Chat Clubs

Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

You can't say that until you have been to MumbaiTongueWink

I've been to quite a few places in India and as much as I love Chandni Chowk and the Taj Mahal or the beautiful scenery of Pink City aka Rajasthan..nothing quite compares to MumbaiEmbarrassedIt truly is the city that never sleeps!Tongue

all the way Dilli Dilli Dilli Dilli.. Dil walon ki dilli... Party Sadi.. Dilli Ahun ahun..

Mumbai is good .. that said, still the best city all the ways is CHANDIGARH.. I like the cleanliness and beauty of that city and then its USP  near to Himanchal and Shivalik ranges..!

and I love Pondicherry.. Jaisalmer.. Darjeeling and Chamba.. alleppey and list go on.. India is incredible

NO WAYYY MONA! MUMBAI ALL THE WAYYY! It may not be the cleanest of cities, it may be traffic congested and over populated but there's a charm about the city that it's hard not to fall in love with itEmbarrassedIf you're after beauty then check out Mahabaleshwar or Matheran..such beautiful placesDay Dreaming

I've never been to Punjab but hopefully some day I will go because I really really want to see the Golden Temple.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Team INDIA Fans : India - Dominating Cricket/Pg35 (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
damn my Sangakkara is out,i feel like shouting right now

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

Oh that's pretty good! hmm I'll go have breakfast and come back later.. see you!  btw Swe are you on fb?

yeah i am Swetha Shona KaShianEmbarrassed

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

You can't say that until you have been to MumbaiTongueWink

I've been to quite a few places in India and as much as I love Chandni Chowk and the Taj Mahal or the beautiful scenery of Pink City aka Rajasthan..nothing quite compares to MumbaiEmbarrassedIt truly is the city that never sleeps!Tongue

all the way Dilli Dilli Dilli Dilli.. Dil walon ki dilli... Party Sadi.. Dilli Ahun ahun..

Mumbai is good .. that said, still the best city all the ways is CHANDIGARH.. I like the cleanliness and beauty of that city and then its USP  near to Himanchal and Shivalik ranges..!

and I love Pondicherry.. Jaisalmer.. Darjeeling and Chamba.. alleppey and list go on.. India is incredible

NO WAYYY MONA! MUMBAI ALL THE WAYYY! It may not be the cleanest of cities, it may be traffic congested and over populated but there's a charm about the city that it's hard not to fall in love with itEmbarrassedIf you're after beauty then check out Mahabaleshwar or Matheran..such beautiful placesDay Dreaming

I've never been to Punjab but hopefully some day I will go because I really really want to see the Golden Temple.

Oh I agree Mumbai all the way.. but DILLI IS THE DESTINATION LOL .. see I hate Mumbai roads and Trains, every city has its charm so does mumbai, but somewhere it is quite dejected and fast for normal person like .. I prefer DIlli.. I agree not the safest place but has something which attracts you back to that place.. of all i think its your comfortability and connection with the city which pull you back to that place... that said.. DILLI DILLI DILLI DILLI ... LOL

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
haha I posted on your wall LOL ttyl!!

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Oh plays are very popular in Mumbai, especially with the youth. Most of the kids that go watch these plays are spoilt brats who are surviving off money from their parentsDeadthey come out with a few cigarettes in their hands with their boyfriends in big expensive cars. Sometimes I worry about the future of Mumbai if that's what the youth are like nowadays! :\

Probably the only thing I hate about Mumbai is the trains. In that department Delhi has the upper hand but in terms of eve-teasing I've heard Delhi is 10 times worse.Ouch

I was actually shocked..as a kid growing up in a typical building in Mumbai..all the kids used to play cricket outside the building and nowadays everyone is too busy watching stupid films like Twilight to do anything else.Ouch

oh surely not a place for me or rather a place allowed or interest me
In Delhi,some years back there a boy one of my distant relatives taken away kidnapped n few days after they found him killed,they still dont know the reason,poor parents of him
well that it is,i dont blame them may be if i am growing up as a kid i would have been the same well ofcourse precious time wasted on stupid Twilight Sagas for kids,well i like the hero thoughLOL
really the Young Future of Cricket is just disappearing one of the more reasons i want Sachin to stay but i feel too selfish of wishing too,hope players like Virat,Suresh comes out well

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ok me being here feel like reason for loss of another wicket,i will be after match or i may even dose off after seeing the match
So Advance Good Night<3456789.....LOL

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Back :) Eating kheer...yunnyyyy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top