Chandragupta Maurya

there should be a banner contest

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hey friends....don't you think cgm forum should have a banner contest??..the show and the characters has been appreciated a lot....and dev team made this forum organised.....so i think a banner would make this forum more attractivwe..don't you think so guyz....so i request the dev team to start a banner contest....please friends give me your opinion

Edited by jhum_86 - 05 April 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "there should be a banner contest" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
dont u think its quite early .. let more characters enter ..

-Swetha-

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=...PARiNA...]dont u think its quite early .. let more characters enter ..

ya we can wait but i think banner will attract more members..and i guess this gurukul phaese will stay for long..as its a very important stage of cgm's life..and most of the characters of this phase had been entered....we will wait..but i think we should start a banner contest to make this forum active tooLOLLOLLOL

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
yeah absolutely right in that way .. :)))
 just thought that in case they enter a new character .. n we shouldn't miss any .. :))

-Swetha-

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
btw that's not a bad idea but i was thinking should we wait for CGM to grow up... do you guyz actually know who's going to play the grown up CGM...

i think let's wait at least for other characters to enter if not for the grown up CGM

-Swetha-

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
haaan Captain had a plan naa? but she is offline nowadaysCry

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
vik rocks....its not neccessary that we should have banner contest only once.....though i am not sure but prc had that contest more than once....but ya we can wait for more characters...but this contest will make this forum more active and attractive....i think we should wait till the veeryatra ...as there is a probablity for entering moe characters there...but this forum is needed a banner.....

rinku...i know khushi always arranges this kind of innovative contests..i am missing her too

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
well, then ok jhum_86 
we can wait till the veer yatra for the entry of some new characters

i was just wondering can banner contests be held frequently or is there a time gap that is needed to be fulfilled before conducting another contest...Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.