*God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar FC* - Happy Bday - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Just got word that he passed away! :(

This is terrible news! And even sadder that it happened today on sachin's birthday. :(

Oh my goodness! This makes me very sad and nervous too. ðŸ˜­ Goodness...I don't know what's happening in to the world these days. Makes me scared. My dadi was saying that 2011 is a bad year for the world but 2012 is supposed to clear up all the unrest 2011 brought. I did not pay attention to it much when she said it, but I think she's right.
Sachin lets birthday pass in grief over Sai Baba

Hyderabad, April 24 (IANS) Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar Sunday let his 38th birthday pass without any celebrations as he was grieving over the demise of Sathya Sai Baba.

The Mumbai Indians captain, a staunch devotee of Baba, however, played the match against Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League at Rajiv Gandhi cricket stadium.

He remained inside his hotel room through the day and was reportedly glued to the television watching the sad scenes in Puttaparthi.

Sachin ventured out of his room only in the evening to leave for the stadium.

He led his team to victory against Deccan Chargers, much to the delight of his fans who were looking forward to see him in action on his birthday.

The little master, however, was not in the best of form. Expecting a big hundred, the jam-packed stadium was disappointed when Sachin got out for 28.

This being Sachin's first birthday after the World Cup win, the management of Mumbai Indians and the officials of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) had made grand plans to celebrate the occasion in the hotel.

However, Sachin had conveyed to them Saturday that he will have no celebrations in view of Baba's critical condition.

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Sachin lets birthday pass in grief over Sai Baba

Hyderabad, April 24 (IANS) Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar Sunday let his 38th birthday pass without any celebrations as he was grieving over the demise of Sathya Sai Baba.

The Mumbai Indians captain, a staunch devotee of Baba, however, played the match against Deccan Chargers in the Indian Premier League at Rajiv Gandhi cricket stadium.

He remained inside his hotel room through the day and was reportedly glued to the television watching the sad scenes in Puttaparthi.

Sachin ventured out of his room only in the evening to leave for the stadium.

He led his team to victory against Deccan Chargers, much to the delight of his fans who were looking forward to see him in action on his birthday.

The little master, however, was not in the best of form. Expecting a big hundred, the jam-packed stadium was disappointed when Sachin got out for 28.

This being Sachin's first birthday after the World Cup win, the management of Mumbai Indians and the officials of the Hyderabad Cricket Association (HCA) had made grand plans to celebrate the occasion in the hotel.

However, Sachin had conveyed to them Saturday that he will have no celebrations in view of Baba's critical condition.

That's so sad, and I completely understand his grief. I feel so sad for all of Sai Baba's followers. 

Dont know who made this but one of my frnd posted this on my sb... !!! 😛

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
y its not moving ahead from past 2 months?

--// Please Join I//--

Hey Guys, You Are Invited To One Of Our Very Special Friends Birthday thread! She is a sweetheart, a gem of a person and a very good friend of ours & she in none other then -

CutiePieRani

It's her Birthday today & I hope that all of you will take some time off and drop your birthday wishes for her and make this day extremely cherish-able for her!  

Link --

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1912446

PM - Zeenat/ZoobiDoobi

~~~