Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

*God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar FC* - Happy Bday (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 26

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 13750

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
 ^^  Got a medical bullitine  on news . :(  just hoping for a miracle 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar FC* - Happy Bday (Page 25)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 25 October 2007

Posts: 44059

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

 ^^  Got a medical bullitine  on news . :(  just hoping for a miracle 

Yeah, I understand, I also feel very sad, but we just have to keep praying. 

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Joined: 14 June 2007

Posts: 36963

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Just got word that he passed away! :(

This is terrible news! And even sadder that it happened today on sachin's birthday. :(

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Joined: 14 June 2007

Posts: 36963

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
So no birthday celebrations this year! I'm sooo sad! This was the biggest year for him! :(

-Destiny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009

Posts: 13750

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
 that's  sad  

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 25 October 2007

Posts: 44059

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Just got word that he passed away! :(

This is terrible news! And even sadder that it happened today on sachin's birthday. :(

Oh my goodness! This makes me very sad and nervous too. Cry Goodness...I don't know what's happening in to the world these days. Makes me scared. My dadi was saying that 2011 is a bad year for the world but 2012 is supposed to clear up all the unrest 2011 brought. I did not pay attention to it much when she said it, but I think she's right.

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Joined: 14 June 2007

Posts: 36963

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Sachin lets birthday pass in grief over Sai Baba



Hyderabad, April 24 (IANS) Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar Sunday let his 38th birthday pass without any celebrations as he was grieving over the demise of Sathya Sai Baba.

The Mumbai Indians captain, a staunch devotee of Baba, however, played the match against Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League at Rajiv Gandhi cricket stadium.

He remained inside his hotel room through the day and was reportedly glued to the television watching the sad scenes in Puttaparthi.

Sachin ventured out of his room only in the evening to leave for the stadium.

He led his team to victory against Deccan Chargers, much to the delight of his fans who were looking forward to see him in action on his birthday.

The little master, however, was not in the best of form. Expecting a big hundred, the jam-packed stadium was disappointed when Sachin got out for 28.

This being Sachin's first birthday after the World Cup win, the management of Mumbai Indians and the officials of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) had made grand plans to celebrate the occasion in the hotel.

However, Sachin had conveyed to them Saturday that he will have no celebrations in view of Baba's critical condition.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Joined: 25 October 2007

Posts: 44059

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Sachin lets birthday pass in grief over Sai Baba



Hyderabad, April 24 (IANS) Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar Sunday let his 38th birthday pass without any celebrations as he was grieving over the demise of Sathya Sai Baba.

The Mumbai Indians captain, a staunch devotee of Baba, however, played the match against Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League at Rajiv Gandhi cricket stadium.

He remained inside his hotel room through the day and was reportedly glued to the television watching the sad scenes in Puttaparthi.

Sachin ventured out of his room only in the evening to leave for the stadium.

He led his team to victory against Deccan Chargers, much to the delight of his fans who were looking forward to see him in action on his birthday.

The little master, however, was not in the best of form. Expecting a big hundred, the jam-packed stadium was disappointed when Sachin got out for 28.

This being Sachin's first birthday after the World Cup win, the management of Mumbai Indians and the officials of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) had made grand plans to celebrate the occasion in the hotel.

However, Sachin had conveyed to them Saturday that he will have no celebrations in view of Baba's critical condition.


That's so sad, and I completely understand his grief. I feel so sad for all of Sai Baba's followers. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Paradise - FANCLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

NazNgs 1201 66813 11 February 2012 at 5:49am
By greatsumkum
Juhi Parmar Shroff & Sachin Shroff sumitfan 1 1403 09 June 2010 at 8:24am
By seejeet.huju201
Vote For Sachin Tendulkar in Times 100 Influential bigguy2010 0 1024 05 April 2010 at 11:42pm
By bigguy2010
*Sachin Tendulkar fan club*!! SunNaa 5 1947 10 March 2007 at 8:29pm
By SunNaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.