||Mesmerizing Hub- Good By note *PG 32*|| (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 33

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Even though Harshad looked eew and ugly as mohan, cute sig :P
and updt on both pgs is awesomee!Loveee it!
really! some of them look like sharu/sofuu, and have cm out 2 gud! ;]
love em!
Keep it up! :D
thanks for lovely comment reeno
b/w which of my siggys appeared to you resembling the other makers work you mentioned
Heyy Maha! Hug
jaan, i LOVE you and your work, kudiye!
i love their's aswell, i saw the resemblance so i compared, in a good sense that is
i hope its not a prob, i dunno if theres a prob goin on b/w u n them!? :s [:S]
ermm, abt the siggies, ive replied back to Ashleshaa
[Sunshine_A wali] :P
Hug love youu! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shareen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Mesmerizing Hub- Good By note *PG 32*|| (Page 32)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Heyy Maha! Hug
jaan, i LOVE you and your work, kudiye!
i love their's aswell, i saw the resemblance so i compared, in a good sense that is
i hope its not a prob, i dunno if theres a prob goin on b/w u n them!? :s [:S]
ermm, abt the siggies, ive replied back to Ashleshaa
[Sunshine_A wali] :P
Hug love youu! <3
Thanks Reeno for always being regularHug
yeahh Aashi told me
no yaar, I know what you meant, I am new so maybe I can get inspired from someone thats why I give credits also above
But yes Sofia. taught me basic of Blending and Colouring jaisa maine mentioned in Intro also
so you may find my creations inspired from her but only herLOL
And about problem, no yaar, she is my friend and along with it a true maker so I certainly love true makers and respect their work
And sofia is one of themEmbarrassed

But thanks for the honest comment
And I think I have not told you before but I am inspired from your siggys as wellTongue

Edited by -Maha- - 03 September 2011 at 5:54am

serendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
^yeah :]
i understand :$, my work is also a combo of several inspirations hehe
awwwh and thats really sweet of u, im honoured Maha! Embarrassed
Keep it up! Hug

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone
This Time its Maha Here.Well I received  some complains about my work that i am copying some other Makers ..First Someone complained about tiny Brush and then i took Mod permission and now its about Style. i am a new maker  so always try to make different style and do experiments and that thing you can see i my Update too.i am trying almost every style and giving credit in Update But i dont think i tried one style more thn 1-2 Time so people cannot blame me that i am copying
After every Update i am receiving such response so i think i should end this matter here.it has becomes more like a tension for me coz I knows what hard work i do on my work.i am closing my shop coz people think i am not a true maker and copying other
I will be back very soon in shaa Allah and with better and True siggies
Bye
Tc

Edited by -Maha- - 03 September 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shobhu21-silky_harshad-Nahi--Hina--Hoor-bairiyaa.isskqMeehak.zaryaabJuhi1b8Lubz.TaAnuromiosugar1AS..SunShine_Aserendipity.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
All could say that instead of using this I AM OLD MAKER and this is my style thingy to show low of others, should have politely pmd and discussed about it.

But well persons copyrighting things that are present on net for everyone as their own, what more I can say for themLOL.

I know Maha how true you are to to your work and how you always maintained the dignity of true maker

Shop or no shop, you are one of the finest new talent on IF and will always be

Edited by SunShine_A - 03 September 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-silky_harshadLubz.TaAnuserendipity.

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Maha...please don't close your shop! I know the decision is finally upto you but I love your siggys! Even if one is inspired by the work of others doesn't mean you are automatically copying, you are using elements of those but giving it your own personal style and chaska! I find these siggys so reflective of you as a person and so very yours...you  know even I as a writer tend to have influences on my writing and my style does resemble another writer's sometimes - but many of us who take baby steps start out learning and THEN becoming full-fledged...doesn't mean you are not a true siggy maker and we all know that...and we do hope and pray that we see more bright glimpses of your talent in the future too Hug

serendipity.

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to hear this Maha,. You are a great sig maker and I never felt that you were copying anyone! Khair, I hope you will come back soon with a bang!  All the best and I will definitely miss your creative work. Take care and thanks for all those lovely siggies =)
PS: I will be waiting for your come back Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-serendipity.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Are you nut or what?

Hell with them its not like they make their own brushes Sleepy Some people are just so full of themselves nothing else ... we all download stuff brushes, patterns etc and use them so i simply don't get it how some people can "own" them ... just because i started making siggies before you it means everything you will make will be my copy?  And why the hell are you closing your shop for such people? Ermm Just because someone used lines i can not use lines? Just because someone used check brush i can't? Just because someone used dots i can't? Net sey download kia huwa brush na ho gaya Micheal Angelo ki painting ho gai ROFL
Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top