Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Batameez.

IF-Stunnerz

Batameez.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hello, Folks !
How-do-you-do ?

I'm from those people who drop a line, but today i am bouncy. The fact is i'm very lazy to write but, as the time goes I have to give up my practice & participate ! So,if u r ready to bare me & deliver u r time to my views.Tongue

I Personally felt bad when navya's father, Mr.Deepak was insulted badly in front of multitude. But no choice, I appreciate his patience for hearing  the politician(I want to steal some patience from himROFL ). He accepted his insult as well as his daughter's without smacking the politician. Not to ignore that he is politician & Deepak is from middle class & respected family who minds their reputation. I don't understand who granted them license to insult a person ? Nevermind ! Equality differs.Ouch

I loved Anant's attitude when the politician came near him Silly. He called Love, a garbage of society? & Called himself a garbage cleaner ROFL I pity his position  ROFL

Helpless, Navya. Mother is always special, she is the only  creature who stand by when the world shows it back. In the very first episode i thought her a spy ! but she is MOTHER ! Love the way she trusted her daughter. Dadi  she works as oil in flame Ouch. Pathetic ! I generally respect the old beliefs & opinions but even this dadi should  try to follow modern world SleepyROFLdadi? modern world ? ugh ! no connections . no expectations. She has got universal knowledge ROFL Kyun ka Dadi ke haath peele kerde ?*jhoom barabar jhoom*Daddi jee ! mauke pe chauka ROFLDaddi jee ! too much even u haven't seen wot have happened & ur ceasing ur bahu ! Chureil . Dadi is killing me with her voice  Saas 

Poor father lost his thinking ability.Unhappy Man this show is getting interesting Wacko Ah-Ha ! see ! finally ! wasn't that too early that they came to know truth ! tai tai fishLOL Satyanaash ! 
ROFL

Mr. Deepak scared me then ! BOING BOING ! calm down dadddy. . I'm worried about u r Blood pressure  & daddy cool's dressing sense is A1. t-shirts are so exposing himROFL I know u wanna cool but luk at anath He is happy that he isn't that cool yet so HOT ! simplicity dad 

He broke that ILY cupUnhappy that was ritika's first ever gift D'ohhow could u uncle jee ! iska badla zrur legi ritika .Evil SmileROFL bahut mahegna paregaCensored 

So, its time for Anant's family. Anant's baba jee ! Jai ho ! Jai ho ! aap valentine day per gyaan de rahe they ROFL I didn't understand anant, was he scared of that babu mushay ?I like Anant's mother. Is this family Gujarati ? & OMGG not to forget their mansion. its beautiful

Jai Ho bharati nari ki Geek they so well know their husband.Omgoshh ! the cute little baby . this scene was so lovely, pure, sensitive & delightful. the baby girl was so appealing & the way she avoided seeing her father.Day DreamingZenith of cuteness Day Dreaming Kudos creative's ! Oh baby, u stole my heart Embarrassed

Anant in white kurta was shimmering Day DreamingWhite color took me to world of dreams !  Nevertheless, i'm back to my own world !

So stay tuned, Baba jee was Hyper shyper ! lets se wot happens. I hope they don't drag it. eager for some AnYa scenes

So here i shutdown .Ample of my torture Sleepy

Lub
Sara

Edited by -Cupidsfriend- - 06 April 2011 at 4:48am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

applegoldcoinmadhu_sridhar--Sapphire--titleeparidivyasnRadiantTreasurePurpleRainSomerholicGirlNisha_90alostdream.*Dakoo_Minzy*.VanishingDream-Fatima-Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 2 Analysis" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
ResGeek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Batameez.

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
wow...what a post dear...
lubed it...
luved the analysis and ur emoticons too

Batameez.

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Batameez.

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
hey saraSmile.....ur analysis was super cool....my favourite too was the scene where navya's dad tries 2 sort out things wid her...and the bgm in that  scene was really awesome...and also i'd like 2 say, navya and anant have really expressive eyes, it speaks volumes about their innocence, thoughts, feelings etc etc.....
and anant's white kurta...well no comments...i'm just following you to dream land....Wink
all in all, a good start for navya....but its more important to keep the momentum going....

Batameez.

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hey....cool analysis!! Hug

sizzlingDiva

sizzlingDiva

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@ cupid ur thoughts were egjactly same as mine.
Loved ur analysis. Keep posthng dear.

applegoldcoin

applegoldcoin

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hey.....Thanks for sharing....loved the way u expressed emotions with each angle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.