doesnt look too thrilled, he is kinda reluctant in seeing this Kesar

Gulaal also says a good dlaogue, that a relationship isnt based on a toss of coin, you cant determined the goodness of a relationship on betting on it, to understand it you need to have a big heart something like that, a big heart to understand and see thing i guess thats what she meant. And Gulaal says that she knows that Kesar knows her/understands her heart more then she knows it herself, i presume Mann means heart????   and she says dont ever do this joke again, obviously the coin toss and what he said to her

Dushyant isnt quite ok with how Kesar is so different

Jamna Kaki totally hits the bullseye later on when Reva says that the rangoli (which Gulaal was doing on the floor) would of come out even better if Kesar had been better with Gulaal before and Gulaal looks on and Reva said she felt bad and Gulaal says he is angry at her and things will become better, and Jamna Kaki says you are right, this is a pati-patni's own problem, they will sort it themselves......... you got to hand it to Jamna Kaki lol for actually mentioning what they are actually to each other and their indentity

It will be now interesting to see and intriguing to see Gul-Kesar scenes coz of how Kesar is now, i just wanted to see their first meeting to see how Kesar will be and then we could determine how he would be with her after that............

Precap -  They showed the Gulaal-Talli scene where G asks T about the bangles and at the same time she has a flashback about Vasant. She tells Talli to wear purple because Kesar loves the colour. The precap has Gulaal in Kesar's room getting his clothes out and she notices the letters but as soon as she is about to pick them up, Kesar comes and takes them. (credit Reemz)

(Seems like Kesar brought everyone gifts but not sure if he has brought one for Gulaal but it didnt seem like it, if i look closely at Gulaal in the precap)

As for Talli-Kesar scene it was nice but its funny how Talli has to make a noise to get his attention, you felt the playness of it and fun of it, and the friendship as of now from Kesar's pov and Kesar wanting to know why she was hiding lol and how he knows she angry on him for not writing to her, and brought her a gift after he gave her a prank gift lol so he gave her bangles and she said put them on her - he kinda said no, and Sudha was looking on with a smile at the end of the scene....... 

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Before I begin my analysis of the episode, I think you only saw till part 3 because the precap is something else πŸ˜‰ They showed the Gulaal-Talli scene where G asks T about the bangles and at the same time she has a flashback about Vasant. She tells Talli to wear purple because Kesar loves the colour. The precap has Gulaal in Kesar's room getting his clothes out and she notices the letters but as soon as she is about to pick them up, Kesar comes and takes them.

Back to Gulaal-Kesar's scene, absolutely LOVED it. It was very powerful, Gulaal's emotions were beautiful and Kesar's double meaning words added a tinge of spice to their scene. There are so many shades to their relationship which makes their pairing even more appealing.

Kesar-Talli scene was sweet but as I expected, no spark whatsoever. 

Jamna Kaki's reminder made me πŸ˜ƒ She's the sly one but this time she was bang on target and its good she brought the pati-patni issue up because that is what it is...Gulaal-Kesar are married!!

Again, I just wish I could fast-foward to the next episode -___-

BTW I think I became a teenage girl again when he made this face😳

Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dear Lennie : I just saw the episode.
The precap that I watch is Gulaal seen to be packing Kesar's clothes from his case. Suddenly she saw letters hidden in btw the clothes. She's gonna pick up the letters but at the same time Kesar is able to take them first. i think Kesar just came out from the bathroom with towel around his shoulder. He seems not happy Gulaal finding the letters.

@Dear Reemz : You wrote the precap already, so I am telling the same story once again.
Edited by norani - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Before I begin my analysis of the episode, I think you only saw till part 3 because the precap is something else πŸ˜‰ LOL, silly me totally must of missed it, or someone botched it up, anyhow changed the first post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They showed the Gulaal-Talli scene where G asks T about the bangles and at the same time she has a flashback about Vasant. Thanks

She tells Talli to wear purple because Kesar loves the colour. The precap has Gulaal in Kesar's room getting his clothes out and she notices the letters but as soon as she is about to pick them up, Kesar comes and takes them.  I can see that she gets colour purple out for him too which i dont think he will wear, just to get another point across to her. And those letters are bittersweet to say the least, he did write her and all the thing she kept saying she did before, and again i think we will see and Gulaal will see that Kesar is still not coming across too well with her as such, Gulaal just naturally has to do stuff for Kesar, undo his packing, take his clothes out etc, wonder how she feels when one day she doesnt have to πŸ˜•

Back to Gulaal-Kesar's scene, absolutely LOVED it. It was very powerful, Gulaal's emotions were beautiful and Kesar's double meaning words added a tinge of spice to their scene. There are so many shades to their relationship which makes their pairing even more appealing.  Agreed, so many layers and esp how Kesar is coming across to her and Gulaal feeling it, i also felt Gul's loneliness in how she must of been when Kesar went away from her, coz ever since Vasant, she has had Kesar near her and actually made her live her life instead of just getting depressed at some points

Dushyant is totally trying to understand Kesar lol

Kesar-Talli scene was sweet but as I expected, no spark whatsoever. It was nice, but nothing compared to highly-charged scenes of Gul-Kesar

Jamna Kaki's reminder made me πŸ˜ƒ She's the sly one but this time she was bang on target and its good she brought the pati-patni issue up because that is what it is...Gulaal-Kesar are married!!  Atleast Jamna Kaki actually says it, whilst most ppl dont dwell on the fact, i think and i wouldnt be surprised if she brings it up so oftern enough, coz i sometimes think has ppl forgetten in the house lol, the out villagers know they are married

Again, I just wish I could fast-foward to the next episode -___-

BTW I think I became a teenage girl again when he made this face😳   CutenesssEmbarrassed

Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not regular viewer of the show but when Neil enter the show the show become interesting.Can anyone told me repeat telecast time of the show?
Wonderful post Lennie!

First of all can I say its wonderful to read your analysis again. I missed them. We need to persuade some more SRians to watch this show Lennie. I think they will enjoy it.

Ok coming to the episode I LOVED Kesar and Gulaals meeting. Your going to laugh but I was actually holding my breath waiting for them to meet!πŸ˜†

And it didnt disappoint me. Gulaal was overwhelmed after finally meeting Kesar after so many years but it was Kesars reaction that was interesting. I loved how he walked towards her with tears in his eyes and then he remebered that he was angry with her and the change in tone and body language was superb. Dushant has definately noticed somethings not quite right.

Talli and Kesar was like 2 old friends meeting.....unfortunately the chemistry wasnt there. Lets hope it picks up if theres going to be a love story between the two.

And I loved it when the Kaki said it was a private matter between husband and wife....i loved Gulaals reaction there!

I loved the cute little Kesar and must admit the older Kesar is nice too!
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^If you bring all the SR fans here then I might get a bit intimidated :P LOL, just kidding.

And and and...NO love story between Kesar and Talli please!! Chemistry na ho toh hi achi baat hai :P
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

^If you bring all the SR fans here then I might get a bit intimidated :P LOL, just kidding.

And and and...NO love story between Kesar and Talli please!! Chemistry na ho toh hi achi baat hai :P

Reemz I promise you we're not a bad bunch....really!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Talli smiles too much!πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Wonderful post Lennie!  Thanks,  😊😊 

First of all can I say its wonderful to read your analysis again. I missed them. We need to persuade some more SRians to watch this show Lennie. I think they will enjoy it.  its been ages, writing such a long post, i am abit nervous coz what i am seeing and understanding everything might not be the case here as such, as a show this could go so many ways and then i feel like i have wasted my time again πŸ˜†

I did see Pocu, clicking a yes to one of the posts, maybe she is watching, love to talk to her again πŸ˜Š

Ok coming to the episode I LOVED Kesar and Gulaals meeting. Your going to laugh but I was actually holding my breath waiting for them to meet!πŸ˜†   I did laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And it didnt disappoint me. Gulaal was overwhelmed after finally meeting Kesar after so many years but it was Kesars reaction that was interesting. I loved how he walked towards her with tears in his eyes and then he remebered that he was angry with her and the change in tone and body language was superb. Dushant has definately noticed somethings not quite right.  Yes, i noticed that - they both walked to each other and then he had a subtle change to him, and then the teasing, it must of pricked her somewhat, about what he actually thinks of her, it nice to see Gul saying he knows her well enough more then she does herself.......

Talli and Kesar was like 2 old friends meeting.....unfortunately the chemistry wasnt there. Lets hope it picks up if theres going to be a love story between the two.  I hope notπŸ˜†, chemistry is hard to get across if dont have it in a instant - its hard to feel and see anything to them if there is nothing there

And I loved it when the Kaki said it was a private matter between husband and wife....i loved Gulaals reaction there!   Gul was right to stay quiet and have subtle reaction, how muchcan they avoid what they are to each other...........

I loved the cute little Kesar and must admit the older Kesar is nice too!  So far still liking him πŸ˜³

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I started watching the show yesterday because the older Kesar-Gulaal pairing appealed me a lot! I won't say I hate Talli but pretty close to it...she's showing her emotions way too loudly! And if a point comes when her heart would be broken and dreams shattered...not only if would kill her inside but due to her innocence, the blame would all be shifted to Gulaal. This I can predict very well!

Coming to Kesar-Gulaal scene in the beginning. I loved how Gulaal was all restless to go near Kesar and touch him just to make sure that he's there and its not a dream. And Kesar was all happy to see Gulaal, his inner feelings were shown clearly from the way he just took some quick steps towards her. They first thought of his childhood memories, the moments his innocence spent with her loneliness...when there were no conditions or the haunting future separation to face. The words spoken by her were of her longing to see him and be with him. Then his memories spoke of the betrayal he felt her by her. The words spoken by him were of his hurt spiced up with some teasing for that extra effect.

The coin toss scene...a clearly etched plan by Kesar to tell Gulaal that years spent apart has created some spaces between them and his heart has changed a little towards her. And she felt it a little. It was her hurt speaking when she asked, "Whats the verdict?" Because no matter how much she justifies the change in him, the truth is the change is too drastic for her to handle. He hurt her. He knew he hurt her and she knew that he knew that he hurt her in a way that nothing else could. He suspected her heart, her feelings, her reason for existence...

Kesar-Talli scene was okayish...Talli was annoying me just a little so I mostly skipped it. But from every angle, it seems that Kesar treats her as a friend and she treats his as her destiny. When opposing feelings like these clash...the end is not the most beautiful thing in the world.

Kesar in his room thinking of his brother and then of Gulaal...just how many emotions were there? The feeling of love, loss, betrayal and of a mission. He's here to prove something. He's here to take something which was lost. He's not here as the kid who could nothing but sit around and watch whatever is happening. He's grown and he knows if life doesn't give you what you want, you simply snatch it away from it. By hook or by crook...

Only time will tell the consequences of it...

P.S - 😍
😍😍😍😍

Maisooma.