India-Forums

Bekaboo Navya ---indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Bekaboo Navya

STARONE.IN

The latest offering from STAR Plus is the new show Navya which is about a young and vibrant girl. The promotional track of the show, Bekaboo, reflects her outgoing spirit, perfectly.

STARONE.IN

Popular Bollywood music composer duo Vishal-Shekhar, created this catchy track that has already become very popular with the youth. Singer Shilpa Rao lent her voice to the song and the lyrics are written by Anvita Dutt.

An excited Navya (Somya Seth) says, "Bekaboo is a lively track. I remember being in a trance when I heard it for the first time. The song is perfect for our generation which is very bekaboo. We don't have any control over our emotions! It represents our spirit and attitude towards life."

Navya feels honoured that Vishal-Shekhar who have composed music for films like Tees Maar Khan, I Hate Luv Storys, Dostana and many more, have composed the promotional track of her debut show. She says enthusiastically, "I feel so lucky that Vishal-Shekhar composed this song. They are one of my favourite music composers. They've done a great job and I am thankful to them. Whenever the song plays on the set, my co-stars and I leave everything aside and shake a leg to Bekaboo."

Catch Navya every Monday-Friday at 10 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaAnya4eveRano_rockakshi-sidputulshaf13meluvsrkTasneem-17Arvind_k_shamyaSomerholicGirlDr.BasketGupta-SMay31-Abommi__Neha__Nisha_90Batameez.Howlarious

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Tanu...
glad to see u here dearie...........

and thanx for sharing jana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

@armu: thanx for sharing dear

the track truly rocks!!

Armu4eva

Batameez. IF-Stunnerz
Batameez.
Batameez.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. 

Armu4eva

shirlys Senior Member
shirlys
shirlys

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.  

Armu4eva

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thnx for sharing :)

nice article and i like the song..it is crisp.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index