Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bary

🤣 OMG i am like searching mallinga in the whole photo but i couldnt find him n then i gotta know what is behind this😆 very innovative i must say

🤣🤣very creative ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  I showed to my friend .. he spent 2 minutes to find malinga here and there in a picture .. finally, while he was moving ...he put his feet 6 steps back and saw the picture and then he realized the mystery behind pic😆

dont say you are from HYD too😲 i am soo  happy to find one if u are on
RCB well i really dont know why i dont support them may be coz of no Dravid i think,heard he isnt playing,God they roped Zaheer,amen to all opponents
but yeah after India,regional priority comes next also IPL is like sit back n enjoy the game sort of thing,so no hard feeling who ever win
Hehe there are SO many Hyderabadi's on IF yaar. I myself have quite a few IFians staying here! 😃
There is one news channel here who made a whole 30 mins program on how dhoni always win if he have a one Tie match in the series
like it happened in T20 where we won n IPL last year where Chennai Super Kings Won n the recent ICC where we had tie with England n we won again,it even happened in the Test match with Aussies some time back
as much stupid as i feel it is,but i am feeling it is true..LOL

There is one news channel here who made a whole 30 mins program on how dhoni always win if he have a one Tie match in the series
like it happened in T20 where we won n IPL last year where Chennai Super Kings Won n the recent ICC where we had tie with England n we won again,it even happened in the Test match with Aussies some time back
as much stupid as i feel it is,but i am feeling it is true..LOL

Now this is what can be called Innovative 
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

🤣🤣very creative ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  I showed to my friend .. he spent 2 minutes to find malinga here and there in a picture .. finally, while he was moving ...he put his feet 6 steps back and saw the picture and then he realized the mystery behind pic😆

THANK GOD,i am not only the one🤣 give my hi-five or same pinch to your friend n you are????
i am swetha
Oh god seriously i hated him the very moment he took sehwag n sachin wicket,i do like his bowling but call it hypocrasy or the love for my nation,i started scolding his bowling like hell n scolding Sri Lanka selection team for taking such inappropriate bowler😆
I'll be back guys :)) I have to eat & my sis wants the PC. So I'll be on later at night. :D

Ciao. 😛
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Hehe there are SO many Hyderabadi's on IF yaar. I myself have quite a few IFians staying here! 😃

but i never fond one,i mean i know some telugu knowing ones but never one from telugu actually i always stick to only one Celebrity Fan thread,u know KaSh Heaven that made me ignorant to all stuff,glad to know one😳
Chal Chal re Chal mere saathi,hum bangaye hyderbadi😆
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Now this is what can be called Innovative 

i bet,that needs lots of following of cric n dhoni success key
it dinner time here to so i dont think i will be back night,i have a exam n i should start reading now

THANK GOD,i am not only the one🤣 give my hi-five or same pinch to your friend n you are????
i am swetha
Oh god seriously i hated him the very moment he took sehwag n sachin wicket,i do like his bowling but call it hypocrasy or the love for my nation,i started scolding his bowling like hell n scolding Sri Lanka selection team for taking such inappropriate bowler😆

No way .. you are not the only one ðŸ¤£ .. exactly, his action is so inappropriate .. they way his action is bowl for sure gonna be straight and york ... My friend and bhabhi's all were smashing malinga's when he got sachin and sehwag out .. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Bhinder here 
Edited by bhinder.thind - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I'll be back guys :)) I have to eat & my sis wants the PC. So I'll be on later at night. :D

Ciao. 😛

Hanji .. Padhlo😡