Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

IndefiniteLOVE

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickniru273izanamiMr.ZkIshrafan11shilparoxxmaris08..Desi-Kuri..anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alwida Dosto !!.. GOODBYE" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishrafan11

IF-Dazzler

Ishrafan11

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Will miss u

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

WOW i will miss u alot saraDisapproveCry... please come back... i will always remeber u in my prayers love you lots... OMG i think i will cry CryCryCry

love priya ur bestieWink

Edited by Priya94 - 09 April 2011 at 2:15pm

desigirl2

Goldie

desigirl2

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Sara,
I cant believe ur leaving us!! CryI cant believe that this is the last time im seeing my Canadian buddy!! Cry Im gunna miss you SSSOOOOOOO MUCH!! This forum is gunna be so lost without u! Im gunna miss seeing all your post, ur AH-MAZING siggies, ur games, EVERYTHING!! Cry I know that you said you wont be able to come on IF again....but if its possible PLEASE do try!! Kabhi kabhi hi kehne ki liye aah jana agar ho saakta hai tho. Yahan pe nahin tho SC pe...our doors are always open for u! Kabhi alvida maat kehna sara!! CryCry WE love u lots!!!

-Maitri

Edited by desigirl2 - 05 April 2011 at 7:19pm

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Oh no Sara!! What are we going to do without your siggies, games, posts, etc...?

We will miss you. Be well and don't say goodbye, say until we meet again.
Sending you a virtual hug. -Anu

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Oh no SaraCry, this is truly shocking. But I can see where you are coming from so there would be no stopping you from my end, especially if being on IF is coming in the way of your studies and career. However, do try to remain in touch with us either on FB or SC whenever possible. We all will miss you lots and your amazing and creative siggys and avis. Good luck for your future and take care. If ever need anything, do not hesitate to let me or others know. We're always with you. 

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Oh sara  Unhappy,this is really shocking. will miss u a lot and ur siggies,games and all.
ALL THE BEST for your future.

Dont say goodbye.I hope this separation is temporary .If not  in IF meet us at SC sara.take care dear.

till then ,miss u so muchHug    Hug      Hug

shilparoxx

IF-Dazzler

shilparoxx

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
OMG SARA!!!!!!!!!!!
You were on of my best friends!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!  How can you leave!!!!!!!!!
But, everything happens for the good.....  hope everything becomes okay with you and your family yaaruCry  Thankyou Sara sooooooooo much for being a great friend!  Love u soooooooo much!  Take care!  and I will definitely keep you in my prayers..... be safe yaaruHug
Heart LOVE U A LOT

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.