Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

6th April WU -Munna ka Pyaar for Akshi

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
6th  april wu.

(credit  for  text  pree👏)

episode  start  with  akshi  and  naitik  in  garden  and  naitik  tell  her  that  lets  go  to  room . and  g3  is  crying  as well. and  then  in  naksh  room  naitik  tell  her  that  he  will  get  the  water  for  her. but  she  hold  his  hand  and  said  dont  go  sit  by  me 😭and  naitik  said  he  is  here  with  her  and  wipe  her  tears. (My  munna 😳). and  then  next  day  morning  naitik  up  and  saw  akshara  is  still  sleeping  so  he  smile  and  left. and  then  bring  tea  and  said  akshar  wake up  or  i  will  use  your  trick  😆and  akshar  is  up  and  than  he  give her  tea  and  said  i  made  for  you  . akshar  ask  why  he  did not wake her  up  it  will be  late  for  nashata  and  all  the  work . naitik  said  stay  with  me and  have  tea  and  tell  me  how  is  it. akshar  sip it  and  said  it  is  very  good😊. and  said  that  she  will  give  him  prize  and  he  come  closer  and  said  he  is  always  rady  for   prize😳 and  akshar  said  not  that  one  she  will make  nashta  and  bring  it  to him  in  garden and  he  said  he  will  get  rady  in  mintime.
here  at  maheshwari  shaurya  is  drink  tea  and  said  dhaniya  that  no  one  can  make  like  ma  and  rajshri  and kaki  are  rady  to  go  to  tempal and  said  they  are  going  after  so long  and  varsha  come  and  give  anannya  to  rajsashri  and  said  she  is  not  stop crying  and  rajashri  play  with  her  and  she  stop  crying  and  varsha  said  rajashri  to  keep her  and  she  will  get  rady  to  go  to  mayaka  and  shurya  about  to  say  that  ma  is  going to  mandir  but  varsha  left.(saas ka  use  kaisi  karte hai varsha  se  sikho  but  you  shoul  have  saas  like  rajashr). then  she  said  kaki that  you  go  to  mandir  she will stay  with  ananya. shurya  ask  her  he  will  take  care of ananaya  if  she  wants  to  go  but  she  saidno😃.

here  in  kichan  bma  and  g3  are  talking  abut  making  soup  for  dj  and  said  they  dont  know  and  bma  said  can  they  ask  bahu  if  she  knows  and  then  said  bahu  will think ke  jarurat   hai  then  only  they  ask  me(So  true). here  akshara  bring  tea  and  nashta  for  naitik  and  they  both  sit  in gardan and  haveing  tea  and  naitik  said  this  is  nice  time. akshara  ask  how  was  meeting in  delhi  and  he  said  it  was  good. and  she  said  she  will  bring  more  tea. and  saw  g3  standing  there  and  ask  if  she  need  anything  and  she  said no. than  naitik  ask  how  is  dj  g3  said  he  dont  like  diet  food  . and  akshara  ask  if  she  can  make  something  and  g3  said  no  and  left  and  akshra  ask  that  she  like  to  help  to  naitik  and  naitik  said  that  she  should  not  think   about  that  ,and  ask her  what  time  is  her  class  and she  said  she  is  not  going  while  she  cant  pay  attention  on  him and  he  said  he  will  be  happy  if  she  go  to  the  class  and  do  the  stuff  she  like(My  munna😳).
here  varsha  is  rady  to  go  to  mayaka  and  call  akshara and  said  she   is  going  to  her  mom  house . akshar  is  about to tell  her about  the  cooking  classes  but  she  said  she will  call later. akshar  is  going  for  class  and  rashmi  aks  were  is  she  going  and  she  said  to  cooking  class. and  g3  and  bma  make  face🤢. and  akshara  notic  but  left. and  bma  start her  gaga  that  bahu  is  always  talking  on  phone and  going  out  with  her  friend  alot😡. (think  about  your  nandini😡). and  said  aaj  kal  ke  bacche🤢.

here  in  cooking  class  akshara  ask  teacher  that  if  she  can  teach  to  make  somethin  else  and  first  teacher  said  no  but  akshara  reqest  that  it  is  for  some  one  spacila  and  than  teacher  is  agree. here  naitik  talking  to  some one  on phone  and  telling  to  findes  out  who  is  cheting  dj  and  told  that  dj  should  not  finds  out  about  it. and  then  he  call  akshara  and  ask  how  was  her  class and  akshara  said  she  is  in  class  and  lerning  somthing  spacial .and  trying  hard  and  she  said  teacher  told  her  that  if she  try  it  will  tearn out  good. and  naitik  said  she wont  dishterb  her  and  cut  the  call.
in  kichan  bma  and  g3  making  daliya  and  bma  said  dj  didnt  eat  khichadi  and  g3  said  she  will give  daliya  and  akshara  come  with  vagitable  and  she  start  making  somthing  and  bma  and  g3 left  and  go to  dj  s  room  and  gave  him  daliya  and  he  ate  one  bite  and  said  he  dont  like  it  and  rb  nandini  and  g3  all are  there  and  rb  said  he  have  to  eat  while  have to  take  madicine  and  dj  said  no . and  g3  said  she  will make  something  and  come  out  of  room  and  see  akshara  with  soup  and  aksahra  said  that  she  learn  how  to  make  soup  for  sick  person  and  she  learn  that  and  gave  to  g3  and  g3  take  it  in  and  dj  said  she  will not  like  the  soup  but  she  said  to  try it  and  he  drink it  little  and  said  he loved  it  and  now  on  he  will  only  drink  this  soup  and  and  they should  only  make  this  for  him . and  g3  looked  at  akshara  she is peeking  in  djs  room  and  smaile  and  akshi  have  tears in  her  eyes  and  naitik  put  hand  on  her  sholder  and  she  looked  at  him  and  she  said  dj  drink  her  soup  and  they  both  smile  and  akshi  looked  happy.
PRECAPE-- naitik  telling  g3  that  he  cant  find  one   fille  and  he  have to  go  to  office  and  g3  said  she  will  help  him  and  here  dj  is  comeing  upstari for  some thing.

sorry  for  any  mistake. good  episode  yesterday  and  today  . munna  rock  today.my naksh  are  the  best😳
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!!

I love naksh :)
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku for the very fast update....

this dj gets full energy whenever gayatri does something for his son... till now he is very sick not even eating food.... when gayatri is helping naitik he is climbing steps.... I think he bacame more energetic after drinking akshi's soup...
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.....1st part was really nice....
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Adhervika

Thanks for the update.....1st part was really nice....

i  loved  all the  naksh  parts😛. the  one  in  garden  and  last  one  also.
Thanx for the update Di.. 🤗
Aaj ka epi was ok ok.. 😊
DJ ne soup piya toh aksharake aansu nikal aae.. 😭 Jab batwara khatam hoga toh poori badh aaegi Udaipur me.. 🤣
-ChanChan- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really loves today's episode
Thanks for the update
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DJ seeing swaad in bimari........not leaving his chatoorapana.......
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update i loved naksh part
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Loved Naksh today, and nice of dj to drink the soup. Patha hotha ki Akshi ne banaaya hai tho ulti kar detha shayad. Lol.