Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hey guys the couple AnYa is too cute and fresh that i have fallen in love with that couple....and that's why though i am not that experienced writer..but i am planning a ff for them....its a fairy tale on PRINCE ANANT and PRINCESS NAVYA..as the freshness of the jodi reminds me of cute fairy tales
i know my thought is a bit different...are you interested??please have patience and read it...
if you would allow me then i will continue
Day Dreaminga cute fairy taleDay Dreaming

the tale is about a prince..prince Anant...he loves to live life in full freedom..without all rules and regulation of his royal palace....he loves to make friends with the people of his kingdom....his hobby is playin fluite...he spends his time by helping people ..he doesn't want to be bound with all the rules of the life of a prince....and this makes the king worried...according to the monerch...this kind of attitude of a prince can harm to the royal dignity..but people of the kingdom used to love this soft hearted prince.....they knew that prince Anant  is the best person to know about the commoner's feelings...and they wanted him to be the future king...

but ANANT was not ready to take responsibilities as a ruler that early...he was an adventurer by heart....he wanted to feel the world's beauty through his eyes....he wanted to visit the secret magical places..and reveal their secret..he wanted to meet ferocious demons...wanted to capture the wild unicorns.....and moreover he wanted to find out his soulmate..hi true love....what according to him was not possible with such a responsibilities as a king...the throne seems a obstacle on the way of his goal....he was just not ready

but he knew that both his parents and men of his kingdom are waiting for his crowning..he respects his father and loved his men too but still he was just not ready....

Edited by jhum_86 - 08 April 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzaTressamadhu_sridhar__Neha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff a fairy tale" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Please Continue~~

tanya.dsouza

tanya.dsouza

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
please go ahead and continue

sweetfamily

Groupbie

sweetfamily

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
please do cont...will be waiting

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
prince Anant was in a dilemma..to what to do and was very disturbed too..so whenever he becomes disturbed he used to play flute...and the magical tune of his flute used to create a heavenly atmosphere....the nightingale started to sing  with the flute the daffodils started to dance...all the highland and the valley turned into a dreamland...so this atmosphere was giving peace to Anant's disturbed mind...suddenly prince heard someone's voice.....calling his own name...and stopped his flute...the dreamworld turned to real world..Anant turned back and saw Ranbir....the best friend of prince is calling him....

Ranbir : thank god you are here..i was finding you so long..

Anant : why are you finding me??you know na sometimes i prefer to be
              alone....
Ranbir :.yes prince i can understand your situation...but just think what's
               the wrong abt being a king?you are a prince..and you will be king
              one day that is the fact...

Anant : Ranbir i never said there is anything wrong in being a king..but  not              now..because i believe things can never be perfect if you won't do     it by heart.. respect my father's feelings but i don't want to be separated from the others just because of i will be the king and i have to maintain the royal dignity...you know i become tired of those princely manners it doesn't allow me even to breath freely...how would i become a perfect king??

Ranbir:  so what do you want??

Anant : you know that very well...i want to spread myself to all over the world outside of our kingdom..just watch this beautiful scenery of this valley Ranbir...don't you think there are so many beautiful scenery are waiting for us..don't you want to find the unexplored beauty of the nature??let's go Ranbir..let's start our journey

Ranbir : well to me my country s the best the valley of flowers that snow peaked mountain seems not less than the paradise to me..but i am always ready to go with you...but you should have patience....let's o to palace...the king is looking for you...if we will be more late then i would be punished for sure..and he won't leave you too..you know that....

Anant : (in a sad voice) ya let's go
both rided ontheir horses and started for the palace..

Edited by jhum_86 - 08 April 2011 at 3:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzaTressamadhu_sridharshahz

Tressa

Goldie

Tressa

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Hey nice ff... nice concept also... Please do continue soon......

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
heySmile... i just read both the parts...and ur theme for this ff is really good...i just felt like i was readin cinderella...really nice...and update fast...

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
gr8!! work

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.