Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Alwida Dosto !!.. GOODBYE

IndefiniteLOVE IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickniru273izanamiMr.ZkIshrafan11shilparoxxmaris08..Desi-Kuri..anasuya43

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Will miss u
..Desi-Kuri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Desi-Kuri..
..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

WOW i will miss u alot saraDisapproveCry... please come back... i will always remeber u in my prayers love you lots... OMG i think i will cry CryCryCry

love priya ur bestieWink

Edited by Priya94 - 09 April 2011 at 2:15pm
desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Sara,
I cant believe ur leaving us!! CryI cant believe that this is the last time im seeing my Canadian buddy!! Cry Im gunna miss you SSSOOOOOOO MUCH!! This forum is gunna be so lost without u! Im gunna miss seeing all your post, ur AH-MAZING siggies, ur games, EVERYTHING!! Cry I know that you said you wont be able to come on IF again....but if its possible PLEASE do try!! Kabhi kabhi hi kehne ki liye aah jana agar ho saakta hai tho. Yahan pe nahin tho SC pe...our doors are always open for u! Kabhi alvida maat kehna sara!! CryCry WE love u lots!!!

-Maitri

Edited by desigirl2 - 05 April 2011 at 7:19pm
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Oh no Sara!! What are we going to do without your siggies, games, posts, etc...?

We will miss you. Be well and don't say goodbye, say until we meet again.
Sending you a virtual hug. -Anu
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Oh no SaraCry, this is truly shocking. But I can see where you are coming from so there would be no stopping you from my end, especially if being on IF is coming in the way of your studies and career. However, do try to remain in touch with us either on FB or SC whenever possible. We all will miss you lots and your amazing and creative siggys and avis. Good luck for your future and take care. If ever need anything, do not hesitate to let me or others know. We're always with you. 
ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Oh sara  Unhappy,this is really shocking. will miss u a lot and ur siggies,games and all.
ALL THE BEST for your future.

Dont say goodbye.I hope this separation is temporary .If not  in IF meet us at SC sara.take care dear.

till then ,miss u so muchHug    Hug      Hug
shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
OMG SARA!!!!!!!!!!!
You were on of my best friends!!!!!!!!!  OMG!!!!!  How can you leave!!!!!!!!!
But, everything happens for the good.....  hope everything becomes okay with you and your family yaaruCry  Thankyou Sara sooooooooo much for being a great friend!  Love u soooooooo much!  Take care!  and I will definitely keep you in my prayers..... be safe yaaruHug
Heart LOVE U A LOT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index