Adaalat

Shweta in Adaalat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 18

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Even I liked Rajeev!!!!!But well I prefer him in fiction!!!!!

I can't Kashish as well!!!!!Dead Dead Dead Dead

As for Sujal the character, I think it was is a very complex character and a lot can be done with him but they just couldn't handle it properly!!!!!

What's new in that.. kekta cant handle ANY complex and interesting character properly.. For example, look at Rishabh Bajaj or Yudi LOLLOL Kekta can handle the sissyish characters in amazing manner.. Like PiyushDead or AnuragSleepyLOL
LOLLOL

Please nothing against Piyush!!!!

I love Piyush and Sujal and their friendship a lot!!!!!

Well what I think is that Sujal always needed a stylish girl who can match upto him!!!!!

Not that goody goody Kashish!!!!!

Sujal Garewal and Rishabh Bajaj are typical Mills and Boon heroes!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta in Adaalat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 16)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Sorry I cant stand Kashish Smile.. I dont even wanna talk abt her.. she simply spoils my day.. She can go do whatever with her PiyushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhCensored

And Sujal.. Hello Fazy, stay away from him he is MINE Smile.. Dont u dare look at him ROFL

@ Fazy and Shaina Big smile OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! I dont ever fall asleep watching RKDay Dreaming He is the love of my life Blushing

He is MINE!!!Angry Don't mention the other two Censored.

I will watch anything for Rajeev! Day Dreaming

He's married now though. he's someone else's.CryLOL

My interest has gone down ever since he got married!!!!!

Luv-Shonitprerna4rishav

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Aaaawww!

Nope, it hasn't changed anything for me. LOL

U like Piyush. I never liked him and I've said this so many times. He chose his one sided loved for Kashish over his best friend. Angry I know Kashish wanted him to marry her but then again what about his friendship with Sujal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Luv-Shonit

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

OMG Shaina I never liked Piyush.. Ughhhh.. Specially the way he treats his friend after his C-night with Kashish.. I HATE himErmm

I LOVE Sujal kuch zyada hi.. And that's why I cant think logical abt anyone else from that show.. I know I am biased and please lemme be ErmmErmm

Sujal is my love for ever Thumbs Up

Same here with me Guddi. After the C-night, the way he told Sujal was Dead, who goes and talks about their private life like that. Dead Also what P'd me off even more was the way after the C-night he was trying to help Sujal and get him back in the family, he was the cause of it in the first place! He himself rubbed salt on his wounds and then came along to put ointment on(it sounds better in hindiLOL).

prerna4rishav

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Guys Ronit and Shweta!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Anyways I like both Sujal and Piyush and I just think the story was not good!!!!

I think if these two characters are placed in a better story, it can be very good!!!!!

I think Kashish is to be blamed for everything!!!!

Anyways why don't we just get back to the best MB hero ever Rishabh Bajaj and his hot and strong heroine Prerna!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Luv-Shonitprerna4rishav

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah back to Shonit, can't wait for their episode. Just want to see how Shweta leaves KD speechless in court and also want to see their interactions. Big smile

Gauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Yeah back to Shonit, can't wait for their episode. Just want to see how Shweta leaves KD speechless in court and also want to see their interactions. Big smile

I wish they had brought in Shweta in place of Pranali!!!!

She would then have kept appearing!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitGauahargeous_Nprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.