Alwida Dosto !!.. GOODBYE

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

I joined IF about 4 years ago.. in those 4  years i was part of many forums , made lots of friend.   i was visiting IF superficially  notcaring about my studies,work, personal life. i made IF part of my life, 
  and now for some personal reasons.i have to  leave IF  ( FOREVER) and .. after tommorow i wont be able here ๐Ÿ˜ญ will miss you all..  ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
I want to thank you all of you for supporting me. .. and  for tolerating me ๐Ÿ˜ณ  
 for me BHPH will be  the most memorable  show. and  this forum too. met so many nice people here..  will miss you all.

Thankyou everyone .. specailly.. Shilpa, Jahnvi, sheila, anu, maitri, Maris. Shalu, Davi,Sandhya, Kumar, Mahiem , Amisha, Priya, geetu, Ankita, May, chitra, Mahiem,Aiswarya,   (sorry if i forget  someones name...

wont be that active on FB either

if i ever hurt anyone please forgive me.. and remember me in your prayers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BYEEEE ALLLLLLLL
Edited by SaraPari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

WOW i will miss u alot sara๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ญ... please come back... i will always remeber u in my prayers love you lots... OMG i think i will cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

love priya ur bestie๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by Priya94 - 13 years ago
desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sara,
I cant believe ur leaving us!! ๐Ÿ˜ญI cant believe that this is the last time im seeing my Canadian buddy!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Im gunna miss you SSSOOOOOOO MUCH!! This forum is gunna be so lost without u! Im gunna miss seeing all your post, ur AH-MAZING siggies, ur games, EVERYTHING!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I know that you said you wont be able to come on IF again....but if its possible PLEASE do try!! Kabhi kabhi hi kehne ki liye aah jana agar ho saakta hai tho. Yahan pe nahin tho SC pe...our doors are always open for u! Kabhi alvida maat kehna sara!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ WE love u lots!!!

-MaitriEdited by desigirl2 - 13 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh no Sara!! What are we going to do without your siggies, games, posts, etc...?

We will miss you. Be well and don't say goodbye, say until we meet again.
Sending you a virtual hug. -Anu
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Oh no Sara๐Ÿ˜ญ, this is truly shocking. But I can see where you are coming from so there would be no stopping you from my end, especially if being on IF is coming in the way of your studies and career. However, do try to remain in touch with us either on FB or SC whenever possible. We all will miss you lots and your amazing and creative siggys and avis. Good luck for your future and take care. If ever need anything, do not hesitate to let me or others know. We're always with you. 
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh sara  ๐Ÿ˜”,this is really shocking. will miss u a lot and ur siggies,games and all.
ALL THE BEST for your future.

Dont say goodbye.I hope this separation is temporary .If not  in IF meet us at SC sara.take care dear.

till then ,miss u so much๐Ÿค—    ๐Ÿค—      ๐Ÿค—
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG SARA!!!!!!!!!!!
You were on of my best friends!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!  How can you leave!!!!!!!!!
But, everything happens for the good.....  hope everything becomes okay with you and your family yaaru๐Ÿ˜ญ  Thankyou Sara sooooooooo much for being a great friend!  Love u soooooooo much!  Take care!  and I will definitely keep you in my prayers..... be safe yaaru๐Ÿค—
โค๏ธ LOVE U A LOT
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awwwww!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

We will miss you alot, I was just getting to know but its ok, you were a great friend!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Im really gonna miss seeing ur wonderful siggies, games posts...but I just hope you have a great future, and you will not be forgotten on this forum!!๐Ÿ˜Š And if ever possible please do come back visit us!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

~Deepali๐Ÿ˜ณ

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH noooooooo Sara u r leaving us..
Guess the reasons must be very strong otherwise u wldnt leave IF..Anyway in a very short time u have become in seperable to all of us..But then life has to go on..
All the very best in ur future..Hope atleast u keep in touch with us all at SC..Thanz a lot for all that u have done here..
I wont say goodbye, but just Au Revoir -till we meet again..Am sure in a few months time u will b back..

A lot of hugs and wishes and prayers for you..๐Ÿค—
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh sara dear....
I cant believe my eyes..,.is it true???
I'm feeling so saaaad yaar....
Really gonna miss u nd ur creations dear....
I'm realy dont wanna say bye...
Miss u nd wil pray 4 u dear....
-love aish