Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i know y they have taken so many actors.....i think they will solve case one after another..........thats y they have made 3 different teams...........1st team on tuesday, 2nd on wednesday,3rd on thursday,1st on monday etc....now u know wat i mean.....so they they will case by turnLOL

in first episode they showed all actors bcoz they wanted to introduce whole cast

aaj doosri team ki baari hai aur kal teesri team ki.......and they will always take help from suryaWink

Edited by Suneel_kumar - 06 April 2011 at 5:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nice_n_Naughtyshivani003Mahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reason for too many actors" in Surya the Super Cop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
May be but u know all are not that much impressive except Priyanka, Karan & Harsh Chaya himself all her just ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

May be but u know all are not that much impressive except Priyanka, Karan & Harsh Chaya himself all her just ok.
yes the cast is not dat impressiveSmile

Neetu_PB_lover

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I agree that Special Squad was the best show but i don't agree that Khote Sikkey was bad. Confused Confused Confused
I have watched a few episodes of it but it was ok better than this one now. Smile Smile Smile

Daily soap just for 32 episodes than why they made it mess? Angry Angry Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shivani003

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i have seen all d episodes of special squad.. n is a regular viewer of khotey sikkey.. n guys its jus bn 3 episodes of surya-d super cop.. we shud give it sum tym.. every1 is trying their hand at crime serial so we should not criticize them
but i disagree @ neetu_PB_lover khottey sikke is not bad.. infact i love the fact dat der r all young actors.. give em sum time dey'll improve nobody is perfect in acting in the beginning as u said only mohit is experienced so he is gud.. agree he is d only experienced so he has 2 b gud.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

daisy_luvs_ ff

IF-Rockerz

daisy_luvs_ ff

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i have nt seen khottey sikkey, so can't comment on that
but special squad was really good, it ws at par with the crime thrillers of the west......................i know surya is just 3 episodes old, but given the fact they have to make a mark in just 32 episodes, they need to improve a lot faster than other normal daily soaps..............i like the fact its portraying young investigators but it somehow lacks the young, cool, smart feel. hope the creatives come up with more interesting stories and better direction.

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Each actor and actress are unique in their own way. I find each of the cast impressive and their chemistry with one another rocks.

Crime world need people with great sense of humors - in order to keep system alive for work.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.