Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nani's talks of leaving

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Why did Nani mention leaving today?

It was so random when she said 'she'll never want to leave

I hope her time to leave Modi Bhavan isn't coming up soon.

Ahem needs more time I think

Or maybe, now that he's starting to have feelings for her, and starting to notice her a little, he needs time away from her so that he can really miss her

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think she probably is leaving n if its true about mahaepisode then may be its the last we shall hear of sandook n nani
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
May be Gopi do need to go away for a while so he can miss her, but we would miss all the GoHam scenes. I really loved Ahem today, that scene was fabulous, only thing is they won't show Ahem at all tomorrow.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I hope they might show ahem and GoHem scene at the end of tomorrow's episode.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@Shilpa

I think they were a bit hasty with brining Nani into the house initially

Gopi was gone from the house only for maybe 12 hours.

Maybe 1 or 2 days without Gopi would have made Ahem miss her slightly

Then they bring in Nani, so he has to bring her back, then do the whole sandook thing

I really think Gopi needs to go away from Modi Bhavan once more, for longer this time

It will be fun to watch Ahem shouting for her, or looking for her, only to realize that she isn't there anymore

Yuks
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Much as I like Nani & want her to stay, I don't think she will go on staying at the daughter's place. It is against the tradition.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought as Baa is getting on and not able to do what Naani does in the house, bring GoHam together and bring the whole family closer, I thought Naani would stay and the CV's had in mind to kill the character of Baa. 

I know it's against tradition, but as her husband past away at the village, she has no-one with her, poor old lady, why doesn't she live with the Modi's, especially if Baa is killed off, if this was the case the Modi's need an elder in the house.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the silly sandook track happens because of naani iwant her to her. i think ahem starts melting for gopi
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope nani doesnt leave she keeps everyone in order and the sandook story has gone on for to long it needs to end...... and also the DIL exchange should have gone on abit longer the whole idea was for Kokila to teach and treat Rashi the same way she treats Gopi like hetal!!!!!!!!!! Nani should have made Kokila continue with Rashi and make her do all the work so she can learn and be a good DIL??????? and leave Gopi to Hetal so that she can learn to take more care of her self and be educated more in the outside world then house hold chores.!!!!!!!!!!!Its a year since SNS started and it feels like we are stuck in a time paradox it repeats the same story over and over again but in a different way...... Nani leaves what has been achieved????? what was the purpose of the Nani story Goham still apart R&U evil and the rest of the Modi house hold not aware of anything that happens in the house.