Chat Clubs

   

Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Joined: 03 April 2010

Posts: 3770

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

There is one news channel here who made a whole 30 mins program on how dhoni always win if he have a one Tie match in the series
like it happened in T20 where we won n IPL last year where Chennai Super Kings Won n the recent ICC where we had tie with England n we won again,it even happened in the Test match with Aussies some time back
as much stupid as i feel it is,but i am feeling it is true..LOL

Now this is what can be called Innovative 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Joined: 03 June 2008

Posts: 9729

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Originally posted by bary


ROFL OMG i am like searching mallinga in the whole photo but i couldnt find him n then i gotta know what is behind thisLOL very innovative i must say

ROFLROFLvery creative ROFLROFL  I showed to my friend .. he spent 2 minutes to find malinga here and there in a picture .. finally, while he was moving ...he put his feet 6 steps back and saw the picture and then he realized the mystery behind picLOL

THANK GOD,i am not only the oneROFL give my hi-five or same pinch to your friend n you are????
i am swetha
Oh god seriously i hated him the very moment he took sehwag n sachin wicket,i do like his bowling but call it hypocrasy or the love for my nation,i started scolding his bowling like hell n scolding Sri Lanka selection team for taking such inappropriate bowlerLOL

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Joined: 02 October 2007

Posts: 47682

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I'll be back guys :)) I have to eat & my sis wants the PC. So I'll be on later at night. :D
 
Ciao. Tongue

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Joined: 03 June 2008

Posts: 9729

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Hehe there are SO many Hyderabadi's on IF yaar. I myself have quite a few IFians staying here! Big smile

but i never fond one,i mean i know some telugu knowing ones but never one from telugu actually i always stick to only one Celebrity Fan thread,u know KaSh Heaven that made me ignorant to all stuff,glad to know oneEmbarrassed
Chal Chal re Chal mere saathi,hum bangaye hyderbadiLOL

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Joined: 03 June 2008

Posts: 9729

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Originally posted by bary

There is one news channel here who made a whole 30 mins program on how dhoni always win if he have a one Tie match in the series
like it happened in T20 where we won n IPL last year where Chennai Super Kings Won n the recent ICC where we had tie with England n we won again,it even happened in the Test match with Aussies some time back
as much stupid as i feel it is,but i am feeling it is true..LOL

Now this is what can be called Innovative 

i bet,that needs lots of following of cric n dhoni success key
it dinner time here to so i dont think i will be back night,i have a exam n i should start reading now

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Joined: 03 April 2010

Posts: 3770

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary


THANK GOD,i am not only the oneROFL give my hi-five or same pinch to your friend n you are????
i am swetha
Oh god seriously i hated him the very moment he took sehwag n sachin wicket,i do like his bowling but call it hypocrasy or the love for my nation,i started scolding his bowling like hell n scolding Sri Lanka selection team for taking such inappropriate bowlerLOL

No way .. you are not the only one ROFL .. exactly, his action is so inappropriate .. they way his action is bowl for sure gonna be straight and york ... My friend and bhabhi's all were smashing malinga's when he got sachin and sehwag out .. LOLLOL
Bhinder here 


Edited by bhinder.thind - 06 April 2011 at 9:08am

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Joined: 03 April 2010

Posts: 3770

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I'll be back guys :)) I have to eat & my sis wants the PC. So I'll be on later at night. :D
 
Ciao. Tongue

Hanji .. PadhloAngry

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010

Posts: 12294

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Na not KKR, RCB. Embarrassed
Yes I do. He's such a sweet, passionate & hardworking guy! Tongue Plus he took that catch in the semi's. Wink And he's sooooo handsome! Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
yup he z a sW*Hrt............Embarrassed


Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Edited by aiswaryaaa - 06 April 2011 at 9:04am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Online Cricket Score waleed786 0 319 09 April 2010 at 2:30pm
By waleed786
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 19)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

hunder 900 12672 03 February 2010 at 10:46pm
By aftermath..
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 18)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

hunder 1201 17289 20 January 2010 at 10:00am
By hunder
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 17)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

hunder 1208 18537 15 January 2010 at 4:40am
By -CaughtYou-
IPL AND CRICKET CRAZY CLUB (SEASON 14)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 154 155

hunder 1235 19844 10 January 2010 at 2:33am
By hunder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.