pj04
pj04

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
well, with regards to the show, if the show revolved around Jassi and Purab, there would be no show.  What would be the point?  I don't really care to watch someone get lectured all the time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

Starryskies Groupbie
Starryskies
Starryskies

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

In BLF II (Ecomoda), Armando was never unfaithful to Betty.  There was this woman Gabriela who was very much interested in him and this is what he had to say to her :

He tells her that few years ago he would've gone crazy about her, would've done anything to be with her.  But his life changed.  He's been happily married for two years and everyday is like a honeymoon.  And he hopes it will be that way until the end of their days.  He is infinitely in love with his wife and daughter, he sees lights through their eyes.

Gabriela is enchanted by what he has and admires and respects him.

Lady_Macbeth

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Purab doesn't bring any excitement to the show...if you wanna see him, just get a clipping of his pic.  Armaan and Jassi and all their flaws are what make JJKN what it is.  I am not perfect and I have made mistakes, therefore I can't relate to Mr. Perfect (Purab).  He is welcome to live own world alone cuz there is not one of us who is perfect and flawless.

Lady_Macbeth

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

well, with regards to the show, if the show revolved around Jassi and Purab, there would be no show.  What would be the point?  I don't really care to watch someone get lectured all the time.

well it would be a show but very different from what it is now and having completely different tracks....also jassi would not be lectured all the time since she would be a different person from what she is now.....odd as it may sound even perfection has ups and downs and has its own problems and moments. it is not boring just different. just because a couple is perfect does not mean that life won't throw them a twist.as for point if present show emphasizes the power of love , that show would have idolized some different universal moral(depending on the track).but for now let us stick to the present show.....the way i see it people are taken aback when the see something on the show they don't like bcoz they keep putting themselves in character's shoes. if i say jassi is wrong , it is bcoz i would have done things differently in her shoes....if you feel she is right that is bcoz probably you would have done the same thing in that situation.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Very aptly said pj..... I agree.... It always boils down to everyone's own perspective to see things differently..... Smile

and jprasad .... well, with regards to the show, if the show revolved around Jassi and Purab, there would be no show for you, .... as it was no show for me after Purab left....... I still kept myself up-to-date about what is happening with Jammy and Daisy's updates....... as I do read updates for the K-serials too, though I hate some of the things that Kekta shows.....

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by jprasad

well it would be a show but very different from what it is now and having completely different tracks....also jassi would not be lectured all the time since she would be a different person from what she is now.....odd as it may sound even perfection has ups and downs and has its own problems and moments. it is not boring just different. just because a couple is perfect does not mean that life won't throw them a twist.as for point if present show emphasizes the power of love , that show would have idolized some different universal moral(depending on the track).but for now let us stick to the present show.....the way i see it people are taken aback when the see something on the show they don't like bcoz they keep putting themselves in character's shoes. if i say jassi is wrong , it is bcoz i would have done things differently in her shoes....if you feel she is right that is bcoz probably you would have done the same thing in that situation.

well, maybe Purab and Jassi can live there perfect life on another show when both are presented as perfect.  In the meantime, Jassi is presented as imperfect and since it is apparent that those who make mistakes don't deserve a second chance, Jassi and Armaan can be together.   Purab can stay alone in his perfect world cuz there is not one person that deserves to be with him as none of us are perfect.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

Very aptly said pj..... I agree.... It always boils down to everyone's own perspective to see things differently..... Smile

and jprasad .... well, with regards to the show, if the show revolved around Jassi and Purab, there would be no show for you, .... as it was no show for me after Purab left....... I still kept myself up-to-date about what is happening with Jammy and Daisy's updates....... as I do read updates for the K-serials too, though I hate some of the things that Kekta shows.....

hmmmm...true...if there was just Jassi and Purab, then I would much rather prefer the K serials...at least there would be something to discuss.  What would I comment on if Jassi does something right and Purab says, Good girl, Jassi! 

Go to top