Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

Originally posted by monar

yes I am the same infamous person from CMG Approve
I am Mona and I am not fan of anyone LOL

well you are surely "In"famous Person
i heard this line some where
oh damn me i am SRK fan n i dont recognise it,well ofcourse you are not fan of any one
I am Swetha,I am fan of Some,i cant deny thatLOL
so i fix with Terrorist lineLOL

ah aw.. Ermm now how shall I come out from my infamous-city LOL
now which Line you are talking about LOL this is my original with inspiration .. ek din mein two allegation shucks
Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 146)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I might have to move to Chennai for coll. Eeks tell me it's not like Kerala. :/

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Nidz are you in Hyd at the moment?
I know someone else that is moving from Delhi to Chennai for college too. I've heard it's not that bad but I don't think they like Hindi speakers very much.LOL

Mum and Dad went down south and said people there refuse to answer back to you if you talk to them in Hindi even if they understand itShocked

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I know someone else that is moving from Delhi to Chennai for college too. I've heard it's not that bad but I don't think they like Hindi speakers very much.LOL

Mum and Dad went down south and said people there refuse to answer back to you if you talk to them in Hindi even if they understand itShocked

Yep I stay in Hyd. :) Actually when I was a kid I used to stay in Australia [1-3]. Then for two yrs in Kerala. Then from 1st to 5th grade in Banglore. From 6th to 12th in Hyd, minus 10th when I was in Calif. ROFL

But Hyd rocks! Star I went to chennai for my visa, its so jhatak man. The ppl were tgoo bright clothes.. Pinch Well I speak only English & hindi occasionally  LOL

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Yep I stay in Hyd. :) Actually when I was a kid I used to stay in Australia [1-3]. Then for two yrs in Kerala. Then from 1st to 5th grade in Banglore. From 6th to 12th in Hyd, minus 10th when I was in Calif. ROFL

But Hyd rocks! Star I went to chennai for my visa, its so jhatak man. The ppl were tgoo bright clothes.. Pinch Well I speak only English & hindi occasionally  LOL

Haha all that travelling sounds like so much fun! I'm guessing your parent's job requires them to travel a lot? Ahh I wanna go to Cali..I haven't been in so damn long and the weather over here is beyond depressing.Ouch

Don't people from Hyderabad speak Hyderabadi too? It sounds so different to anything I've heard before.

LOL@how people from Chennai wear bright clothesROFL

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

no telgu? In Chennai you will face language issues... not every one knows Hindi and English there and Auto Rickshaw sucks (as told by my friends)

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Haha all that travelling sounds like so much fun! I'm guessing your parent's job requires them to travel a lot? Ahh I wanna go to Cali..I haven't been in so damn long and the weather over here is beyond depressing.Ouch

Don't people from Hyderabad speak Hyderabadi too? It sounds so different to anything I've heard before.

LOL@how people from Chennai wear bright clothesROFL

Haha no. He's an engineer! But we move well coz he leaves his job. Now he is in Chennai. LOL Cali was actually a transfer kinda thingi...but well :))

Where do you stay??

I would love to settle down in Hyd, Delhi or California! Embarrassed

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

my bro is in chennai too doing his MBA in Satyabamma
well atleast food there is not with Coconut oil that i can guarantee
n u gotta learn tamil baby,they even dont wanna speak telugu n every damn board there is written in Tamil there,well i am Tamil Villain in my house,every other person likes tamil except meLOL
but by god i love to shop there,especially near T.Nagar,it is some thing so full of ppl but moderate idea of good shopping(like more with spending less)LOL
that reminds me En Gun Murugun Movie,
If You Didnt say me the Dosa Formula,i will turn all you Indian Mummies to Egyptian Mummies

Post Reply New Post

Go to top