Page 1 of 143

Page 1
Page   of 143
Page 2 Page 143

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

(Thank you Sri for such an awesome tutorial for making glitter animated text. Great help. ;D)

*Welcome one and all*

*To my gallery PinkSugars Galleria*

Evening!

I'm here with my Avatar and Signature Shop: PinkSugars Galleria. Like, for the 3rd time I'm opening my 1st shop. (I think, this number 1 has suddenly become unlucky for me. Seriously! I'm stuck on to the 1st one from past 1 year. Really now!)

But anyway, I desperately want to complete this shop. Just one thread would make a difference. At least I'll be satisfied! BTW I could have continued with my pervious shop (Choco Crys Creations) but it's kind of destroyed. I had all my stuff saved in Tinypic.com, so nothing is visible there (Tinypic.com banned from Forums. Don't know why. It was a great site). So ultimately had to open another one. I hope you'll love my creations like you did earlier. ;)

Inspirations be the same. In fact, many more added. I don't think there is any need to mention them.

Anyway, scroll down to know more about the shop. (Everything remains the same, except some new rules *Recently added*)

-Radz

Edited by PinkSugars - 24 May 2011 at 10:54am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

suzfMoNaYaRoXtanya.dsouzasharmagaurimini_ksg_ARarpitnavikoool_shikhiisoniaraheja-Su-suchi_dev2006Madiha.cute-alypinkssRadiantTreasuredesirgopi06iluvsalmanShayariHealMeForever--jiya---desiresoul-Favouriteofallfrndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxdazzling_armaansajnie-Arushi-Aamna AmbaryBammySammy-Preeti--afsha-Zaynoo2320romiosugar1teenorchidFaria.samratrocksshininggal2008-KaShti-jesss.-Rinki-..Akaisha...Perk..Juhi.alostdream.Meehak...-Ayesshhaa-..DulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-Fan.DarkParadise...ayesha.charmee_sammy-AviatoR-..-Jia-..AS..QH_DDEJ_Fanibelieveinpinkasmaanixxdobrevagasmsserendipity.268143aftermath..-GoogleWithMe--Ms.Dazzling-SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|PinkSugars CG|CLOSED|" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

What I make: Animated Avatars

Non-Animated Avatars

Non-Animated Signatures

(I'm learning how to make animated signatures. It'll take time.)"

Software I use: Adobe Photoshop CS4

Copyrights: PinkSugars/IF-(Year) [For example: PinkSugars/IF-11 For year 2011]

PS/IF

CC (On icons)

Resource List: Deviant art

Swimchick.net

99mockingbirds.com

Adobe.com

I have stopped taking requests. So please do not request. I'm just here to showcase my talent and that's all.

Note: Well, most of know that I'm a diehard KaShian. So you will find of KaSh stuff in my gallery. But that doesn't mean that KaSh would overshadow other couples (esp. KaSu n Kajen). I like them too, but KaSh will be my first priority. So if you are an Anti-KaShian (Who cannot tolerate KaSh or SA at all) then please don't visit my gallery. You can give suggestions, but please don't criticize my creations on the basis of the couple on whom I make. That would hurt my sentiments. So if you wanna bash, please don't comment.

I think I've made myself absolutely clear and I hope I don't face problems in the future.

Edited by PinkSugars - 09 April 2011 at 9:38am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmini_ksg_ARarpitnaviiluvsalmanRadiantTreasureFavouriteofallfrndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxnyxxamruta04HealMeForever-desiresoul-sajnieRatiGbary-Preeti--afsha-teenorchidshininggal2008-KaShti-.Juhi.Meehak.KaSh-Maneet-Fanalostdream.jesss...Akaisha...ayesha..DarkParadise..asmaanixx-AviatoR-AS..ibelieveinpink268143aftermath..SaRuv.-GoogleWithMe-

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Those who want me to inform about the updates, press the like button below. I won't PM whole my buddy list. If you dun hit the like button, you won't be getting a PM from my side.

Edited by PinkSugars - 06 April 2011 at 4:49am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

-Su-koool_shikhiisoniarahejamonakhan.Crazyy_Faniluvsalman--YaZ--RadiantTreasureMadiha.cute-alysajnieAamna Ambarysammy4udazzling_armaanamruta04-Arushi-nyxx-desiresoul-HealMeForevernik_sweetpoisonxx-Rai-xxchahaat.Favouriteofallfrndshp_luv_dmg-Preeti---sanchita--lipshaashininggal2008romiosugar1-KaShti-Jen2simran45alostdream.DulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-Fanjesss...Akaisha...Perk.Meehak.-Saruu-.Juhi...-Ayesshhaa-..anumeha_rajat.DarkParadise..-AviatoR-AS..dobrevagasmsAichuuasmaanixxQH_DDEJ_Fanibelieveinpink268143-GoogleWithMe-

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Samples - Page 1

PM List - Page 14

KaSh-KaJen-AbhiYa-AnYa - Page 15

KaSh-KaJen-AnYa - Page 26

KaSh-KaJen-AnYa-MaYur - Page 43

KaSh-KaJen-AnYa-SaJan-DElena - Page 55

KaSh-KaJen-AbhiYa-AnYa-Arjuhi - Page 64

KaSh-KaJen-PSD - Page 80

KaSh-KaJen-YuNa-SaVni-SaJan - Page 95

KaSh-AnYa-MoNya-MaYur - Page 111
KaSh Heaven Celebrations-Need Suggestions - Page 127

Edited by PinkSugars - 22 May 2011 at 8:02pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvsalman-desiresoul-xx-Rai-xxFavouriteofall-Arushi-barydazzling_armaan-Preeti--afsha-Faria.shininggal2008-KaShti-Meehak..Juhi.alostdream.-Rinki-..Akaisha..jesss.KaSh-Maneet-Fan_Oishi_AS..asmaanixxibelieveinpink268143-GoogleWithMe-

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Purana MaalLOL

The Vampire Dairies

Abhiya

Edited by PinkSugars - 06 April 2011 at 4:55am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoX-Su-suchi_dev2006koool_shikhiicrazymayuriancute-alyiluvsalmanRadiantTreasurenyxxchahaat.amruta04-Arushi-xx-Rai-xxFavouriteofall-Nina-dazzling_armaanbary-desiresoul-dmgmjht4evercool_tuliHealMeForeverBammySammysajnie-Preeti-Sano88alostdream.KaSh-Maneet-Fanjesss.-Rinki-..Akaisha...Perk.Meehak..Juhi.Maria...-Ayesshhaa-..-afsha-shininggal2008-KaShti-Faria.romiosugar1--sanchita--lipshaaDUGGUlicious-AviatoR-dobrevagasmsasmaanixxAS...DarkParadise...ayesha.charmee_sammy_Oishi_QH_DDEJ_Fanibelieveinpink268143SaRuv.aftermath..-GoogleWithMe-

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

New MaalBig smile

KaSh

Men in Blue

Icons

Edited by PinkSugars - 06 April 2011 at 5:00am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

swarobi1MoNaYaRoXanjali_34Sunnipwincessxzobshehmini_ksg_AR-Su-suchi_dev2006Madiha.cute-alyblessed4--YaZ--iluvsalmanRadiantTreasurecrazymayurian-desiresoul-nyxxamruta04-Arushi-Favouriteofallfrndshp_luv_dmgdmgmjht4everxx-Rai-xx-Nina-RatiGdazzling_armaanbarycool_tuliBammySammysajnie-Preeti-Sano88KaSh-Maneet-Fanalostdream.jesss...Akaisha..-Rinki-..-Ayesshhaa-..Maria.-afsha-samratrocksshininggal2008-KaShti-lipshaaromiosugar1DUGGUliciousMeehak..Juhi..ayesha.-AviatoR-AS..asmaanixxdobrevagasmsserendipity..DarkParadise.._Oishi_charmee_sammyQH_DDEJ_Fanibelieveinpink268143SaRuv.-Cherry-aftermath..-GoogleWithMe-

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Res

P.S: I cant see the like button! But i pressed whereever i saw them LOL so send me a PM even if i havent pressed =P

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 06 April 2011 at 4:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkSugarsromiosugar1aftermath..

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
BTW u make Avis u never told me =(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BammySammyPinkSugarsromiosugar1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top